GGT 157 Thinks Black Friday is Racist, Doesn't Give a Damn That DarkNessBear Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why am I not mentioned at all?

:(

I wanna be played by Mark Wahlberg or Jon Hamm.

Also, I can't fucking sleep, guys.[/QUOTE]

You will be played by Jonah Hill.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']:oops:[/QUOTE]

Edward Norton.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
IhadFG will be played by some indie actor you've never heard of.[/QUOTE]

I think Jason Schwartzman would be perfect to play me.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Sooo, is it safe to install Skyrim on the 360 yet? I'm worried about the texture issues. But the load times are pretty bad. Are they decent with it installed?[/QUOTE]

The fix is to play in on PC

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']:oops:[/QUOTE]
Forgot about you, sadly. But it was late and I was tired and twisted.

[quote name='distgfx']Why am I Horatio Sanz?[/QUOTE]
Because.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why am I not mentioned at all?

:(

I wanna be played by Mark Wahlberg or Jon Hamm.

Also, I can't fucking sleep, guys.[/QUOTE]
I forgot about you too, see above.

Condolences.

[quote name='KingBroly']Whoever made this GGT should be ashamed of its' title. Should've been...

"GGT 157's Sword is Skyward"
[/QUOTE]
I made the GGT, but Chac made the title.

I will adjust it.

[quote name='j-cart']I'm not short though.[/QUOTE]
But you're an AZN badass, correct?

[quote name='ihadFG']You will be played by Jonah Hill.

Edward Norton.

I think Jason Schwartzman would be perfect to play me.[/QUOTE]
This man gets it.

Perfect casting.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm cool with Jonah Hill, but I want it to be fat Jonah Hill. The soulless husk of a man that stands before us today only saddens me.[/QUOTE]

Your wish is granted.

Change it to something completely different, that way no one gets what they want.

except me because I want it to be something completely different

[quote name='whoknows']Change it to something completely different, that way no one gets what they want.

except me because I want it to be something completely different
[/QUOTE]

I think you should make the new one when the time comes and make it a
Sonic 2006
themed one.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Vin Diesel will play me, naturally.

Chac will be played by Mark Wahlberg.

uraizen will be played by Horatio Sanz.

Whoknows is JT.

corossivefrost will be played by Jason Statham.

Jake Heart will be played by Jet Li.

Cheska will be played by Carmen Electra.

JSP will be played by Michael Cera.

linkpwns will be played by Jesse Eisenberg..

Inf^Shini will be played by Mario Lopez.

Shirke will be played by Harrison Ford.

IhadFG will be played by some indie actor you've never heard of.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

no es me fasa chewbasa?

Dog-Cat-Movies-Milo-Otis_l.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think you should make the new one when the time comes and make it a
Sonic 2006
themed one.[/QUOTE]

The only game worthy of a GGT title.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think you should make the new one when the time comes and make it a
Sonic 2006
themed one.[/QUOTE]

If I'm around when the time comes
I will

[quote name='distgfx']The only game worthy of a GGT title.[/QUOTE]
Indeed.
[quote name='whoknows']If I'm around when the time comes
I will
[/QUOTE]
Actually the only thing better than a
Sonic 2006
themed GGT is a
Sonic 2006 and Home
themed one.

Which retailers have reputable marketplaces or sell quality used games online/B&M?

GameFly
GoHastings (iffy)
Gamestop (more than iffy online)
Amazon (marketplace/warehouse)
Half.com
eBay

Best Buy sells pre-owned, right?

Holy shit, the Deus Ex DLC is $15? Anyone buy/play it? Is it worth that if you like the game?!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit, the Deus Ex DLC is $15? Anyone buy/play it? Is it worth that if you like the game?![/QUOTE]

No, do what me and hank are doing and wait for a Steam sale.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Holy shit, the Deus Ex DLC is $15? Anyone buy/play it? Is it worth that if you like the game?![/QUOTE]

I heard the dlc is nowhere near worth $15. I stil need to finish Deux Ex.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I heard the dlc is nowhere near worth $15. I stil need to finish Deux Ex.[/QUOTE]

Wait for a PSN sale it is! Or a steam sale if I end up with a copy of the game on steam. :lol:

I have a term project for a computer class where I have to make this whole big access database based on this fictional company information & scenario. I will legit pay one of you nerds to do it for me because we've spent the entire semester just following very straightforward instructions on every assignment and all of this is just complete nonsense to me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait for a PSN sale it is! Or a steam sale if I end up with a copy of the game on steam. :lol:[/QUOTE]

PSN? My bad, umm... you might be waiting a while.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I have a term project for a computer class where I have to make this whole big access database based on this fictional company information & scenario. I will legit pay one of you nerds to do it for me because we've spent the entire semester just following very straightforward instructions on every assignment and all of this is just complete nonsense to me.[/QUOTE]

$1000

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I am def going to fail that class tho which is REALLY annoying.[/QUOTE]

If the instructions were so straight forward, then why are you going to fail? Is the final like... 50% of the grade?

[quote name='distgfx']If the instructions were so straight forward, then why are you going to fail? Is the final like... 50% of the grade?[/QUOTE]

Ehh I'm probably going to fail the final, whatever that is worth. I've gone 100 percent on every homework but one, but I got an A on one test and a C on the next one, an A on one project and for the other one I totally forgot about it and got a zero. IDK grades but I feel like this can all average out pretty badly for me.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Ehh I'm probably going to fail the final, whatever that is worth. I've gone 100 percent on every homework but one, but I got an A on one test and a C on the next one, an A on one project and for the other one I totally forgot about it and got a zero. IDK grades but I feel like this can all average out pretty badly for me.[/QUOTE]

You should probably look at the syllabus and see how much each is worth. For example, if the final is worth only 12%, then it might not be so bad.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I have a term project for a computer class where I have to make this whole big access database based on this fictional company information & scenario. I will legit pay one of you nerds to do it for me because we've spent the entire semester just following very straightforward instructions on every assignment and all of this is just complete nonsense to me.[/QUOTE]

If you attempt it yourself and need some help, feel free to ask.

Perusing a lot of deal threads nowadays leaves me shaking my head when it comes to the comments. It feels like they've been invaded by the 12 year old FPS community

Do companies actually use access in the real world?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Who knows and who cares I'm an english major[/QUOTE]
Would you ever recommend Catcher in the Rye to anyone as good reading material?

I should go to one of the Occupy Protests and skype with you guys from a local hotspot... I feel like this has the potential for fun :D

[quote name='BlueScrote']Do companies actually use access in the real world?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've ever seen.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Who knows and who cares I'm an english major[/QUOTE]

Then why?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Only if you get on tape getting peppersprayed for being belligerent.[/QUOTE]

Better yet would be if he got his own beating with police batons and stun guns on tape. We could have our very own "Don't taze me, bro." :bouncy:

[quote name='linkpwns']I should go to one of the Occupy Protests and skype with you guys from a local hotspot... I feel like this has the potential for fun :D[/QUOTE]YES! Do it, dawg!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']For the greater good!

Anyone ever play this game back in the day? Me and my bros played this and the Indiana Jones one ALL THE TIME - [/QUOTE]
Yep, I played it back in the day. I'd check this and Nancy Drew games out from my library.

Yeah, it's actually something that I consider an insult, Whoknows. not only is it just a terrible show, but the picture it paints of nerds/geeks is completely unflattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back