GGT 108... wait, no. THE OFFICIAL FAST AND THE FURIOUS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Honestly I think their true trump card is an HD Remake of Halo 2 with online matchmaking.
[/QUOTE]

$60 for a game that MS shouldn't have killed off in the first place?

I truly hate this generation of gaming.

[quote name='seanr1221']Well, the 4 DVs aren't going into one model. We're trying to get away from that, because that's what language outcomes usually do...clump everything together.

I'll actually be running 4 different analyses, one for each DV.

I probably really butchered my originally description. When it comes to psych, I know behavior and autism like the back of my hand. Stats...not so much...[/QUOTE]

You want 4 equations like y=mx+b where Y= language and x=therapy right?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm just wondering if XIII Versus will be announced as multiplatform -- as it's probably the strongest candidate to push hardware this late in the game, if it stays exclusive.

I couldn't say the same for The Last Guardian. I'm skeptical to how much of a splash it will make...considering it's not about slaying giants.[/QUOTE]

As much as I would like to be able to play Versus on :360:, I hope it stays exclusive on the PS3. That way and most importantly we get it faster because porting it for same release date will delay it even further. :bomb:

And seanr has a good point. Most of the big multi-platform titles do tend to sell better on the xbox. I do agree that is probably why we don't see anything besides sequels to Gears, Halo, Fable, Forza.

I am very much looking forward to Forza 4. I like Forza 3 better than what I played of GT5 personally.

[quote name='manthing']$60 for a game that MS shouldn't have killed off in the first place?

I truly hate this generation of gaming.
[/QUOTE]

You aren't alone on that my friend. I hated it when Halo 2 got killed off online. I probably put more hours into that in multiplayer over XBL than any other game by a long shot.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm just wondering if XIII Versus will be announced as multiplatform -- as it's probably the strongest candidate to push hardware this late in the game, if it stays exclusive.

I couldn't say the same for The Last Guardian. I'm skeptical to how much of a splash it will make...considering it's not about slaying giants.[/QUOTE]

We pretty much are still in the dark about Last Guardian. My question is where is Agent? That is suppose to be Rockstar's exclusive game for the PS3. As for Japanese exclusives, I feel like MGS4 was really the only one that was a huge blockbuster. Trying to figure out what game was a big standout. I guess Deus Ex: Human Revolutions could be considered Japanese (SE) but Eidos team is mainly behind it.

The hype train is still onward with uncharted 3 (which has been a stable series and has evolved graphically) and Twisted Metal (get twisted!).

GT5 has given me some of the most remember-able moments in gaming for me. The GT series may seem off to a lot of people because of its vast array of features and technical customization. That is why I play the game. Forza I sure might give the a sightly similar experience, but racing old school cars and some cars you would have never imagined (Prius!) made for some unexpectedly great times. Never did I feel GT5 was a drag.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sony and MS better have some form of BC on their next consoles, especially for downloadable games.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft has to, don't they? Telling people to buy our $40-$60 digital games when you can get them at retail for cheaper only to turn around and say they don't work sounds like criminal activity to me.

That's where Sony dropped the ball more than anything this gen. Not releasing continuations of your biggest franchises until years after you launch your console? MS had DoA, PGR, and a Splinter Cell at or near launch. Halo 3 came soon afterwards.

We got Gran Turismo last winter 0_o. And for what? What the hell we're they working on that whole time? Forza has admittedly less content but they are making the 4th damn Forza right now. GT5 is great but what are 360 fans going to care by now? It's not nearly great enough to call the wait worth it.

GT sold like Pokemon last gen.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sony and MS better have some form of BC on their next consoles, especially for downloadable games.[/QUOTE]

*Puts Pachter helmet on*

Achievements and Trophies will carry, that's a no brainer. I could see MS doing something like 360 score = X, next xbox score = X, Total score = X. Sony will probably lump everything.

DL game will transfer, but there will be a price to transfer the license. There will also be a few games lost in the shuffle. Get ready for a list of "transferable games." If either company tries to say you have to start from scratch, nerds will go crazy. It be stupid to do this anyway. Why not launch your system with a ton of older XBLA/PSN (if it ever comes back) games, that take up virtual space and just make you money.

Game may or may not be BC, but no one really cares about that, honestly. Well, no one outside message board lands.

Pachter out.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Real Talk.

The mom from Spy Kids is fucking hot.[/QUOTE]
I agree with this.

SO HARD.

Seriously, I fuckin' love Carla Guigno.

[quote name='manthing']

You want 4 equations like y=mx+b where Y= language and x=therapy right?[/QUOTE]

Not going that deep, just plugging things into SPSS and pushing buttons :bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I agree with this.

SO HARD.

Seriously, I fuckin' love Carla Guigno.[/QUOTE]

Why?

carla_gugino_dress.jpg

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Oh.

I wouldn't say Sony dropped the ball totally this gen. They came out with some great exclusives. inFAMOUS & Uncharted come directly to mind and to a lesser extent Resistance.

I think they dropped the ball in 3 aspects: GT5 as you mentioned. Taking till Killzone 3 to turn it into a somewhat respectable franchise. And lastly as much I like the move better than the Wii, they should have never followed into the motion control foray cuz they have egg on their face now because of it.

Although going back to last gen, naming it the Halo killer was a bad move because the first KZ totally sucked. The HD Collection of Sly was a great move to do. I hope Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank get the same treatments.

[quote name='seanr1221']Not going that deep, just plugging things into SPSS and pushing buttons :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It is four regression equations, so manthing is right on that. :D

But, yeah, outside of stat's classes you don't have to worry about that stuff as long as you know what model you should run, how to run it in a program like SPSS and how to properly interpret it. Unless you go into academia and get stuck teaching stats anyway! :D

I don't teach those courses, so I'm pretty much a glorified button pusher when it comes to stats as myself these days.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I wouldn't say Sony dropped the ball totally this gen. They came out with some great exclusives. inFAMOUS & Uncharted come directly to mind and to a lesser extent Resistance.

I think they dropped the ball in 3 aspects: GT5 as you mentioned. Taking till Killzone 3 to turn it into a somewhat respectable franchise. And lastly as much I like the move better than the Wii, they should have never followed into the motion control foray cuz they have egg on their face now because of it.

Although going back to last gen, naming it the Halo killer was a bad move because the first KZ totally sucked. The HD Collection of Sly was a great move to do. I hope Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank get the same treatments.[/QUOTE]

The main place they dropped the ball was in launching at $600 (the $500 20gb model was super scarce after launch).

It won them the HD movie disc format war, but doomed them to third place in the console war as that's just too damn much for a game console for most people, and a lot of people didn't care about Blu Ray movies back then (and many still don't).

Don't know why they stuck with Gorilla. KZ2 and KZ3 were huge steps forward but with that kind of a budget, can't help but think a more talented developer could of given Sony a real killer app.

Bringing Jak back would be nice.

Sony does have a solid foundation in the handheld industry though, so there's that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Not going that deep, just plugging things into SPSS and pushing buttons :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I haven't used SPSS in quite a while, so I'm going on memory here...

Put the data into a SPSS sheet, click Analyze under the menu, choose linear regression, then tell SPSS the language thing is dependent variable, and class, teacher, age as independent variable and tell SPSS to do its thing

EDIT:

You'll need to do this for each outcome.

[quote name='dmaul1114']It is four regression equations, so manthing is right on that. :D

But, yeah, outside of stat's classes you don't have to worry about that stuff as long as you know what model you should run, how to run it in a program like SPSS and how to properly interpret it. Unless you go into academia and get stuck teaching stats anyway! :D

I don't teach those courses, so I'm pretty much a glorified button pusher when it comes to stats as myself these days.[/QUOTE]

I'm legit not going to ever have to worry about it for the rest of my life.

If this program has taught me anything it's this. I love research...reading it that is. Doing it? Not so much. I much prefer to do clinical work in the field, and that's where I'm staying after this. Once I get certified (probably this time next year) I can run my own behavior programs. I'd love to expand past autism, but there aren't many jobs in other areas (phobias, weight control, etc.)

I'd also like to teach, but just intro psych/learning theory stuff.

[quote name='manthing']I haven't used SPSS in quite a while, so I'm going on memory here...

Put the data into a SPSS sheet, click Analyze under the menu, choose linear regression, then tell SPSS the language thing is dependent variable, and class, teacher, age as independent variable and tell SPSS to do its thing[/QUOTE]

*high five*

Ok, after talking to you guys not freaking out so much.

I WOULD be freaking out if I had to use R. Have you guys tried it before? Nightmare unless you know what you're doing.

[quote name='seanr1221']*Puts Pachter helmet on*

Achievements and Trophies will carry, that's a no brainer. I could see MS doing something like 360 score = X, next xbox score = X, Total score = X. Sony will probably lump everything.

DL game will transfer, but there will be a price to transfer the license. There will also be a few games lost in the shuffle. Get ready for a list of "transferable games." If either company tries to say you have to start from scratch, nerds will go crazy. It be stupid to do this anyway. Why not launch your system with a ton of older XBLA/PSN (if it ever comes back) games, that take up virtual space and just make you money.

Game may or may not be BC, but no one really cares about that, honestly. Well, no one outside message board lands.

Pachter out.[/QUOTE]
I can see this happening. It's actually what I expect.

My main thing is XBLA/PSN games. I just want to be sure I can play them in 10 years if I want to. 360 and PS3 disc based games? Just dig up systems. But if Sony and MS pull the plug on PS3/360 online like MS did with OG Xbox, then you'd have no way to get your PSN/XBLA games.

SO HARD.

Yes.

Especially in Sin City when you get to see dem titties. :drool:

Wait a minute seener:

Don't listen to anything I said.

TMK said I'm a lesser person, so why the fuck would I know anything about stats or SPSS?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Don't know why they stuck with Gorilla. KZ2 and KZ3 were huge steps forward but with that kind of a budget, can't help but think a more talented developer could of given Sony a real killer app.

Bringing Jak back would be nice.

Sony does have a solid foundation in the handheld industry though, so there's that.[/QUOTE]

And personally I think they take over handhelds next gen. The NGP looks so much better than the 3DS and its gimmicky nature.

Yeah we do need Jak & Ratchet HD remake packs :D

And KZ has improved, I will give it that. I have yet to try KZ3 with a sharpshooter (which I hear is actually fun) but the potential is there for it to be their "Halo" in the hands of the right developer.

I just hope that all three up their game and stay competitive because it is good for all of them and even better for us gamers to get more. Nintendo needs to really focus more on online play (being light years behind Sony & MS) it is easily their weakest part of their console. This new Wii really has me excited and takes away one of my biggest complaints about the original Wii. :)

[quote name='panzerfaust']That's where Sony dropped the ball more than anything this gen. Not releasing continuations of your biggest franchises until years after you launch your console? MS had DoA, PGR, and a Splinter Cell at or near launch. Halo 3 came soon afterwards.[/QUOTE]
Splinter Cell is Ubisoft and DOA is Tecmo, so you've got one title and PGR isn't a big franchise. Two years later for Halo 3 is soon after the launch?

Used the credit I got for Portal 2 to get Mass Effect 2 for free, so now I can get into that game rather than wait for a Game of the Year edition. EA blew their shot to charge $60 for that game for a few months.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can see this happening. It's actually what I expect.

My main thing is XBLA/PSN games. I just want to be sure I can play them in 10 years if I want to. 360 and PS3 disc based games? Just dig up systems. But if Sony and MS pull the plug on PS3/360 online like MS did with OG Xbox, then you'd have no way to get your PSN/XBLA games.
[/QUOTE]

Well...whatever arcade games transfer would be on the xbox720/ps4 servers, so they should be fine, if things get shut down.

However, you would lose access to games that didn't make the transfer cut/are off the server, even if you try to re-download them on an old 360 (UMK3, Smash TV, Double Dragon, Marble Blast).

[quote name='seanr1221']Why?

carla_gugino_dress.jpg

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Oh.[/QUOTE] God, I have so, SO much pent up sexual tension with that woman and I haven't even met her yet.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes.

Especially in Sin City when you get to see dem titties. :drool:[/QUOTE] I was just about to bring that up! I just broke out my Sin City blu and did a quick replay of that like 4 times. :drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can see this happening. It's actually what I expect.

[/QUOTE]

The only reason MS cut off the online of the OG Xbox was because friends list integration was only made for 100 people. They didn't think it through that it would take off like it did. So it was holding them back from further expanding xbox live. I think they have learned their lesson on that so that shouldn't be a worry. They did hint that we may see bigger friends lists (which would help me out, since I have to constantly delete people cuz I regularly hit the 100 friends cap) :bomb:

SO HARD.

Yeah dude, she was bangin in the new season of Californication too.

[quote name='seanr1221']Well...whatever arcade games transfer would be on the xbox720/ps4 servers, so they should be fine, if things get shut down.

However, you would lose access to games that didn't make the transfer cut/are off the server, even if you try to re-download them on an old 360 (UMK3, Smash TV, Double Dragon, Marble Blast).[/QUOTE]

I feel like you're talking as if you already know how it's going to happen. They aren't going to drop support for the 360 that quickly, and they sure as fuck aren't going to just ignore your XBLA/PSN purchases. That's my prediction. You'll have them all. They're not going to fuck you. It would be in their disadvantage to not just carry over the entire marketplace, games and all. Why would they want to remove a back catalog that could still sell on the next gen? If someone buys a 720 or a PS4 without having bought a 360 or PS3, there's a whole bunch of additional content that they may buy.

Why haven't we seen anything about upgrading the friends list? It's been over a year since those servers went down and it's not like this upcoming update is adding anything useful.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why haven't we seen anything about upgrading the friends list? It's been over a year since those servers went down and it's not like this upcoming update is adding anything useful.[/QUOTE]

I tried to put an upgraded friend's list on the PS blog share, but it never went through.

The idea was to increase the friend limit to 200, give custom titles to friends (ie like aim where you can group your friends), which also allows for easy messaging between a set of friends.

I would pay for PSN+ for those features. If people are wondering why? Try organizing 7+ people to get into a room/server/game with one another. It isn't easy and the lack of group talk (chat is only okay to an extant) makes it hard to set this up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why haven't we seen anything about upgrading the friends list? It's been over a year since those servers went down and it's not like this upcoming update is adding anything useful.[/QUOTE]

That was just a smoke screen for MS to kill Xbox1 online play.

Nothing will happen in regards to upping the friends list until the Xbox1080

[quote name='j-cart']I tried to put an upgraded friend's list on the PS blog share, but it never went through.

The idea was to increase the friend limit to 200, give custom titles to friends (ie like aim where you can group your friends), which also allows for easy messaging between a set of friends.

I would pay for PSN+ for those features. If people are wondering why? Try organizing 7+ people to get into a room/server/game with one another. It isn't easy and the lack of group talk (chat is only okay to an extant) makes it hard to set this up.[/QUOTE]

I am shocked sony hasn't implemented something similar to party chat yet. It would probably get more people to upgrade to PSN+ if it was an exclusive feature with it.

And yeah that is one of the reasons that I highly prefer XBL Gold. So easy to organize friends to play Halo, Battlefield, Gears, etc... or if they are playing that when I am playing single player, we can all still chat. One of my best friends moved away and I still talk to him regularly cuz of party chat. :)

[quote name='j-cart']I tried to put an upgraded friend's list on the PS blog share, but it never went through.

I would pay for PSN+ for those features. If people are wondering why? Try organizing 7+ people to get into a room/server/game with one another. It isn't easy and the lack of group talk (chat is only okay to an extant) makes it hard to set this up.[/QUOTE]
Talking about XBL since Microsoft specifically mentioned that as the key reason for dropping XBL servers. Don't use party chat or any of that stuff, so I don't care about it either way.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I am shocked sony hasn't implemented something similar to party chat yet. It would probably get more people to upgrade to PSN+ if it was an exclusive feature with it.

And yeah that is one of the reasons that I highly prefer XBL Gold. So easy to organize friends to play Halo, Battlefield, Gears, etc... or if they are playing that when I am playing single player, we can all still chat. One of my best friends moved away and I still talk to him regularly cuz of party chat. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's great. Even if you're all playing the same game online, it's nice to just here each other and not here the random idiots talking shit and tossing slurs left and right etc.

Party chat is one of the best parts of XBL. My friends from college don't live anywhere near me. We get together, catch up and talk in party chats.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, it's great. Even if you're all playing the same game online, it's nice to just here each other and not here the random idiots talking shit and tossing slurs left and right etc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it actually makes playing COD and Halo tolerable. God I hate those 10 year olds whose balls haven't dropped screaming and the idiots that you mentioned. Though Halo Reach put in the feature to mute the other team, which is nice. However I always get teammates (when not in party chat) that spew off N word this, N word that. It gets so old and tiring to click mute on all those people. :roll:

Honestly if PSN+ put that in, I might actually pay for it cuz I have some friends IRL, that only have a PS3 and have been begging me to play some games with them.

If you count Uno as a party chat beta (which it totally is), I've probably spend more time party chatting on XBL than playing games.

[quote name='j-cart']Either way the PSN friend's list is still very plain.[/QUOTE]
Both are pretty plain since they're just a list of friends when they could be more useful with more social networking features to make it easier to see what friends are playing. Think along the lines of what Raptr does to track what you and your friends are playing, especially recently, so that there are better tools to see what games I should get if I want to play with them.

[quote name='Chacrana']If you count Uno as a party chat beta (which it totally is), I've probably spend more time party chatting on XBL than playing games.[/QUOTE]

sGeBx.jpg

Chacrana IS the successful black man

[quote name='linkpwns']Chacrana IS the successful black man[/QUOTE]

And at such an early age! Who'd have though he'd get so far by age 15?

lol civ5 is getting DLC that will be adding vikings and swedish ski infantry, and a GOTY edition has already been announced.

no wonder everyone stuck with civ4

[quote name='panzerfaust']That's where Sony dropped the ball more than anything this gen. Not releasing continuations of your biggest franchises until years after you launch your console? MS had DoA, PGR, and a Splinter Cell at or near launch. Halo 3 came soon afterwards.

We got Gran Turismo last winter 0_o. And for what? What the hell we're they working on that whole time? Forza has admittedly less content but they are making the 4th damn Forza right now. GT5 is great but what are 360 fans going to care by now? It's not nearly great enough to call the wait worth it.

GT sold like Pokemon last gen.[/QUOTE]
I'll tell you exactly why it took forever to release GT5. It was because development of the game would naturally take MUCH longer on PS3 compared to PS1/PS2. This is a story I share with many which I came across years ago.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2007/12/kazunori-yamauchi-dishes-more-gran-turismo-5-details.ars
Gran Turismo 5 has been a long time coming for Western fans of the series. While Japan has been enjoying a taste of the title for a while now thanks to the release of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, we must continue to sit and wait. Many have come to question just what is taking Polyphony Digital so long, and a recent interview Polyphony's Kazunori Yamauchi divulges some key details about the process of making the game, as well as a few new tidbits of information about the game itself.

There's no question that the level of quality and attention to detail in the painstaking recreations of real cars that Gran Turismo is known for must take a lot of work, but Yamauchi was quick to explain just how much work is really necessary. "In GT and GT2, both for PS1, a designer spent a day to model a car. In GT3 and GT4, for PS2, the same worker spent a month modeling the same car due to the increased amount of polygons. In GT5 for PS3, they require six months to do the same job," Yamauchi explained.

With regards to car damage, Yamauchi noted that the original promise of realistic and full car damage has been slightly compromised. Some cars will suffer from damage, and some won't, as allowed by the respective manufacturers. He also noted that should you suffer from the "ultrarealistic simulation" of a high-speed crash, you would "lose your car," perhaps hinting that totaling a car would remove it from your garage.

However, the team does see a light at the end of the tunnel. Yamauchi confirmed that the team was shooting for a release in December 2008. He also noted that Prologue should be viewed as not only a hearty sample of the full game, but also a beta test of sorts meant to allow feedback on the engine.

You can check out the fully-translated interview in warcrow's post on our forums. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be hitting the Western world early next year, exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

So when you look at the time frame when releasing GT games, it pretty much goes (going by Japan dates):
GT1 - 1997
GT2 - 1999
GT3 - 2001 (early))
GT4P -2003
GT4 - 2004
GT5P - 2007
GT PSP - 2009
GT5 - 2010

I mean, there was Tourist Trophy and some other spin offs out there. Regardless, the amount of cars and content was able to greatly expand because it only took a day to design/model a car on PS1. On PS2, it took around a month, which sort of explains why GT3 didn't have anywhere near as much as GT2, but GT4 had a good amount of content (but took a while to get out in order to model the cars with PS2 graphics). Long development time even caused GT4's online portion to be scrapped. After GT4, they were slowly making a PSP GT game, re-used GT4 assets on Tourist Trophy (released in 2005 I think), and starting GT HD. But since they felt GT5 PS3 should be their priority (they could mostly only focus on one game), that's what they started to work on (with a little GT PSP on the side).

However, modeling a car on PS3 took SIX months to do (because of higher resolution graphics, higher polygon count, designing inside/outside of a car), compared to just 1 month on PS2. That's pretty much 6X the amount of development time if you want to have the same content as GT4 (along with online play and prettier looking courses). While PD themselves are a large team, they only have so many employees who can design cars (there are not a lot of high end graphic programmers out there in Japan to do HD console games). So lets say that 25 people at PD were in charge of just car designing/modeling, that's pretty much 4 years of development right for just premium cars. And there's still more time needed for physics of the car. Oh course they have other employees designing courses, working with online features, ones who re-use the 800 or so PS2 cars increasing their resolution (just so GT5 would have a high car count), and other things. GT5 Prologue was what you could call a mid-development cycle of GT5 showcasing what was currently finished (just like GT4P which was Japan/EU only). A lot of GT5's inconsistencies in car design (with some looking beyond good, some looking PS2 level) had to do with not enough development time/people/money to make every 1000+ car premium.

I guarantee that Sony Computer Entertainment themselves would have loved to get out GT5 early on in the generation. If GT HD never even started and GT PSP was never made (dividing some of the development), it probably could have come out a year earlier. But outside of that, with the amount of content they wanted to put in GT5, along with the increased time needed to model cars, it was pretty much impossible to get the game out quickly. If they wanted to get a GT game out quickly, they would have either had to re-use GT4 cars making them "HD" (like up-scaling the cars), or have a GT game will a very low car/content count.

So some may wonder why it doesn't take other racing games like Forza, NFS Shift, PGR, etc, so long to come out? Big difference is they don't try to model a car as accurate as possible from inside to outside (GT5 cars look beyond ridiculous in graphical detail, the premium cars). Kaz himself is a perfectionist when it comes to car detail, so he wants them to look 100% authentic.

Kaz has stated that now GT5 has been released, releasing a GT6 will take MUCH less time. They no longer have to create a brand new graphic engine, and they already have 200+ PS3 modeled cars they can re-use. And if people wonder why SCEJ's output has been MUCH lower on consoles this gen compared to other gens? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some devs had to come in to help with GT5 development due to being massive scale.

Forza and GT are both great games. I preferred GT, but when Forza came around, I became quite mixed. Forza 2 had mediocre graphics IMO, but gameplay was still great. GT5P had awesome controls which made GT my favorite sim series again. Forza 3 was excellent, but I still give a small edge to GT5 (mostly because I love its in-cockpit view reality, awesome weather effects, track creation tools, and better overall graphics for premium cars/tracks).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll tell you exactly why it took forever to release GT5. It was because development of the game would naturally take MUCH longer on PS3 compared to PS1/PS2. This is a story I share with many which I came across years ago.
[/quote]

I understand that, just saying the game should of blown the roof off the car sim industry along with its very pretty cars.

Just ended up being a good game, not the climatic return of last gen's king. I prefer GT5 over the Forza games as well, but Forza is more than solid enough to make that argument go either way.

Like you said though, GT6 can come out faster now, so hopefully it's amazing as they can now focus on the game itself a bit more.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I understand that, just saying the game should of blown the roof off the car sim industry along with its very pretty cars.

Just ended up being a good game, not the climatic return of last gen's king. I prefer GT5 over the Forza games as well, but Forza is more than solid enough to make that argument go either way.

Like you said though, GT6 can come out faster now, so hopefully it's amazing as they can now focus on the game itself a bit more.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I will agree the game definitely didn't blow the roof off. I feel that GT6 has a better chance because at least they can upgrade more old PS2 cars to PS3 cars, along with making refinements here and there. My gut feeling is we'll see a GT6 by 2012 or early 2013.

[quote name='Chacrana']Jesus Christ, nobody's going to read all that.[/QUOTE]
Amen.

[quote name='Chacrana']Love you, Blitz.

And that song, too. I haven't cranked that shit in a while.[/QUOTE]
Imma blast it up in my Camry. :bouncy:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']lol @ Chac's Avatar :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Why are you not on my XBL friends list yet?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I can only take so much of MK9 story mode at a time..

Time to try out this Portal 2 game, word is it's better than Zelda:OoT[/QUOTE]

A lot of things are, but Portal 2 does indeed kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back