GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']I sure hope Africa has a trade-in program...[/QUOTE]

There's nothing worth trading them in for.

[quote name='icebeast']Hey Frosty, Joel, Uraizen you guys still down for some UMvC3 tonight? I'm going to workout so I'll be home at probably 8-9pm PST (hopefully that isn't too late to play a bit with you guys), plus we can Skype and maybe I can see these Joel pictures.

Finally managed to get my game consoles setup last night, although I can't find my 360 wireless adapter but I think I just left it at my friends' apartment. My apartment still kind of looks like a train wreck though, haha. Hopefully this weekend I can finish hanging most of my pictures and things, and wash a bunch of dishes, and break down and/or store boxes which are all over. Then my apartment will be a lot less cluttered.[/QUOTE]I might be done for it, I don't know what I'll be doing that late. I might have plans with a friend of mine after she gets off work. If not, then I'll be on!

[quote name='icebeast']It happened a couple times when MvC3 came out (which looking back is kind of depressing since that game was terrible for large group multiplayer, haha :lol:). I mean we aren't talking about Unreal Tournament 3 on a console here...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I miss the day of GGT MvC3. :(

[quote name='Chacrana']At least Hitler believed in recycling...[/QUOTE]
This actually made me lawl pretty hard!

I'm kinda tired of Super Meat Boy after that's been the only game I've played in the last couple of weeks (not that I've had much time for it.) Got through most of the dark world levels and have something like 73 bandages, so that's not too bad, I guess.

Can't wait to dig into dat Skyrim and MGS HD Collection and Cave Story+ and Corpse Party and all those when break starts.

You people and your Resistance hatred. The first game was *good*, especially in a vast void of PS3 games available on the platform at the time. I still look back on all the time I spent with that game (my first PS3 game) fondly. I enjoyed it far more than any of the Halo games I've played, for example.

Resistance 2 on the other hand was rushed and mediocre. Total schlock, though the objective based co-op multiplayer was actually kind of fun. The community was still going strong back in September of this year, which is amazing considering how many other games with online multi (coop included) had come out in the meantime.

TL;DR: Resistance was good, Resistance 2 was mediocre.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You people and your Resistance hatred. The first game was *good*, especially in a vast void of PS3 games available on the platform at the time. I still look back on all the time I spent with that game (my first PS3 game) fondly. I enjoyed it far more than any of the Halo games I've played, for example.

Resistance 2 on the other hand was rushed and mediocre. Total schlock, though the objective based co-op multiplayer was actually kind of fun. The community was still going strong back in September of this year, which is amazing considering how many other games with online multi (coop included) had come out in the meantime.

TL;DR: Resistance was good, Resistance 2 was mediocre.[/QUOTE]

I mean, if the first complimentary thing you can think to say about Resistance 1 is that "it was better than the fucking garbage that was the rest of the PS3 lineup at the time", that's not particularly encouraging.

I don't hate the Resistance games, personally, but I don't really like them, either.

[quote name='Chacrana']I mean, if the first complimentary thing you can think to say about Resistance 1 is that "it was better than the fucking garbage that was the rest of the PS3 lineup at the time", that's not particularly encouraging.

I don't hate the Resistance games, personally, but I don't really like them, either.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, Chac, they were not that
good.

[quote name='Chacrana']This, I cannot abide.[/QUOTE]Guess your cock is so broken, it's missing? Broken off, as it were?

[quote name='distgfx']I changed my mind, I want you to say, because I laughed harder at that than I should have.[/QUOTE]You're welcome.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I liked Mass Effect 1, haven't finished 2.

Also I need some food up ins.[/QUOTE]I think that's overdue on finishing ME2. I need to do my Insanity run on ME2 to I can get my last achievement on it and debate about the irritating number of ME1 achievements I have left to do.

Chugging through DA2 at the moment. Well, not this exact moment, though when I have time to do so.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess your cock is so broken, it's missing? Broken off, as it were?
[/QUOTE]

Only because you stole it and ran away with it, you darn floozy!

Man, it's weird to not be stressed the hell out. Word of advice: If you ever make the mistake of going to law school, do not take a class that requires you to use the Internal Revenue Code. Worst shit ever.

EVER.

Now all I want to do is drink myself into a stupor and ramble on skype. Or maybe watch a movie. I dunno yet.

[quote name='shrike4242']
I think that's overdue on finishing ME2. I need to do my Insanity run on ME2 to I can get my last achievement on it and debate about the irritating number of ME1 achievements I have left to do.[/QUOTE]
Well I am currently finishing up Dead Space, so I'm a bit behind the curve anyway. :bouncy:

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, it's weird to not be stressed the hell out. Word of advice: If you ever make the mistake of going to law school, do not take a class that requires you to use the Internal Revenue Code. Worst shit ever.

EVER.

Now all I want to do is drink myself into a stupor and ramble on skype. Or maybe watch a movie. I dunno yet.[/QUOTE]

You're not even going to put that shit to use.

[quote name='distgfx']You're not even going to put that shit to use.[/QUOTE]

Well in the business context, tax shit is a good thing to know f'reals.

But I hope to never see the IRC again. In fact, I think I'm going to burn the books. I will youtube it if I do.

There's alot I haven't finished, but I blame the huge amount of games I've picked up in November... never got so many in one month...

At least I'm good about finishing them. I bet most of you havent even finished Saints Row 3. I beat that shit and I don't even own it.

fuckin beat Mario Land 3D as well a while ago... almsot done with back to the future (beat 4 episodes)...

[quote name='Chacrana']Only because you stole it and ran away with it, you darn floozy![/QUOTE]Oh yes, that must be what is stuck between the tips of my tweezers. Thought it was a random hair.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So Shrike is the newest GGTer?[/QUOTE]Only when in a drunken stupor.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well I am currently finishing up Dead Space, so I'm a bit behind the curve anyway. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]I still need to start Dead Space, so I'm even further behind the curve.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh yes, that must be what is stuck between the tips of my tweezers. Thought it was a random hair.[/QUOTE]

That's too big.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh yes, that must be what is stuck between the tips of my tweezers. Thought it was a random hair.
[/QUOTE]

Shrike, don't insult my penis.

[quote name='distgfx']That's too big.[/QUOTE]Too big of an assumption that it's still present?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I hope this means you're becoming an alcoholic![/QUOTE]No more than any other day.

[quote name='Chacrana']Shrike, don't insult my penis.[/QUOTE]I know, I shouldn't pick a fight with something that can't fight back.

[quote name='shrike4242']I know, I shouldn't pick a fight with something that can't fight back.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. :rofl:

EXepZ.gif

Game related:

oN7iF.jpg

Also, I finally nabbed that XPA-2 amp I've been meaning to get. My new HT is complete :bouncy:

Uh... except for the speakers.

[quote name='whoknows']I missed the ME sucks talk?

I'm disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will be brought up again one day.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh yes, that must be what is stuck between the tips of my tweezers. Thought it was a random hair.
[/quote]
Was it black and tiny?
Only when in a drunken stupor.
Hopefully I can be in a drunken stupor tonight or tomorrow. :bouncy:
I still need to start Dead Space, so I'm even further behind the curve.
It's pretty good. I'm right at the end. Then Imma start on Dead Space 2 sometime soon. @__@

[quote name='shrike4242']No more than any other day.
[/quote]
Shrike is like the drunken stepfather of the GGT.
I know, I shouldn't pick a fight with something that can't fight back.

Get a few beers in you and you'll change your mind.

Heat mode.
[quote name='Chacrana']Also, I finally nabbed that XPA-2 amp I've been meaning to get. My new HT is complete :bouncy:

Uh... except for the speakers.[/QUOTE]
Speakers are kinda important.

I suggest these.

[quote name='Chacrana']It'd be fucking rad to put some rock speakers on speaker stands. It would be the gaudiest thing on earth.[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

Plus you know those sumbitches rock.
[quote name='distgfx']... Bears?[/QUOTE]
Typo. I obviously meant beers.

But I have people bugging me nonstop all day and cannot focus.

[quote name='distgfx']... Bears?[/QUOTE]

True story:
A friend and I got wasted one Thursday night while summer interns at a big company. Him more so than I. Luckily, we worked 9 hour days M-Th, so Friday was only a 4 hour day. When we got up, finally, and were sitting at the kitchen table, I went to get us some OJ or something... when I opened the fridge, he screamed, "AGGHGHHH!! BEAAARRRR! CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT UP, CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!".

I was baffled and asked him what the fuck he was talking about, because there obviously wasn't a bear in the fridge.

I was told, "Bear, beer, close enough. They both start with B and end with ER. Give me a fucking break, I'm hungover."

:bouncy:

[quote name='Chacrana']Are they actually glasses, or are they just plastic? I actually might get one if it's the former.[/QUOTE]

I'd get one to find out, but tonight is Taco Bell night in the Whoknows house.

Everyone aside from the roommate is eating Taco Bell.

[quote name='distgfx']Holy shit. :rofl:

EXepZ.gif
[/QUOTE]Thank you, thank you, I'll here all week.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Was it black and tiny?[/QUOTE]Not visible by the naked eye.

Hopefully I can be in a drunken stupor tonight or tomorrow. :bouncy:
Time to warn the cops.

It's pretty good. I'm right at the end. Then Imma start on Dead Space 2 sometime soon. @__@
Good to hear.

Shrike is like the drunken stepfather of the GGT.
Let me go find a ring you can kiss.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol

Also, finished Dead Space. It was pretty good. ^__^

On to the 2nd one.[/QUOTE]Congrats.

[quote name='Chacrana']I laughed.[/QUOTE]Always important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back