GGT 161 thinks everything Joel says is creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']Well in that case we should play it and not invite Uraizen.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='BlueScrote']You should totally make a Halo tournament.[/QUOTE]
We should play dat Call of Duty sometime this week. Haven't played in like 2 weeks!

Played like 2 hours of Cave Story today. I dig it. ^__^

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']You are only cheap if you don't drink kraken regularly.[/QUOTE]
Amen.
[quote name='icebeast']Gotta go big or go home.[/QUOTE]
Amen.
[quote name='distgfx']
So uh... AE 2012 patch came out ... *crickets* ... yup.[/QUOTE]
Does it make it not SFIV?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Dey just scurred.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Does it make it not SFIV?[/QUOTE]

It makes it even more SFIV.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gross. Do not want.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? We can still screw around in it, though.

---------------------

So apparently you can use the Vita as a controller in UMvC3 on the PS3... with touch screen shortcuts... great. If this means instant charge moves, then fuck that shit. If it's just so you don't have to do an SRK motion to do a move or whatever, then fine, have your crutch, UMvC3's execution is easy enough as it is anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reject Uraizen's lame tourney idea since he hates me. :nottalking:

I was just about to gift him a game from Steam too. :cold:

well, girl is coming to my place tomorrow/today to watch boogie nights. time to whip out some wine and other things... like more wine on things that I whip out.

[quote name='distgfx']I know, right? We can still screw around in it, though.

---------------------

So apparently you can use the Vita as a controller in UMvC3 on the PS3... with touch screen shortcuts... great. If this means instant charge moves, then fuck that shit. If it's just so you don't have to do an SRK motion to do a move or whatever, then fine, have your crutch, UMvC3's execution is easy enough as it is anyway.[/QUOTE]
Indeed, we can screw around with it and see how shitty Dudley still is.

Hopefully you can macro combos with a Vita. That would be sweet.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, girl is coming to my place tomorrow/today to watch boogie nights. time to whip out some wine and other things... like more wine on things that I whip out.[/QUOTE]
RecklessRoberto would've been in that shit already, and would currently be in that shit. No Vacancy sign flashes 24/7.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not even you or I can play in that. I'm pretty sure we both dumped BBCS2. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I still have it...

[quote name='distgfx']So uh... AE 2012 patch came out ... *crickets* ... yup.[/QUOTE]

I see, maybe I'll practice Sakura again.

beat hazard ultra was $4 on PSN. I couldn't resist the idea of trophies + seizures... now I just need to get some good tracks on my PS3 or something so I can play the game right. :lol:

[quote name='gunm']I reject Uraizen's lame tourney idea since he hates me. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Fine.

[quote name='gunm']I was just about to gift him a game from Steam too. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Something shitty.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Indeed, we can screw around with it and see how shitty Dudley still is.[/QUOTE]

"Oh, you play Dudley? That must be fu- oh wait... SFIV... I'm so sorry."

[quote name='icebeast']I see, maybe I'll practice Sakura again.[/QUOTE]

Not a chance.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
We should play dat Call of Duty sometime this week. Haven't played in like 2 weeks!
[/QUOTE]

Definitely. I haven't played much CoD in quite a while so I may be a bit rusty.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Raam's DLC is fuckdiculously hard when you play on Insane. Wayyy worse than anything I played in the reg campaign.[/QUOTE]

That DLC is already out? fuck why does no one tell me these things.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']beat hazard ultra was $4 on PSN. I couldn't resist the idea of trophies + seizures... now I just need to get some good tracks on my PS3 or something so I can play the game right. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't remember if you have it on PC, but it is such a great game. Nice for firing up and just chilling.

Yeah, it came out yesterday and it's really, really difficult. There's a part with Serapedes that is just completely goddamn ridiculous.

The Raam parts are great and really easy, though. Especially if you have a decent team you can play with.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, it came out yesterday and it's really, really difficult. There's a part with Serapedes that is just completely goddamn ridiculous.

The Raam parts are great and really easy, though. Especially if you have a decent team you can play with.[/QUOTE]

I still need to run through the original campaign on insane. Maybe I'll start that today.

--

BS, I have Beat Hazard Ultra on steam, but the thought of trophies plus dualshock plus 42" widescreen made me say "$4? Why the hell not?!". :cool:

Been playing lots of Rock Band 3. Doing the pro keys lessons. Also playing a smattering of Harvest Moon on the 3DS and Mario Kart 7.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
That DLC is already out? fuck why does no one tell me these things.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know it was out either. Guess I have to get some MS points.

[quote name='linkpwns']Who here is playing Saints Row 3? What do you think of it?
I was on that game's dick for a while, I really want it[/QUOTE]

Not me! Not now, most likely not ever. :lol:

--

Wow, Gears 3 Gunkers on insane are fucking retarded. Talk about bad game design; let's break the insane diffculty by multiplying hardcore damage rates 10x and then let's laugh because we forgot about the stupid bullshit in chapter 1-4 where we confine you in a small area and make you face a gunker, 2 stalks and however many drudges/polyps/etc. I can't imagine it's any easier if you can find people playing either... it's just more people who cause a "load checkpoint" if they get grazed by a gunker shot. Ugh... fuck this game.

Gunkers were terrible designed even on hardcore. Downed in oneshot? okay. Get hit again as soon as you're revived, over and over again.

[quote name='distgfx']Something shitty.[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 Premium. Merry No-Xmas, trollzama! :cool:

[quote name='linkpwns']Who here is playing Saints Row 3? What do you think of it?

I have it, but haven't started it yet. Still working on MW3 on the console side and Skyrim on the PC side.

Sorry about disappearing last night Uraizen, I decided to run a windows disk check on that drive and it took a long time. It didn't find any errors though, and it sounds like there may have been a bug in the WoW launcher which people had something similar to what I had happen (still don't know why all the UI addons I had vanished though). I'm hoping there isn't anything wrong with that drive, I really don't want to get another one, and then redownload all kinds of shit and install it a second time.

I was on that game's dick for a while, I really want it[/QUOTE]I've got it and I love it! Definitely my favorite gang related game since San Andreas.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Wow, Gears 3 Gunkers on insane are fucking retarded. Talk about bad game design; let's break the insane diffculty by multiplying hardcore damage rates 10x and then let's laugh because we forgot about the stupid bullshit in chapter 1-4 where we confine you in a small area and make you face a gunker, 2 stalks and however many drudges/polyps/etc. I can't imagine it's any easier if you can find people playing either... it's just more people who cause a "load checkpoint" if they get grazed by a gunker shot. Ugh... fuck this game.[/QUOTE]Do you have a group? If you're having that much trouble with it then you should try arcade with a group. Also, maybe try some mutators for infinite ammo and stuff? I highly prefer to play with peeps on Insane.

I beat it and it was sweet. If you're expecting anything serious, don't buy it. If you're expecting insane, stupid fun then buy it.

[quote name='gunm']Witcher 2 Premium. Merry No-Xmas, trollzama! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='icebeast']Sorry about disappearing last night Uraizen, I decided to run a windows disk check on that drive and it took a long time. It didn't find any errors though, and it sounds like there may have been a bug in the WoW launcher which people had something similar to what I had happen (still don't know why all the UI addons I had vanished though). I'm hoping there isn't anything wrong with that drive, I really don't want to get another one, and then redownload all kinds of shit and install it a second time.[/QUOTE]

I just assumed you went to bed, I didn't think anything of it, lol.

[quote name='icebeast']Sorry about disappearing last night Uraizen, I decided to run a windows disk check on that drive and it took a long time. It didn't find any errors though, and it sounds like there may have been a bug in the WoW launcher which people had something similar to what I had happen (still don't know why all the UI addons I had vanished though). I'm hoping there isn't anything wrong with that drive, I really don't want to get another one, and then redownload all kinds of shit and install it a second time.[/QUOTE]

You still run Winblows Chick Dicks? :cold:

You still play WoW? :cold:

I forgot SWTOR early access has started. My invite was activated this morning, so I guess I will be geeking out on Star Wars tonight...

Saints Row is probably one of the dumbest games I've played it a while... So yeah it's awesome. I'm actually looking forward to the DLC. I got the season pass for free since I got it from the THQ store.

I'm pretty close to getting all the achievements in the game... But some of the Saintsbook stuff is going to be a pain in the ass.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit, Amazon is giving free unlimited mp3 storage to anyone with a cloud account (paid)? Guess I'm uploading 30gb of music![/QUOTE]

I thought they already did that?

[quote name='gunm']
I forgot SWTOR early access has started. My invite was activated this morning, so I guess I will be geeking out on Star Wars tonight...[/QUOTE]

Nadd's Sarcophagus is the server I will be on.

Still no email for early access for me...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've got it and I love it! Definitely my favorite gang related game since San Andreas.

Do you have a group? If you're having that much trouble with it then you should try arcade with a group. Also, maybe try some mutators for infinite ammo and stuff? I highly prefer to play with peeps on Insane.[/QUOTE]

The closest thing I had to a group was Indignate when he was playing horde mode fairly regularly... other than that, no -- and finding a random game to join online? Impossible.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I thought they already did that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they did. I just didn't know it. Last I knew it was "buy an mp3 from amazon, get your 5gb of cloud space upgraded to 20gb for 1 year".

Apparently they must've done this for the Kindle Fire? Good show, though it will take me something like 4 weeks to upload everything... it's been running for hours now and it's pushed

363/7272 songs...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The closest thing I had to a group was Indignate when he was playing horde mode fairly regularly... other than that, no -- and finding a random game to join online? Impossible.[/QUOTE]
You should work on getting a group together to tackle it on insane, then! A good group that helps cover your lacking spots! What weapons do you main, dawg?

[quote name='icebeast']That the name of the next Kingdom Hearts game?[/QUOTE]

No, it's the number of FF games out of the planned ones we're on.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You should work on getting a group together to tackle it on insane, then! A good group that helps cover your lacking spots! What weapons do you main, dawg?[/QUOTE]

I asked people in here several times over if they wanted to play through on insane and received zero interest. I could go over to the boosting thread on x360a looking for people, I guess, but they're too achievement oriented most of the time.

And I "main" whatever the fuck there's ammo for. :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']No, it's the number of FF games out of the planned ones we're on.[/QUOTE]

Let's see, FF has been around for 24 years (it's the same age as me). 363/24 = 15.125 games per year, which means they had to be putting out at least a game every month for 24 years straight... those devs must have been busy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I asked people in here several times over if they wanted to play through on insane and received zero interest. I could go over to the boosting thread on x360a looking for people, I guess, but they're too achievement oriented most of the time.

And I "main" whatever the fuck there's ammo for. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I would play more often, but I generally need my partner (that chick in that pic I sent you) to play with me to have any fun because we compliment each others' playstyles really well and I'm not sure if she'd be down to play much because she's super cheevo oriented, too.

I generally main Lancer, Boomshot, Grinder, Scorcher. On Insane I generally only go with Lancer and Boomshot.

[quote name='icebeast']Let's see, FF has been around for 24 years (it's the same age as me). 363/24 = 15.125 games per year, which means they had to be putting out at least a game every month for 24 years straight... those devs must have been busy.[/QUOTE]

They're just outsourcing to wonderful devs like NT.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm going to build my new server I'm piecing together from old parts, then playing games and eating burgers.

Should be a good day.[/QUOTE]

It's always fun putting together a pc with left over parts from other things.

Tonight I'm going to be employing the scientific process of finding the correct amount of CC to put in a pint of whiskey and coke.

[quote name='j-cart']Nadd's Sarcophagus is the server I will be on.

Still no email for early access for me...[/QUOTE]

Imma be on Jek Jek Tarr. Going to start out Imperial. Dark Side all the way...

now-you-see-demotivational-poster-1253722246.jpg

The lead development platform for Metal Gear Rising is PS3. Now I don't have to worry about getting another bayonetta-esque PS3 port.

[quote name='distgfx']The lead development platform for Metal Gear Rising is PS3. Now I don't have to worry about getting another bayonetta-esque PS3 port.[/QUOTE]

Developer Lies!

[quote name='whoknows']Bayonetta on PS3 was perfect.[/QUOTE]

As perfect as a baby with syphilis and AIDS.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Developer Lies![/QUOTE]

They said Vanquish on PS3 was the lead and it ended up being better. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back