GGT 157 Thinks Black Friday is Racist, Doesn't Give a Damn That DarkNessBear Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']I get to work 3-11 on Thanksgiving.

If I could be jealous of myself I would be.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the 1-10 shift myself. :/
Sucks ass, man.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm on the 1-10 shift myself. :/
Sucks ass, man.[/QUOTE]

It does. I'm going to tell my boss I want Christmas off since I'm working Thanksgiving.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm on the 1-10 shift myself. :/
Sucks ass, man.[/QUOTE]

Why does it suck ass? Is Thanksgiving super special to you or something?
I used to kill for the holiday shifts -- make 1.5-2x my normal pay for doing the same thing I always do? The only thing that made it kind of suck sometimes was if the customer volume was abnormal due to the holiday.

Then again, I love driving anywhere on say, Christmas day when it's snowing a little and such because the roads are normally deserted and I don't get road rage. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why does it suck ass? Is Thanksgiving super special to you or something?
I used to kill for the holiday shifts -- make 1.5-2x my normal pay for doing the same thing I always do? The only thing that made it kind of suck sometimes was if the customer volume was abnormal due to the holiday.

Then again, I love driving anywhere on say, Christmas day when it's snowing a little and such because the roads are normally deserted and I don't get road rage. :cool:[/QUOTE]

From the way mikey describes his boss on skype, I don't think that will be happening.

[quote name='distgfx']From the way mikey describes his boss on skype, I don't think that will be happening.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't his boss be off for Thanksgiving? ;)
Or does he work for Scrooge?

--

Holy shit, why is there a game for kinect called "The Black Eyed Peas Experience"?
Hardcore gamers were wrong; the Wii didn't kill gaming... it will be Kinect that does it. Thank you Microsoft.

:lol:

I actually don't like them at all. They're on my list of bands/people that make me dramatically change the radio station every time one of their songs comes on.

How intensive are the system requirements of Sims 3 on PC? I want to get it for someone who has a laptop but I don't know how to check if it meets the minimum system requirements.

[quote name='ihadFG']You know you secretly love it. Just like the Flaming Lips.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I think your mom needs to see a gynecologist.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if i could enjoy wii shovelware, what a life that would be...[/QUOTE]

I would actually be able to enjoy RPGs.

[quote name='panzerfaust']alright guys, this is my last post on CAG. it was good times, i may be on skype from time to time so feel free.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess. . .

You got approved on GAF.

GTFO of here then.

We don't want you.

:nottalking:

[quote name='panzerfaust']alright guys, this is my last post on CAG. it was good times, i may be on skype from time to time so feel free.[/QUOTE]

Who else am I suppose to make FF13 posts with?

GAF is the land of rainbow ponies and trannies.

He will be shunned, and cast out of Valhalla.

Then he'll come crawling back here like nothing happened.

They all do.

Vin Diesel will play me, naturally.

Chac will be played by Mark Wahlberg.

uraizen will be played by Horatio Sanz.

Whoknows is JT.

corossivefrost will be played by Jason Statham.

Jake Heart will be played by Jet Li.

Cheska will be played by Carmen Electra.

JSP will be played by Michael Cera.

linkpwns will be played by Jesse Eisenberg..

Inf^Shini will be played by Mario Lopez.

Shirke will be played by Harrison Ford.

IhadFG will be played by some indie actor you've never heard of.

Hmmm, I wish there was a way to see how many "alarms" I've triggered in Deus Ex.
Liking the game a bunch already -- might actually keep it after I play through. Playing stealth is pretty fun.
However, is the plot, at least regarding Jensen and why they saved him as transparent as it seems? :lol: I just walked out into Detroit for the first time and I feel like I already know half the story.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Vin Diesel will play me, naturally.

Chac will be played by Mark Wahlberg.

uraizen will be played by Horatio Sanz.

Whoknows is JT.

corossivefrost will be played by Jason Statham.

Jake Heart will be played by Jet Li.

Cheska will be played by Carmen Electra.

JSP will be played by Michael Cera.

linkpwns will be played by Jesse Eisenberg..

Inf^Shini will be played by Mario Lopez.

Shirke will be played by Harrison Ford.

IhadFG will be played by some indie actor you've never heard of.[/QUOTE]

:oops:

Sooo, is it safe to install Skyrim on the 360 yet? I'm worried about the texture issues. But the load times are pretty bad. Are they decent with it installed?

Whoever made this GGT should be ashamed of its' title. Should've been...

"GGT 157's Sword is Skyward"

Skyrim's textures are bad when installed, but the game loads faster and doesn't stutter. Skyrim's textures are good while not installed, but the game loads slower and stutters. That's what I've noticed, at least.

[quote name='KingBroly']Whoever made this GGT should be ashamed of its' title. Should've been...

"GGT 157's Sword is Skyward"

Skyrim's textures are bad when installed, but the game loads faster and doesn't stutter. Skyrim's textures are good while not installed, but the game loads slower and stutters. That's what I've noticed, at least.[/QUOTE]

Yea this thread title sucks. But I think something to do with Skyward Sword would have been much worse.

Thanks for the response... bastards wish they fixed it. I'm a texture whore though, so I'll stick with unloaded for now.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea this thread title sucks. But I think something to do with Skyward Sword would have been much worse.

Thanks for the response... bastards wish they fixed it. I'm a texture whore though, so I'll stick with unloaded for now.[/QUOTE]

Why? So many possible innuendos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back