GGT 158 Gives Thanks For SlickDeals & Fatwallet. ihadfg got a free facial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jello44']Was she cute?[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='seanr1221']What's goin on in here?

Jimbo, I saw on Facebook you have a WP7 now. Which one?[/QUOTE]

The Radar, I got it for free from work. I really like it.

[quote name='Indignate']It's that Joel Swag.

I walked into Kmart earlier today with some and got dat number.[/QUOTE]
Pimpin'. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice. I know Dallow has a Surround but he hates it.[/QUOTE]
I figured Dallow as an iPhone user.

I got annihilated last night on Kraken, Patron, and some bottom tier wine. Was pretty sweet.

Why didn't any of you jokers tell me that Yakuza 4 had been $11 on amazon?!
At least, that's what I hear. If it was true, it's not anymore, it's back to $20.

[quote name='distgfx']Is this a hobby of yours or do you work in the gaming industry? It's just a hobby for me, so I don't really know much about it. I'm more interested in making something work using C++ rather than making something fun/playable and using all the available tools.

-------------------

EDIT: Oh yeah, ihadfg, you're an asshole for buying me this crappy game, you suck, I hate you, etc.

Sorry, I just forgot because the game didn't have much of an impact.[/QUOTE]

I am a software developer, but not in the gaming industry. Playing with engines and languages are a hobby.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why didn't any of you jokers tell me that Yakuza 4 had been $11 on amazon?![/QUOTE]

It was $10.00. I posted in here when it was live.

[quote name='ihadFG']It was $10.00. I posted in here when it was live.[/QUOTE]

You mean this?

[quote name='ihadFG']Got Yakuza 4 for $10 at amazon.

Now back to bed.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall you mentioning amazon, did you edit it in later?

[quote name='distgfx']
I don't recall you mentioning amazon, did you edit it in later?[/QUOTE]

Nope, that was the original post. I went back to sleep right after posting that.

[quote name='ihadFG']Nope, that was the original post. I went back to sleep right after posting that.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I don't remember the amazon part for some reason.

Weird.

I remember the Amazon part cuz I checked Amazon after he posted and it was already back up.

So he's probably just lying that it was at Amazon at all.

[quote name='distgfx']Huh, I don't remember the amazon part for some reason.

Weird.[/QUOTE]

Neither do I -- because I saw that post and though he ran out to walmart quickly. Sounds like a stealth edit to me. :3

Last edit: 6:13; First edit 6:11. :p

[quote name='whoknows']Yakuza 4 is worth $20.

Should buy it.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you said that about 3 too.
I paid $17 or so for 3 and felt like I overpaid.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Selective memory is selective.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Last edit: 6:13; First edit 6:11. :p[/QUOTE]

Selective my ass.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Pretty sure you said that about 3 too.
I paid $17 or so for 3 and felt like I overpaid.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lktdd4U4Ww1qzr8nao1_500.gif

[quote name='ihadFG']No stealth edits, because I purposely made that post to point out that it was $10 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Last edit: 6:13; First edit 6:11. :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx'].[/QUOTE]

My post was at 3:15. I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out how a stealth edit could have happened.

[quote name='distgfx']Selective my ass.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, it could've said amazon -- the time edited stuff was for how many times I edited my particular post and you cannot see that it was edited at least twice.

However, I would think if he was being kind enough to say it was at amazon, he would've linked us. At least that's what *I* would have done. :p

--

Whoknows, if you really want me to buy Yakuza 4 for $20, gift me a $10 amazon credit and I'll pick it up. However, I refuse to overpay for a Yakuza game again. I was so sick of "fuck, where's a bicycle so I can smash these guys cause my punches don't do shit and they block everything" and "why the fuck don't they give me the good moves until I've beat the game?" that I can't justify Yakuza 4 for more than $15 max. Especially after some of the "story" bullshit that Yakuza 3 forced me to do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']To be fair, it could've said amazon[/QUOTE]

Yes, but he gave me a shitty Steam game, so I'm not going to be nice to him.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes, but he gave me a shitty Steam game, so I'm not going to be nice to him.[/QUOTE]

Then I hope you enjoy getting more RPGs.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
However, I would think if he was being kind enough to say it was at amazon, he would've linked us. At least that's what *I* would have done. :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I honestly wish I would have thought to do that so you could have got in on it. :) But it was the middle of the night, and I had just woke up to check amazon quickly, so I was still half-asleep.

[quote name='ihadFG']Sorry, I honestly wish I would have thought to do that so you could have got in on it. :) But it was the middle of the night, and I had just woke up to check amazon quickly, so I was still half-asleep.[/QUOTE]

Just send him an IM, he'll see it eventually.

[quote name='ihadFG']Sorry, I honestly wish I would have thought to do that so you could have got in on it. :) But it was the middle of the night, and I had just woke up to check amazon quickly, so I was still half-asleep.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I stayed up as late on Thursday night (was up til 5am on Thanksgiving trying to score the $80 LCD which I missed by an hour thinking it wouldn't go live for another 3 at that rate so I took a nap). That said, I might've been up, but I definitely didn't see your post until Friday morning -- I'm not sure why Amazon didn't leave it up either. Oh well, not like I needed to play another Yakuza game anytime soon; maybe it'll be $10 again by the time I'm ready. Thanks for trying though. :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Man... fuck you Thanksgiving... my sleep pattern is back to being fucked up.... just woke up.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I didn't get to bed until 8 AM and didn't end up getting up till around 2 PM. The next few days are going to suck.

Yea I hear the FEAR games just decline with every one that comes out...

They keep deviating from what made the first one awesome, and it wasn't the FPS part...

The FEAR games get both better and worse as the games go on. The first is probably the scariest, but the environments are really repetitive. Stick to PC only for that one. The second one has more variety to the levels and is probably more fun, but it kind of feels a bit more generic than the first. The third one has some great ideas, and the combat is fun, but it is a straight up action game, and feels unfinished in some ways. It just can't compete with other games in the FPS genre. If you can find a co-op partner for that one, it would probably be better though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']How're the fear games?[/QUOTE]
The 2nd is great, the 1st is good, the 3rd is absolutely terrible and if they stick with it as canon then it ruins the series as a whole.

wow... wtf am I programming...

que.png

it's getting weird to the point that it might come off super racist but the weird thing is the piece is not about racism but computer shit -_- bleh i need a break

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The 2nd is great, the 1st is good, the 3rd is absolutely terrible and if they stick with it as canon then it ruins the series as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Agree about 1 and 2. I like 3 though. I played through it multiple times with different people and had a lot of fun playing online. I like that all of the online modes were co-op based. No generic deathmatch and modes like that.

[quote name='whoknows']Agree about 1 and 2. I like 3 though. I played through it multiple times with different people and had a lot of fun playing online. I like that all of the online modes were co-op based. No generic deathmatch and modes like that.[/QUOTE]
You're right that the online modes are good, I just expected too much and that's probably one of the reasons that I dislike it so much.

Fear 1 was great atmosphere, game play got repetitive with the same environments etc. Played that one on the PC (last PC game I played).

Fear 2 was a lot better in the gameplay department. Better enviroments, weapons etc., but lost a lot of the scary atmosphere (though some sections like the school were creepy as shit still). Played that one on the 360 and thought it was great. Sure it's better on the PC if that's your thing, but it's not a busted port like the console versions of Fear 1.

Fear 3 I haven't played yet. Just got it from Goozex the other day, will get to it eventually once I get my hacked Xbox live account back.

[quote name='distgfx']I had a nightmare that I got skyrim, you assholes are in my dreams now.[/QUOTE]
I don't think you'd actually be bothered by it that much, dawg.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
Fear 2 was a lot better in the gameplay department. Better enviroments, weapons etc., but lost a lot of the scary atmosphere (though some sections like the school were creepy as shit still). Played that one on the 360 and thought it was great. Sure it's better on the PC if that's your thing, but it's not a busted port like the console versions of Fear 1.
[/QUOTE]
That school section is actually one of my most favorite spooky moments in a vide game ever. Shit is just super well done.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think you'd actually be bothered by it that much, dawg.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to fucking own skyrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back