GGT 106 : In Memorandum of The Black Mage

[quote name='Chacrana']The Mana Knight is just happy that his credit card was stolen from the most reliable online network on the planet.[/QUOTE]

Na man, TMK doesn't use a credit card, PSN cards only.

Time to change all my passwords... again. And keep an eye on my credit card bill.

[quote name='icebeast']Na man, TMK doesn't use a credit card, PSN cards only.

Time to change all my passwords... again. And keep an eye on my credit card bill.[/QUOTE]

Already changed all my shit and called my CC issuer to get a new card. This is really fucking annoying, ugh.

I don't use the same password for anything, so I'm ok there.

I'm gonna take my chances and keep a close eye on my CC. Don't feel like getting a new card.

[quote name='distgfx']Already changed all my shit and called my CC issuer to get a new card. This is really fucking annoying, ugh.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's some horseshit for sure.

C'est la vie.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm gonna take my chances and keep a close eye on my CC. Don't feel like getting a new card.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's not worth hassling with getting a new card unless you actually get a fraudulent charge.

Just keep an eye on your account and call them up if you see any fraudulent charges. They'll get taken right off and they'll send you a new card then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yep, it's some horseshit for sure.

C'est la vie.[/QUOTE]

I know what the title of the next GGT is now.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm gonna take my chances and keep a close eye on my CC. Don't feel like getting a new card.[/QUOTE]

Same here, not going to go nuts because someone might have gotten my info. I've dealt with this shit before and I'm not going to go through the hassle of doing it again if I don't need to.

[quote name='distgfx']I know what the title of the next GGT is now.[/QUOTE]

"GGT 107: PSN. It Only Does Disappointment."

"GGT 107: PSN. It Only Does Security Breaches."

"GGT 107 Wants To See Those Goddamn Souless Hackers Burning In Hell!!"

"GGT 107: They May Take Our PSN And Personal Information, But They'll Never Take Our FREEEEEEEDOM!!"

bread's done
Back