GGT 158 Gives Thanks For SlickDeals & Fatwallet. ihadfg got a free facial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Skyrim would be better if it was playable.[/QUOTE]

And the only thing making it unplayable is the fact that you don't own it. So I guess what you're saying is that you want it.

[quote name='ihadFG']And the only thing making it unplayable is the fact that you don't own it. So I guess what you're saying is that you want it.[/QUOTE]

Even if I did, it would still be unplayable. So me owning it would solve nothing.

[quote name='ihadFG']And the only thing making it unplayable is the fact that you don't own it. So I guess what you're saying is that you want it.[/QUOTE]

I've heard my PS3 copy becomes pretty unplayable after your save file eclipses a specific size. So until the patch, my Skyrim is unplayable (or at least, since it can become so, I'm saying the game is until it's fixed).

Holy shit -- dead space 2 for $5 on steam? that's a steal.
And somehow, Recettear isn't on sale again today, even though it's not a redux of all the sale items. Uraizen escapes to another sale. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit -- dead space 2 for $5 on steam? that's a steal.
And somehow, Recettear isn't on sale again today, even though it's not a redux of all the sale items. Uraizen escapes to another sale. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And I still haven't installed it from when it was $10. :booty:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've heard my PS3 copy becomes pretty unplayable after your save file eclipses a specific size. So until the patch, my Skyrim is unplayable (or at least, since it can become so, I'm saying the game is until it's fixed).[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you get it on PC in the first place?

[quote name='whoknows']P.S. Bulletstorm is $8 at Best Buy and I'm not going to buy it.[/QUOTE]

It better be because you already have it.

I've been doing some side quests in arkham city since ya'll said they were so good ... why are they good? These are basically what I expect from a side quest.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Why didn't you get it on PC in the first place?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't $30 on PC with a $15 credit plus I don't have a PC to play it on. I really don't think my Asus netbook is going to run it. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It wasn't $30 on PC with a $15 credit plus I don't have a PC to play it on. I really don't think my Asus netbook is going to run it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

ah, I always assumed you had a gaming rig.

[quote name='BlueScrote']ah, I always assumed you had a gaming rig.[/QUOTE]

My work laptop can run some stuff fairly well, but I don't know about skyrim, since it's brand new and this is a laptop without a beastly video card.
Most of my gaming is PS3.
360 for exclusives and things that are worth playing in a second community (or games where I have IRL friends that want to play with me).
Steam is for collecting purposes mostly... I end up buying a lot of shit on steam for when I eventually put together a desktop that can handle gaming and then I can use mods and the like. Usually I'm so cheap when it comes to gaming that I feel bad and end up wanting to buy another copy of games I really liked to support the devs, so I do so on steam when it's cheap. :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']Someone should buy me Recettear.[/QUOTE]

Only if you want it as much as Uraizen pretends he doesn't.

[quote name='distgfx']I've been doing some side quests in arkham city since ya'll said they were so good ... why are they good? These are basically what I expect from a side quest.[/QUOTE]

I think it's only because they contain all those cameos. The only ones I really liked were the Mad Hatter and Zsasz.

I liked the Zsasz one too because it gave me an excuse to try and fly around the city really fast, which was my favorite thing to do in the game.

Just did the Mad Hatter one, all you did was beat up an infinite amount of re-spawning enemies and hit the Mad Hatter when he showed up ... wat. I expected some epic shit, at least the arena was unique.

[quote name='distgfx']Just did the Mad Hatter one, all you did was beat up an infinite amount of re-spawning enemies and hit the Mad Hatter when he showed up ... wat. I expected some epic shit, at least the arena was unique.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't the combat stuff that I liked the most about that. It was just the setting in general.

[quote name='distgfx']Just did the Mad Hatter one, all you did was beat up an infinite amount of re-spawning enemies and hit the Mad Hatter when he showed up ... wat. I expected some epic shit, at least the arena was unique.[/QUOTE]

[17:24] corrosivefrost: it's a "thugs keep spawning, try to damage hatter while fending them off" combat thing
[17:25] corrosivefrost: but the reason it's awesome is they make you into this batman/rabbit thing
[17:27] SuperShadowLives: hmm... I see

I told you exactly what it was. :lol:

I just really liked it because of the batman
on drugs and looking all twisted visual aspect

[quote name='Indignate']It wasn't the combat stuff that I liked the most about that. It was just the setting in general.[/QUOTE]

AGFHWRJGLKHWJKLFNAKJLNVLIJWRNGKLJWR.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'][17:24] corrosivefrost: it's a "thugs keep spawning, try to damage hatter while fending them off" combat thing
[17:25] corrosivefrost: but the reason it's awesome is they make you into this batman/rabbit thing
[17:27] SuperShadowLives: hmm... I see

I told you exactly what it was. :lol:

I just really liked it because of the batman
on drugs and looking all twisted visual aspect
.[/QUOTE]

That you did, but I expected... a bit more to it?

[quote name='distgfx']AGFHWRJGLKHWJKLFNAKJLNVLIJWRNGKLJWR.[/QUOTE]

Is this some secret language you learned from the Gothic series?

[quote name='Indignate']Is this some secret language you learned from the Gothic series?[/QUOTE]

That is an acronym explaining to you why you are wrong.

[quote name='ihadFG']It better be because you already have it.[/QUOTE]
It's actually because
even my standards aren't low enough for that game

[quote name='whoknows']It's actually because
even my standards aren't low enough for that game
[/QUOTE]

When you let Sonic 2006 and F.E.A.R. 3 set the bar, how can I argue with that? :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Y'know, I'd probably buy a 3rd copy of bulletstorm for $8 before I bought a copy of Yakuza 4 for $20. :whee:[/QUOTE]

You just trollin.

[quote name='Indignate']You just trollin.[/QUOTE]

I already own it on PS3 and PC -- maybe I should buy it for 360? :lol:

Hey, have you and your buddies beaten gears 3 on insane? Would you guys be up for running through insane, maybe on arcade mode, sometime in the next month for the ghost protocol promotion? I've been meaning to do it anyway, free stuff and entry into contests is the little motivation I probably needed to start trying to find a team to do it with. I'm out on vacation from work from like 12/11-1/6, so I'll have a bunch of time before the 12/21 deadline or whatever it is.

[quote name='distgfx']I've been doing some side quests in arkham city since ya'll said they were so good ... why are they good? These are basically what I expect from a side quest.[/QUOTE]Because of the characters in them! The Serial Killer, Watcher, and Deadshot missions are some of my fave side missions ever.

My favorite thing was the arena and Batman's mask in that one. It was super cool.

Awesome weekend was had.

Mexican food on Friday night, got completely annihilated.

Saturday I ate fried chicken and T Bell, didn't get annihilated but got buzzed up enough.

Today I ate Mexican food and chilled.

^__^

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I like how Taco Bell and Mexican food are not the same thing ^_^[/QUOTE]
Indeed. I know T Bell is what it is, cheap, greasy, imitation Mexican food, great when you're getting tanked or in a hurry.

[quote name='whoknows']That's just how it is. Taco Bell is widely considered to be too good to be categorized as Mexican food.[/QUOTE]
It's like an analogy.

T Bell is to Mexican Food what Sonic 2006 is to Videogames.

Finally bought dat' Skyrim today... couldn't resist anymore. Took advantage of the TRU B1G1 50% off thing (Bought a 2nd copy of MW3 to eBay, hoping to recoup as much $ as I can). Played it for about an hour so far.... seems cool so far.

Also dropped Iron Fist in UMvC3 for the time being... he just doesn't have enough tools to open anyone up. Currently running mostly Taskmaster, Ghost Rider, Doom... that will change though. Looking to add Dormammu to the mix. Thinking Taskmater, Ghost Rider, Dorm.

[quote name='distgfx']Whoknows doesn't like God Hand and Bulletstorm? This is just not possible.[/QUOTE]

What can I say? I'd rather play Call of Duty.

Because
it's fun

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Finally bought dat' Skyrim today... couldn't resist anymore. Took advantage of the TRU B1G1 50% off thing (Bought a 2nd copy of MW3 to eBay, hoping to recoup as much $ as I can). Played it for about an hour so far.... seems cool so far.

Also dropped Iron Fist in UMvC3 for the time being... he just doesn't have enough tools to open anyone up. Currently running mostly Taskmaster, Ghost Rider, Doom... that will change though. Looking to add Dormammu to the mix. Thinking Taskmater, Ghost Rider, Dorm.[/QUOTE]

Any tips for getting into the grove to be in a UMvC3 playstyle? It's spazzed out to the point where I just have a hard time playing it. I'm use to the rhythm of Tekken... SFIV and SFIII make sense to me, and most other fighters... but wtf... UMvC3, Guilty Gear, and Blaz Blue are probably the only games I always come away saying, "I know what I did, I just don't know wtf is going on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back