GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']brown noses in this thread?[/QUOTE]

They can't stop rubbing their face in my ass, I can't help it.

[quote name='distgfx']Hey guys, it's 12:30AM, guess what we're not fucking doing like I said we wouldn't?[/QUOTE]

I got home a little late, I'm installing the game now... shits taking forever though, not sure if it is downloading something in the background and it is holding things up or what.

fuck man... my walls are thin or my neighbors are loud...

not fun to listen to your neighbors having sex when you would really like a damn girl in ur life -_-

thanks irony man :whistle2:/

ironyman.png

Finished Dragon Age 2 tonight. Liked it a lot overall, but the story was definitely pretty weak throughout. Gameplay I liked more than the first one though.

Hopefully for DA3 they can match or exceed the story of the first and pair it with the gameplay of the 2nd.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hopefully there isn't a DA3.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I'm leaning in that direction, too.

Double sadly, there probably will be.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Finished Dragon Age 2 tonight. Liked it a lot overall, but the story was definitely pretty weak throughout. Gameplay I liked more than the first one though.

Hopefully for DA3 they can match or exceed the story of the first and pair it with the gameplay of the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

dmaul you got your gamertag back? I need to re-add you then.

In regards to DA 2, I wish they would say whether or not there's going to be more DLC for it or do we just get what we have and they've moved on to 3.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yo, Beezy! That match we just played was amazing! Your Shuma is godlike![/QUOTE]

I totally got lucky and just managed to hit all your characters when they came out for that team attack with my X-Factor special, but he is actually kind of fun to play. I think I might try and learn how to actually use him (some of his movements are really weird).

--

GGs guys!

Good games, Icebeezy and Frosty! It was a lot of fun finally getting some quality time in with UMvC3! I'm looking forward to our future games! :D

[quote name='Indignate']I need to drink more if I'm going to let you rape me with pokemon.[/QUOTE]

Would you like me to send you more texts with lines from the Pokemon theme song?

My phone better be generating random posts right now, because I fucking see posts that a marvel night happened and I wasn't contacted about it, despite me being on both IM and Skype the whole time.

[quote name='distgfx']My phone better be generating random posts right now, because I fucking see posts that a marvel night happened and I wasn't contacted about it, despite me being on both IM and Skype the whole time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you stopped posting in the GGT and didn't turn on your PS3 so I figured you had disappeared (or went to sleep and I didn't want to wake you up if this was the case). :cry:

[quote name='Indignate']Uraizen is right. The theme for Sonic Underground is way better.[/QUOTE]

Uraizen does make good points every now and then.

[quote name='icebeast']Sorry, you stopped posting in the GGT and didn't turn on your PS3 so I figured you had disappeared (or went to sleep and I didn't want to wake you up if this was the case). :cry:[/QUOTE]

Really if you had posted earlier when you were commenting how it wasn't happening, that if it still did happen you would be up till around blah time I would have (in general you sounded fairly meh to the whole thing when I posted about it earlier). I figured you had lost interest, and then you stopped posting in the GGT so I wasn't sure if you had went to sleep. Plus I wasn't sure if it was happening either, but then Joel hoped over to UMvC3 and I saw Frosty turn his PS3 on so I made a lobby.

There actually wasn't any super noticeable lag on my end in the matches we played (not sure if there was minor lag since I was mostly just mashing since I haven't practiced at the game very much).

[quote name='icebeast']Sorry, you stopped posting in the GGT and didn't turn on your PS3 so I figured you had disappeared (or went to sleep and I didn't want to wake you up if this was the case). :cry:[/QUOTE]

... I was on Skype and IM the entire fucking time, you even said it yourself that you were going to hop on Skype, so I kept myself visible on purpose.

Edit: Oh,I see your edit, so is this somehow going to become my fault?

[quote name='distgfx']... I was on Skype and IM the entire fucking time, you even said it yourself that you were going to hop on Skype, so I kept myself visible on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Damn you're right I did say that :cry:, haha. Wow, my bad I totally forgot really should of since Frosty and Joel both didn't have mics.

[quote name='distgfx']Edit: Oh,I see your edit, so is this somehow going to become my fault?[/QUOTE]

Na it isn't your fault, I totally forgot to turn on Skype on my computer (it was on the entire time). I just wish you had been more vocal about your interest tonight, or reminded me to hop on Skype. This was just bad communication. I'll try and make sure I try to at least be around for the start time I set in the future (9pm was pushing it a bit, and I stopped to grab dinner on the way home since I still don't have my pots/pans all washed and I don't have that many groceries yet). If you happen to want to play sometime this weekend maybe we can work something out, I'm going to try and get some practice in at some point (I didn't have a clue what I was doing). We'll see I have a lot of chores and apartment stuff to cram in this weekend, but I'm sure I'll still have part of a day at least to play some games.

[quote name='icebeast']Damn you're right I did say that :cry:, haha. Wow, my bad I totally forgot really should of since Frosty and Joel both didn't have mics.

Na it isn't your fault, I totally forgot to turn on Skype on my computer (it was on the entire time). I just wish you had been more vocal about your interest tonight, or reminded me to hop on Skype. This was just bad communication.[/QUOTE]

There is absolutely no way you can include me in the blame, even in a miniscule amount. I said to contact me if you guys were going to actually play. Guess what happened? Yeah, this. Anyway, while I am livid that I wasn't contacted, a part of my anger is directed toward you specifically. However, I'm not going to elaborate on the latter in the GGT.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Real Talk: I got drunker than I have been in a long time and bad things went down.[/QUOTE]

I know a guy that can dispose of bodies for a fee.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Real Talk: I got drunker than I have been in a long time and bad things went down.[/QUOTE]
Welcome back BlueScrote the Dragon Slayer, for he was successful in conquering the foul smelling beast.

You fucked a fattie, didn't you?

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, this. Anyway, while I am livid that I wasn't contacted, a part of my anger is directed toward you specifically. However, I'm not going to elaborate on the latter in the GGT.[/QUOTE]

I'm really sorry about tonight. And I'm not sure why you are super angry with me other than tonight and the fact that I haven't been around much, which is mostly due to work, going to social stuff at work so I can get to know more people, and trying to get my apartment more settled since it is kind of still a wreck (I hoped to have that under control last weekend, but now we're up to this weekend and I'm hoping I can mostly finish stuff, at this point I just hope I get most everything settled before I go home for the holidays). If you want to talk about it send me a PM, I should be around a decent amount this weekend.

How did I miss GGT drama?

Oh wait I was too busy playing Uncharted 3. It's no Uncharted 2, but damn it was still an awesome game.

I hope Uraizen and Icebeast can patch things up!

Playing some shooters (Raiden Fighters Jet and Dodonpachi Resurrection). Doing ok in dodonpachi, but I can't credit feed Raiden Fighters and am having a hard time with it.

Still working on Rock Band 3, and am finally doing pro keys.

[quote name='2DMention']Playing some shooters (Raiden Fighters Jet and Dodonpachi Resurrection). Doing ok in dodonpachi, but I can't credit feed Raiden Fighters and am having a hard time with it.

Still working on Rock Band 3, and am finally doing pro keys.[/QUOTE]

That post was feeling might hipster with shmups name dropping. Then you mention Rock Band 3 and I was all like "oh thats nice."

Seriously though Soldner X-2 was the last shmup I played. Nothing can replace Phoenix on the Ti-83+ for me though. I would have been a math major if that game didn't exist.

[quote name='MSUHitman']dmaul you got your gamertag back? I need to re-add you then.
[/QUOTE]

No, it's still locked for the hacking investigation so I can't sign in to Live. But it was always on my console (the hacker didn't recover my gamertag on their console before I changed the password and called MS and got it locked) so I can play single player games off line as I can still use my saves and earn achievements.

I was just hesitant to play stuff in case I somehow don't get the account back and thus lose those saves and achievements. But people who had there's migrated to foreign countries on the Xbox support forums are starting to get their accounts back after 70 some days (I'm 40 some days in) so I decided to chance it and play some 360 games before my backlog gets too big.

Apparently they can't just migrate the accounts back, but have to rebuild them from scratch so they have programmers recreating the accounts (log of all activity on the account ever etc.) by hand which is why it's taking so long. That and the pretty large number of people who got hacked the past few months. Per posts on the support forums anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']How did I miss GGT drama?

Oh wait I was too busy playing Uncharted 3. It's no Uncharted 2, but damn it was still an awesome game.

I hope Uraizen and Icebeast can patch things up![/QUOTE]

You crazy. Uncharted 3 is better than 2 in pretty much every way. At least in the single player portion; I'm not sure on the multi, because I've only played one match of co-op and competitive in each... but the multi felt about the same.

Anyway, Uncharted 3 >>>>>>> Uncharted 2. I'm not sure the third game can beat out the first, but it at least approaches it, unlike the second. :p

The borderline National Treasure story of U3 is the reason why I put U2 above U3. Regardless U3 was an awesome game that needed more Cutter and Salim.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Ggt = serious business[/QUOTE]

Son, this wasn't even about the GGT, this was about me getting screwed out of my mahvel matches. You should know best that mahvel makes everybody salty as fuck.

It was a lot of fun and it sucks you weren't there, Uraizen. I was practicing with Haggar! Nowhere near as good as you are with him, but I'm planning on putting in some more time with him and hopefully learning him up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You crazy. Uncharted 3 is better than 2 in pretty much every way. At least in the single player portion; I'm not sure on the multi, because I've only played one match of co-op and competitive in each... but the multi felt about the same.

Anyway, Uncharted 3 >>>>>>> Uncharted 2. I'm not sure the third game can beat out the first, but it at least approaches it, unlike the second. :p[/QUOTE]

the U3 story had too many instances of "They must have followed us!". Also, they didn't flesh out Marlowe, Talbot, or Cutter enough. The
mystical demon animals in 3 (spiders) were a better than the things in U1/2 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back