Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Better yet, just let your girlfriend sign up for you, and that way mine isnt wasted and you can get a free game or controller.
Has yours not credited yet? Because I only have 11 of 11 as of right now. And I would do that but I don't wanna slow down the conga line for everyone else on the list so I'm just gonna do a referral for someone else! I'll have another friend do an offer for me or something.

EDIT: Hemi ended up being my last referral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has yours not credited yet? Because I only have 11 of 11 as of right now. And I would do that but I don't wanna slow down the conga line for everyone else on the list so I'm just gonna do a referral for someone else! I'll have another friend do an offer for me or something.

Your Completed Offers

spacer.gif

ID

Offer Name

Date

Value

Gamefly

November 5, 2013

Level A

Anyone who wants to be on referral list on Xbox 360 Achievements (I don't think you can do it on Slickdeals), PM me with your info. Whoever responded first will be first in line.

Okay. Apparently people aren't open to this idea on Xbox Achievements. LOL If anyone knows some other forums I can post this on, please share. Those of you who already PM'd me will hold their place wherever the thread ends up.

Okay. Apparently people aren't open to this idea on Xbox Achievements. LOL If anyone knows some other forums I can post this on, please share. Those of you who already PM'd me will hold their place wherever the thread ends up.
Yeah I saw that. I used to follow a few sites, but they've all seem to fallen by the wayside.

Ive been spamming people from xbox live matches Ive played :D/  Im trying my best I can to get this moving for everyone.

Edit:

So I just went through the referral list and see they were referred to here by someone else.  I know I didnt say something about it before but, please if you send people here dont have them sign up under your referral link then have them jump in on the list.  Thats not fair to people who are ahead of you.  I dont want to seem like a dick for doing this but, its just to keep things moving faster.  

Thanks

Im glad people are referring others to here but, come on guys.  There is a reason its called a conga line.  I just got another email from someone else that signed up under another persons referral.  3 people that couldve pushed another person closer to being finished.  I know everyone wants to get in on this but, please be considerate to everyone.  I hate to have to be the guy to do all this but, its only right.

Gah!

Wanting to alleviate some of the clutter by starting a new list on a new forum. Problem is, I can't find a forum! Any ideas would be appreciated.

My current list-

1. Aejeck
2. BabyBiscuit
3. idckay
4. EldritchOnRye
5. xFatalFlaw

6. Hemi

7. paulgarcia

8. rockstarnati
9. rfd1337

Damn man, it sucks you gotta police it by checking if people are just trying to game the system (ha no pun intended). Maybe reddit would be a good place to try to recruit people for this? 

i'm confirmed! I emailed you.
I do not have credit from you and the email you gave me is no where on my referral list. Thats cool you sent me a screenshot showing you got credit but, I nor Dragunz or Tpi11 have received credit from you.

That sucks you guys wanna pull out of this list and spread it. You could just refer people you know to here and it will speed up getting everyone through the list faster. The forum I got this from has already gone through 7 people because they are keeping it a CONGA LINE.

Good one! Know any good subreddits to post on?
I usually only use a few subreddits but id guess /r/xboxone? Also maybe someone else knows about some deal getting subreddits (if they do, I'd like to know about them)

ill look for some and report back if i find anything

I do not have credit from you and the email you gave me is no where on my referral list. Thats cool you sent me a screenshot showing you got credit but, I nor Dragunz or Tpi11 have received credit from you.

That sucks you guys wanna pull out of this list and spread it. You could just refer people you know to here and it will speed up getting everyone through the list faster. The forum I got this from has already gone through 7 people because they are keeping it a CONGA LINE.
oo i thought it was to bring them here? I gotta read more thoroughly before i respond

Understood, I will keep it between friends...but it's inevitable that it will get it out to the masses at some point...

Understood, I will keep it between friends...but it's inevitable that it will get it out to the masses at some point...
Its fine, its my fault for not explaining things better. I understand its going to get out to the masses but, no need to mix all of that with this you know? It makes it super confusing for me because now Im going through the list trying to figure out who has what. Im fine with people referring there friends to this and getting credit from them but, you gotta understand that its super unfair to send those people here and then have them jump on the list. The quicker we get through a referral link the faster the next person will be inline and the more rewards will be given out.

Edit:

Also Im not saying to not invite people into this thread by all means get it out to everyone. Im just saying dont send your friend your referral link then have them email me to get onto this list. Its not fair to the persons referral link that is currently inline.

Its fine, its my fault for not explaining things better. I understand its going to get out to the masses but, no need to mix all of that with this you know? It makes it super confusing for me because now Im going through the list trying to figure out who has what. Im fine with people referring there friends to this and getting credit from them but, you gotta understand that its super unfair to send those people here and then have them jump on the list. The quicker we get through a referral link the faster the next person will be inline and the more rewards will be given out.
Real Talk, honestly just let the TC know when you hit 11.

I'm so confused. LOL
There's two things going on I think.

1) There's the people who are signing up using a referral that isn't from this topic. Then they've been sending the pic of them signing up to mykel so they can get on the list and get referrals here without helping anyone here.

2) (this is the one I'm a bit confused about) You were planning on making your own list somewhere else, and some people wanted to follow you so they can be in a higher position on that list. I thought the plan was to recruit people from this list but sometimes I don't fully read posts haha.

Mykel I think you should post some sort of disclaimer on the first post stating that you're checking what people's original referral is. Hopefully this will stop people from trying to just get their name on the list without using a referral from the list

2) (this is the one I'm a bit confused about) You were planning on making your own list somewhere else, and some people wanted to follow you so they can be in a higher position on that list. I thought the plan was to recruit people from this list but sometimes I don't fully read posts haha.
My understanding on this one and why I was on board was that it wasn't to circumvent the people ahead but rather to be a collaborative thing and have things moving even quicker. Then again maybe we're all confused.

My understanding on this one and why I was on board was that it wasn't to circumvent the people ahead but rather to be a collaborative thing and have things moving even quicker. Then again maybe we're all confused.
Your spot on. I would have picked people in order, but then you have to wait for a responses from everyone to make sure they're on board.

Dont get discouraged Eld. Its all at the fault of me I didnt explain things well enough I guess. I just want to straighten things out before it starts picking up even more and I have to much to read I cant handle lol. We already have 35 people on board with this it should be a lot more though.

Dont get discouraged Eld. Its all at the fault of me I didnt explain things well enough I guess. I just want to straighten things out before it starts picking up even more and I have to much to read I cant handle lol. We already have 35 people on board with this it should be a lot more though.
Darn. We should already have 3 people done. ;(

Anything we can do to help (other than me making it even more confusing)?

Darn. We should already have 3 people done. ;(

Anything we can do to help (other than me making it even more confusing)?
Like I said just spread the word to this thread. Dont worry about it Rice its mostly my fault I didnt explain things well enough Im going to continue to spam people on xbox live that Ive played in recent matches and hope it catches on. A lot of people on live use the yourfree360games.com thats how I first heard about it Im sure a lot of people will get on board with this in time.

Hell we have 5k+ views now on this topic and only 35 of those signed up imagine how many people wed be through if everyone just continued to participate lol.

Best thing to do is just link everyone to this thread. All your doing by starting a "new" list on another forum is jumping the order in the conga line. For example, #s 5 and 6 on your updated list for a new site, has the same people from this list but on here their #s are 24 and 33. From having more then one list on different sites is only going to make the number of available XboxOnes lowered. Anyone that signed up through one list won't be able to sign up on the other. That's why it logs your info and IPs when you do an offer. I've made new threads on GTAforums and XboxScene, but just posted a short description and a link to this thread. There shouldn't be a list anywhere else besides in this exact thread.

Mykle BTW; are you able to put a screenshot of your "Progress" page in the OP. I think showing people that you have all the referrals and are just awaiting shipment would help people realize this is legit!

I signed up and did the creditreport.com deal.  Still hasn't given me the credit and I'm pissed I have to call creditreport customer service to cancel.

Don't cancel before 4 days. You'll get credit for the offer.
Ah that's how they hope to get you, hope you forget so they can charge you the $30. Anyway, how do I see what referral I went through? I did it through the 7439187 but not seeing that on my account.

Edit: Okay cool, if you go under "click history" you can actually see it's pending.

Ah that's how they hope to get you, hope you forget so they can charge you the $30. Anyway, how do I see what referral I went through? I did it through the 7439187 but not seeing that on my account.

Edit: Okay cool, if you go under "click history" you can actually see it's pending.
Yep, that's the catch on all sorts of things where they know enough people will just forget that it's worth it.

Don't cancel before 4 days. You'll get credit for the offer.
So where are we referral wise? Seems like alot more people signed up within the past 18 hrs but we only got through 1 name on the list?

There has to be an offer that's always Instant and others that have to wait longer. If we could just do the instant ones, it could greatly speed this up!

Emailed about this. Signed up and did the Gamefly offer and got instant credit. Will leave it active for a month -- probably actually let it renew at least once since I need to catch up on GTA V and stuff.

So where are we referral wise? Seems like alot more people signed up within the past 18 hrs but we only got through 1 name on the list?

There has to be an offer that's always Instant and others that have to wait longer. If we could just do the instant ones, it could greatly speed this up!
I think we're going pretty smooth, Mykel was actually first on the list since he started the thread so we have two down. I'm pretty sure the current guy is almost done.

Sending an email to you. I don't have the confirmation yet as the offer is showing as pending, can I send you an email now or should I wait?

Just send a screenshot of the email you got from the offer and he will add you as pending. Once it goes through he will update it. That's what a lot of us had to do.

As far as instant offers go, I did the flatware collection and it was literally confirmed instantly. It's $7.95 but you have 30 days to cancel and no SSN required. May be a good alternative for some people.

Ah, it is very nice to finally be able to post in this fantastic thread. I apologize for being being silent this whole time, but I signed up for this account two days ago once I had heard about this amazing opportunity, and have been restricted on posting until now. I want to thank MykelxKnight for keeping in contact with me and updating all of you on my status as things have moved along. Now I will make sure to keep all of you informed on when I obtain my last referral, so that Eastx can immediately start working his way towards the prize.

Ah, it is very nice to finally be able to post in this fantastic thread. I apologize for being being silent this whole time, but I signed up for this account two days ago once I had heard about this amazing opportunity, and have been restricted on posting until now. I want to thank MykelxKnight for keeping in contact with me and updating all of you on my status as things have moved along. Now I will make sure to keep all of you informed on when I obtain my last referral, so that Eastx can immediately start working his way towards the prize.
Was wondering why I haven't seen you in the thread. Your posts have been restricted until now? Does CAG only allow so many posts when you're new?

Was wondering why I haven't seen you in the thread. Your posts have been restricted until now? Does CAG only allow so many posts when you're new?
Yeah, my posts had been restricted until about a few hours ago. CAG only allows you to post when two days have passed since the time that your account was created.

Yeah, my posts had been restricted until about a few hours ago. CAG only allows you to post when two days have passed since the time that your account was created.
That's odd, but I completely understand why. I wonder if that's a newer thing, because I don't remember it being like that when I signed up.

bread's done
Back