GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']GAF actually *discusses* videogames, which is why I post over there a lot. CAG is a wasteland where I stick to my safe zones of GGT and OTT. I almost never wander outside either thread. On GAF, I can find a game that's active and usually get in a good discussion about it with people who actually play it and like/dislike it.[/QUOTE]
That's... huh. I've always looked on the GGT and OTT as wastelands, and I try to stick to the safe zones of Threads About Games I Like.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's... huh. I've always looked on the GGT and OTT as wastelands, and I try to stick to the safe zones of Threads About Games I Like.[/QUOTE]

At least the people in the GGT and OTT don't take everything super serious. Go wander into the Nintendo forum with a dissenting opinion. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']At least the people in the GGT and OTT don't take everything super serious. Go wander into the Nintendo forum with a dissenting opinion. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I'd try it, but I think shrike would strike me down.

[quote name='Halo05']Thanks man.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I just tuned into that GAF lobby and everyone playing is terrible

*puts on elitist shades*

slothdealwithit.gif

Dude, tonight was a total mood killer. Wiped out Beast on Hardcore and almost wiped out all 50 levels of Horde, but in the end it just got really awkward because of the team.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's... huh. I've always looked on the GGT and OTT as wastelands, and I try to stick to the safe zones of Threads About Games I Like.[/QUOTE]

Deals forum is a wasteland.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Joel got Friendzoned by a bro.

Awkward.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't the one in the group that got friendzon'd. Dude that did didn't just get friendzon'd though, he got SCORCHED.

It was one of those things that was so awful that everyone in the group just gets really quiet and then starts leaving because they can't stand the animosity hanging in the air.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait what happened?[/QUOTE]
Had a couple that had recently broken up playing with me and a couple of other people and while it started out just fine it slowly devolved into,
"Why don't you come over here? Please? I want to have sex. Also, bring Wendy's. Or maybe Taco Bell? Shit, I'm hungry."

Then dude was like, "Uhhh, I think we talked about this. I'm just going to bed."

And "My bed? I have a bed. Why don't you come on over here?"

"We've talked about this."
It got a lot more awkward from there, too. Most people had already dropped out at that point though, so I think I was the only one that was witness to the eventual scorchening. It really sucks that it got so awkward because there was some serious team dynamics going on there. I think I only died 2-3 times through the 43 waves we did.

:rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJL--fT66A

--

After Joel's story, I can't help but think the following:
Is she hot? Or at least average?
I mean, there's a girl, who plays gears and seems by your account to be good at it. So there's a gamer girl asking for Taco Bell|Wendy's and sex.
What am I not seeing here? There's got to be something I'm missing... unless the guy is just mental.

There were parts of that footage that I think would work well in another game, but totally don't fit in a Devil May Cry. I really like the words on the environment. I really loved when Conviction did that.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']There were parts of that footage that I think would work well in another game, but totally don't fit in a Devil May Cry. I really like the words on the environment. I really loved when Conviction did that.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't. And the gameplay, or lack of it, doesn't seem fun at all. Jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, grapple, grapple. Let me get my $60 ready for you, cause that's fucking innovation. :bouncy:

So... I just got my free gamestop gift card today and there's one thing I need to know. Are there any free shipping codes for gamestop.com that still work?

EDIT: Nevermind, everything is free shipping by default until December 31st, yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Had a couple that had recently broken up playing with me and a couple of other people and while it started out just fine it slowly devolved into,
"Why don't you come over here? Please? I want to have sex. Also, bring Wendy's. Or maybe Taco Bell? Shit, I'm hungry."

Then dude was like, "Uhhh, I think we talked about this. I'm just going to bed."

And "My bed? I have a bed. Why don't you come on over here?"

"We've talked about this."
[/QUOTE]
I know if some chick called me up and said "Yo, bring some T Bell and come bone me.", I'd be over there pretty promptly.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:
{lol[DmC[/lol]
--

I mean, there's a girl, who plays gears and seems by your account to be good at it. So there's a gamer girl asking for Taco Bell|Wendy's and sex.
What am I not seeing here? There's got to be something I'm missing... unless the guy is just mental.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Either she's a sloth or dude is mental.

Even if she has just average looks, she likes T Bell and vidyaghamez, so that's two pluses. So either she's a sloth or a total bitch.

Or hes a bitch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No, it doesn't. And the gameplay, or lack of it, doesn't seem fun at all. Jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, jump, air dash forward, grapple, grapple. Let me get my $60 ready for you, cause that's fucking innovation. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
lol DmC lol

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:DmC[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck off with this non-sense, NT. Fix the fucking gameplay first then worry about everything else. See, this is the shit I was complaining about after Uncharted 3. All style and no fucking substance, fuck this.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh fuck off with this non-sense, NT. Fix the fucking gameplay first then worry about everything else. See, this is the shit I was complaining about after Uncharted 3. All style and no fucking substance, fuck this.[/QUOTE]

When DmC hits $10, you're getting a copy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']When DmC hits $10, you're getting a copy.[/QUOTE]

Okay, hank, seriously, don't even joke like that. That's not even fucking funny.

Actually Frosty makes me want to be a GAF member really badly now.

I would love to have frank discussions about games with game developers and people connected to the game industry.

No, wait, actually I don't. I'd rather have casual discussions about games I play casually with regular folks and then fuck around and have a good time. Like I mostly do here.

Although it would be nice to play fighting games with people I can beat easily...

And then there's Crotch's boy crush....mmm...I change my mind, I want to be on GAF really badly again! :bouncy:

Yeah fuck fucking Hawaii.

No fucking Ikeas here. :nottalking:

Oh well, I would lose anyway. I love shmups and fighters but by golly am I terrible at them.

My time zone does suck though. I usually only end up seeing Austrailians online.

Although if anyone is going to try out Star Wars Old Republic, let me know... :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
What am I not seeing here? There's got to be something I'm missing... unless the guy is just mental.[/QUOTE]She's really, really hot. Next time we Skype chat I'll post pics. Be there, Frosty!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I know if some chick called me up and said "Yo, bring some T Bell and come bone me.", I'd be over there pretty promptly.

Exactly. Either she's a sloth or dude is mental.

Even if she has just average looks, she likes T Bell and vidyaghamez, so that's two pluses. So either she's a sloth or a total bitch.

Or hes a bitch.[/QUOTE]
I'd be over there pretty fast, too!
And seriously, SUPER HOT!

I think the guy is just really awkward and maybe a little crazy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd play fighters with you if you weren't in fucking Hawaii.[/QUOTE]

GGPO would probably still be decent.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Probably more rollback than Walmart.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh shit, super hot?

Be there immediately.

Feed her my chalupa, snack on her chicken soft taco.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']She's really, really hot. Next time we Skype chat I'll post pics. Be there, Frosty!

I'd be over there pretty fast, too!
And seriously, SUPER HOT!

I think the guy is just really awkward and maybe a little crazy.[/QUOTE]

A little? he's fukcing mental.
Oh, and since I'm normally chained to my work computer and we're not allowed to install Skype, I doubt that's possible. Someone needs to save them and PM them to me.

JOEL you fucking liar!

That is your subtle hint to get some pics of this chick uploaded up in this bitch immediately.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Agreed. If you like Metroid and the Symphony of the Night style castlevania games, you should like Outland. The bullet hell stuff can be frustrating--especially on the last world and boss as you note, but otherwise I thought the game was great and had no regrets buying it at launch for 800pts.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a deal! Bullet hole is a nice look too!

You know what needs to make a comeback? The Guardian Legend :D

When I see D3, I think of the publisher of many great games. Games such as Onechanbara, Dark Sector, and Earth Defense Force.

[quote name='gunm']JOEL you fucking liar!

That is your subtle hint to get some pics of this chick uploaded up in this bitch immediately.[/QUOTE]
I don't post pics in the GGT, I only Skype them.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't post pics in the GGT, I only Skype them.[/QUOTE]

Again, someone needs to screen cap that shit or save it and then PM me. :p

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Frost, why you ain't on Skype? We need to have a heart to heart to pic, dawg.[/QUOTE]

Goes back up -- yup, I explained.

Salaried job means I'm pretty much chained to my work laptop 14+ hours a day -- when I get done with that and I'm not working, I play a few video games and go to bed. I do have a netbook, which may or may not have skype installed, but even if I joined your chatroom, I'd be AFK 99% of the time.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That's depressing! You'd no doubt be interested in our serious discussions.

Also, I PM'd you a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man.
I'll check it out -- I noticed it flashing but was watching something execute on the server, so I hadn't looked yet. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']After Joel's story, I can't help but think the following:
What am I not seeing here? There's got to be something I'm missing... unless the guy is just mental.[/QUOTE]

I bet she's fat (even though he seems to say otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back