Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

I have signed up for the HDTV website with the GoDaddy offer and people keep saying that theirs confirmed instantly. However, it has been almost four hours for me and it has still not confirmed. I am curious if anyone that did this offer had to wait a while as well, or do I just have horrible luck? If worst comes to worst, I will order the multivitamins when it gets to my turn, so do not skip me ;)!
I signed up for godaddy today and I'm still waiting for credit so it doesn't look like everyone is getting instantly like in the past.

I signed up for godaddy today and I'm still waiting for credit so it doesn't look like everyone is getting instantly like in the past.
Phew! It sucks, but I was afraid that I was the only one experiencing this. I will keep you updated on when mine finally does credit :)!

What glitches. How could glitches be that terrible? psh
WWE1.gif
taiwo.gif

I wonder if they programmed it into the game intentionally. I mean, I would...

BTW, up to 7 referrals for my HDTV link, but 3 unconfirmed.

So I called earlier today to cancel my creditreport.com trial, and after them attempting to continue charging with a 50% discount, I was able to get them to cancel it.  My question to you guys is if you received an email or anything like that letting you know that they had cancelled it?  They say they did, but I'm not convinced... My account looks exactly the same as it did before I "cancelled."

I wish I could've gotten in on this earlier. I still have to decide if I want to join this since who knows if it'll ever get to me, but I want to at least be able to use my offers and give myself a better chance at the other congas.

So I called earlier today to cancel my creditreport.com trial, and after them attempting to continue charging with a 50% discount, I was able to get them to cancel it. My question to you guys is if you received an email or anything like that letting you know that they had cancelled it? They say they did, but I'm not convinced... My account looks exactly the same as it did before I "cancelled."
Same for me. Did you at least get a reference number?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno why people wouldn't sign up. The earlier on board the better chances are that you'll make it happen sooner. This thread isn't going anywhere nor is the offer.

I dunno why people wouldn't sign up. The earlier on board the better chances are that you'll make it happen sooner. This thread isn't going anywhere nor is the offer.
This as well, thread will go as far as CAG takes it and Im positive this thread will take off once someone from cag has received a reward.

So I called earlier today to cancel my creditreport.com trial, and after them attempting to continue charging with a 50% discount, I was able to get them to cancel it. My question to you guys is if you received an email or anything like that letting you know that they had cancelled it? They say they did, but I'm not convinced... My account looks exactly the same as it did before I "cancelled."
I got my cancel email the next day.

This as well, thread will go as far as CAG takes it and Im positive this thread will take off once someone from cag has received a reward.
people just need to start mentioning it in the amazon pc thread and bf ads thread. Tons of lurkers are gonna be in there. I only need a thousand or so :pray:

people just need to start mentioning it in the amazon pc thread and bf ads thread. Tons of lurkers are gonna be in there. I only need a thousand or so :pray:
Yeah, except lurkers wouldn't benefit because then they would have to UN lurk XD (also I mean... there is another conga line just made where the list is still low, and only 5 people needed per payout as opposed to 11, so if you already signed up for this you could ALSO sign up for that :) I only need close to 2,000 on this thread, while the person in last in the OTHER thread would need say... 100?

This as well. I have family members and friends who Im going to have sign up under me just so I can get some extra cash. Im not having them jump in on this conga. Like rockstarnati he had his sister sign up under him so the conga line will move faster.

Im just asking if you have people sign up dont have them use your referral link then expect them to be able to jump in on the list. Its confusing for me ( because I have to go through referrals to find out who it was. )

@Taylor you guys dont even know how many lurkers have just now signed up for accounts to join in on this.

@Ds2u I was just about to do that :p
I shot you an email in regards to the HDTV site. I am now officially confirmed

It would be sick to have Master Ultimate Conga Thread of Doom, but it would probably be way too much craziness. I just wish there were more offers and trials to do. Credit checks, a game subscription, and vitamins can only go so far.

signing up for the TV and X1 congas now!  Anybody have a good offer suggestion?  I did the credit report one for the tv but wondering what the cheapest other offers are.

Will email you in a bit OP!

...there really is another Conga going on in here... :rofl:
:p What I couldnt help myself I seen a TV and said F it might as well get people in here on that since everyone wants to make different congas. I got it under control though dont worry!

On a positive side of things Zolor finished his referrals for the HDTV, RockStarnati needs 2 more referrals to get his xbox! Were doing it guys :p

:p What I couldnt help myself I seen a TV and said F it might as well get people in here on that since everyone wants to make different congas. I got it under control though dont worry!

On a positive side of things Zolor finished his referrals for the HDTV, RockStarnati needs 2 more referrals to get his xbox! Were doing it guys :p
Let's try not to add another one until someone here receives their prize.

Let's try not to add another one until someone here receives their prize.
I dont plan on adding another 2 is enough for me but, since I added all my info to spread sheets Im able to keep up with things a lot easier specially because I can search for specific referrals. Sorry for all the confusion Im causing lol.

Ill be back in a little gonna go spread the word on xbox live again. Lets try and get one person done today folks.

I dont plan on adding another 2 is enough for me but, since I added all my info to spread sheets Im able to keep up with things a lot easier specially because I can search for specific referrals. Sorry for all the confusion Im causing lol.

Ill be back in a little gonna go spread the word on xbox live again. Lets try and get one person done today folks.
Did Cheapy ever reply to you? Was he fine with it?

He hasnt replied to me still must be busy or something. Im sure he will in due time though with all the traffic Ive caused in this section.
It's okay, your second conga has produced results for me.

How are you promoting on XBL? Voice chat? Messages to recent players? What do you even say lol

Fine with what?
From the stickied thread by Cheapy

"Only one conga per website, must be a referral-based website. Choose wisely, as it is also one conga per user."

bread's done
Back