GGT 158 Gives Thanks For SlickDeals & Fatwallet. ihadfg got a free facial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Why? Guilty conscience over something you've done or yet to do? :lol:

I think my fucking any of you is not high on my list of things to do. And if that was the case, I wouldn't be in here talking about it before it was done, it would be afterwards, as it usually is. Then again, I'm sure you'd all say that you have better taste than to get fucked by me, anyway.[/QUOTE]
At least offer us a reach around.

It's common courtesy.

Once again I did a great job on not buying anything. If you fucks would stop owning every goddamn game, then maybe you guys will get gifts.

[quote name='j-cart']Once again I did a great job on not buying anything. If you fucks would stop owning every goddamn game, then maybe you guys will get gifts.[/QUOTE]

I don't own Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition for PS3 hint hint.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I don't own Skyrim.

Hint hint.[/QUOTE]

Too Expensive.

[quote name='distgfx']I don't own Dead Island.

Hint hint.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy friends crappy games.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I own like three steam games.

Hint hint.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked you aren't a Steam friend.

I bought stuff at the mall. Saw some people I liked and some I didn't like. So that evens out I guess.

I went to two Wal-Marts for Yakuza but it was a no go at both.

[quote name='Indignate']He wants people to gift him games on Steam.[/QUOTE]

He can have the garbage people
who aren't frost and icebeast
gift me.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Which one of you said Beetleshrike three times?[/QUOTE]I was wondering the saaaaame.

[quote name='shrike4242']Probably Joel or Chacrana.[/QUOTE]My bet's either Chac or JSP. Most likely JSP since he needs attention.

[quote name='j-cart']LA Noire for PC $25. Worth it?[/QUOTE]
Is it the complete edition? If so, then yep.

And Uraizen, JSP wants to be you for the same reason Cheddaz wants to be meeeee.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Battlefield 3 is $30 on Origin. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Do it. People bash on Origin, but it's an alright service. The Bonus is the battlelog, that thing is amazing.

No Black friday shopping for me. It's time to head up north and ride some mountains!

They want you to slum it in store.

My wife went out early this morning and said it was not crowded at 4:30 am. Crowds were only there for the door busters and bailed afterwards. She got a Kindle Keyboard 3G from Targhey.

Looks like Amazon is repeated some of last night lightning deals again today.

I dunno what happened to the 3mo live sub deal though. Shit either got pulled or sold out in 10 seconds.

So Things I may be wasting spending money on today

BF3 PC ($30)
Sanctum ($2.49)
Dead Island ($20)

Bulletstorm PC is on sale for $10 too. May pick that up at the end of the sale.

Every order I placed online at BB I ended up finding in store...I call CS to switch my orders to store pick up or cancel, their phone system is down...WTF

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Every order I placed online at BB I ended up finding in store...I call CS to switch my orders to store pick up or cancel, their phone system is down...WTF[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in line at the BB near topanga mall right now with Batman, rayman kinect, and rage. Line is effing redonkulous though.

Yes we should.

I almost went over to best buy to try and get the 3ds Zelda bundle. Then I remembered that Nintendo will release a better 3ds within 18 months and I already hardly play my PSP or DS.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Where is Dead Island 20 bucks? If it's PC just shut up[/QUOTE]

PC Master Race am confirm.

[quote name='BlueScrote']So Things I may be wasting spending money on today

BF3 PC ($30)
Sanctum ($2.49)
Dead Island ($20)

Bulletstorm PC is on sale for $10 too. May pick that up at the end of the sale.[/QUOTE]

I'll drive to your house and slap you if you haven't played bulletstorm yet and don't grab it for that price. For $10, I'd rebuy on steam even though I kept my PS3 copy. And Sanctum is probably worth $2.50 if you like the idea of mixing FPS with tower defense. I approve. The other two? I've heard Dead Island is a mess and BF3... well, depends on if you like that sort of game, I guess. But if you have halo/gears/mw3/etc. do you really need BF3 for $30 or can you wait for it to go lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back