GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a PS3 femme fatale code now, as I've been using Morrigan as my anchor. I like her color 5, but think I'd like her alt even more.
I'm getting bodied in the NeoGAF streaming lobby, if anyone wants to see it. :whee:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']For anyone wondering, Naughty Dog is making a new game or something.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it's not another "cinematic experience" type game.

No Skype for me. 13 hour work day tomorrow. You guys will have to let me know if she is actually hot or not (unless you wanna PM me Joel so I can be the judge of that).

What have I done?

Star Wars The Old Republic is currently downloading to my PC. It was nice knowing you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Frosty, Joel, Uraizen you guys still down for some UMvC3 tonight? I'm going to workout so I'll be home at probably 8-9pm PST (hopefully that isn't too late to play a bit with you guys), plus we can Skype and maybe I can see these Joel pictures.

Finally managed to get my game consoles setup last night, although I can't find my 360 wireless adapter but I think I just left it at my friends' apartment. My apartment still kind of looks like a train wreck though, haha. Hopefully this weekend I can finish hanging most of my pictures and things, and wash a bunch of dishes, and break down and/or store boxes which are all over. Then my apartment will be a lot less cluttered.

I finished up Rayman Origins. That game really has a lot of content, and it kept getting even better as it went on. Some of the stages near the end reminded me of Super Meat Boy. It's a shame they released it amongst so many big name games, because that's basically a death sentence for its sales.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't post pics in the GGT, I only Skype them.[/QUOTE]

Lame. PM them to me please! :drool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Again, someone needs to screen cap that shit or save it and then PM me. :p[/QUOTE]

Or this, werd.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']She's totes not fat, Jim! You should check out Skype![/QUOTE]

It's a trap. :nottalking:

I need to play moar Skyrim...

phew. Survived my test today. I was mad scared, yo.

Anyway, Ima get twisted and be on skype tonight.

Y'all comin or what?

Cuz I don't gotta hit the books very hard today.

[quote name='icebeast']Hey Frosty, Joel, Uraizen you guys still down for some UMvC3 tonight? I'm going to workout so I'll be home at probably 8-9pm PST (hopefully that isn't too late to play a bit with you guys), plus we can Skype and maybe I can see these Joel pictures.

Finally managed to get my game consoles setup last night, although I can't find my 360 wireless adapter but I think I just left it at my friends' apartment. My apartment still kind of looks like a train wreck though, haha. Hopefully this weekend I can finish hanging most of my pictures and things, and wash a bunch of dishes, and break down and/or store boxes which are all over. Then my apartment will be a lot less cluttered.[/QUOTE]

That's around midnight eastern? Yeah, I should be around then.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']OK, whats more of a Dudebro game; Mass Effect or Saints Row 3?[/QUOTE]

Saints Row 3. It's a game for people who are still mentally 12 years old. That sounds like dudebro, sorta... though I usually think of shooters as dudebro; so maybe ME is becoming dudebro while SR3 is dudebro in a sandbox?:bouncy:

Yea ME is definitely becoming dudebro -- but ME1 is anti dudebro. When the first few hours of a game is standing in a citadel debating space politics... that negates all the explosions.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']OK, whats more of a Dudebro game; Mass Effect or Saints Row 3?[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect, but it's a fucking terrible game anyway, so pretend it doesn't exist.

[quote name='Chacrana']phew. Survived my test today. I was mad scared, yo.

Anyway, Ima get twisted and be on skype tonight.

Y'all comin or what?

Cuz I don't gotta hit the books very hard today.[/QUOTE]
Yo, you left this at school earlier. . .
fslOW.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Mass Effect, but it's a fucking terrible game anyway, so pretend it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]
My favorite game of all time is Resistance 2. What you think?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']My favorite game of all time is Resistance 2. What you think?[/QUOTE]

Hmm... :whistle2:k

I...

Hmm... :whistle2:k

Ask whoknows.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Come on! I set you up for that. It's a POS.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry, umm... it's a piece of shit.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh, I'm sorry, umm... it's a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Resistance, to me, is a shitty series of games, but Resistance 2 is by far the worst one.

[quote name='distgfx']Mass Effect, but it's a fucking terrible game anyway, so pretend it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]Blasphemy of the highest order, that statement is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's around midnight eastern? Yeah, I should be around then.[/QUOTE]

Cool I'll hop on when I get home.

[quote name='shrike4242']Blasphemy of the highest order, that statement is.[/QUOTE]

Why are people so afraid of the truth? Embrace it!

[quote name='icebeast']Cool I'll hop on when I get home.[/QUOTE]

A planned GGT game night? That'll totally happen.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes. Resistance, to me, is a shitty series of games, but Resistance 2 is by far the worst one.[/QUOTE]

To me, the series just feels middle-of-the-road and lacking an identity. The first one at least had a little ambition, but the second one was just an entirely unspecial FPS. I really have no interest in the third one after playing through the first two.

[quote name='distgfx']Why are people so afraid of the truth? Embrace it!
[/QUOTE]

You mean the truth that you love RPGs? Ok, we all should embrace that. Mass Effect is great!

[quote name='ihadFG']You mean the truth that you love RPGs? Ok, we all should embrace that. Mass Effect is great![/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up, Josh! I'd say something more creative, but I'm too lazy and disgruntled.

[quote name='distgfx']A planned GGT game night? That'll totally happen.[/QUOTE]

It happened a couple times when MvC3 came out (which looking back is kind of depressing since that game was terrible for large group multiplayer, haha :lol:). I mean we aren't talking about Unreal Tournament 3 on a console here...

[quote name='distgfx']Shut the fuck up, Josh! I'd say something more creative, but I'm too lazy and disgruntled.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like we uncovered a truth.

[quote name='icebeast']It happened a couple times when MvC3 came out (which looking back is kind of depressing since that game was terrible for large group multiplayer, haha :lol:).[/QUOTE]

Dem bouncing cards!

[quote name='icebeast']It happened a couple times when MvC3 came out (which looking back is kind of depressing since that game was terrible for large group multiplayer, haha :lol:). I mean we aren't talking about Unreal Tournament 3 on a console here...[/QUOTE]

Yes... that it did... back then...

Call me if it actually happens.

[quote name='distgfx']Why are people so afraid of the truth? Embrace it![/QUOTE]I am embracing the truth in the darkness of your incorrect statement. Misguided you are, in the ways of Mass Effect.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']It's a POS.[/QUOTE]

The entire Resistance series is such a waste of time and money. Boring characters, boring story, boring set pieces, just boring. I still haven't finished 2 and I'm not getting 3...

Don't mind distgfx, he's always like that.

[quote name='shrike4242']I am embracing the truth in the darkness of your incorrect statement. Misguided you are, in the ways of Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

Well, sir, I did not like what I played of the first, second or beta of the third. So I say good day to you! :nottalking:

Yes, Josh, it's because I didn't like the combat.

Yes, Hank, it's because it wasn't a Shounen game.

Yes, Chac, you are a cock.

[quote name='gunm']Don't mind distgfx, he's always like that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah? Like what?

[quote name='shrike4242']I am embracing the truth in the darkness of your incorrect statement. Misguided you are, in the ways of Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

I never thought this would happen, but I completely agree with Shrike.

[quote name='distgfx']
Yes, Chac, you are a cock.[/QUOTE]

*looks at avatar*

*looks at title*

No, as it turns out, you wa cock.

[quote name='Chacrana']I never thought this would happen, but I completely agree with Shrike.[/QUOTE]

RPGs do weird things to people.

[quote name='Chacrana']*looks at avatar*

*looks at title*

No, as it turns out, you wa cock.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, since I pound the shit of you in everything that matters.

[quote name='distgfx']Well, sir, I did not like what I played of the first, second or beta of the third. So I say good day to you! :nottalking:

Yes, Josh, it's because I didn't like the combat.

Yes, Hank, it's because it wasn't a Shounen game.

Yes, Chac, you are a cock.[/QUOTE]You're entitled to your opinion, though I think you're bugfuckingnuts about Mass Effect 1 + 2. :D

And a good day to you as well! :booty:

[quote name='Chacrana']I never thought this would happen, but I completely agree with Shrike.[/QUOTE]Even a broken cock is right twice a day.

[quote name='shrike4242']Even a broken cock is right twice a day.[/QUOTE]

I changed my mind, I want you to say, because I laughed harder at that than I should have.

[quote name='distgfx']I changed my mind, I want you to say, because I laughed harder at that than I should have.[/QUOTE]

Uraizen and Shrike

Sittin' in a tree...

D O I N G This:

wchbH.gif

[quote name='Chacrana']Uraizen and Shrike

Sittin' in a tree...

D O I N G This:

wchbH.gif
[/QUOTE]

Posting gifs of black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.