GGT 161 thinks everything Joel says is creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']
They said Vanquish on PS3 was the lead and it ended up being better. =([/QUOTE]

I still need to play that game.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I still need to play that game.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

It's sitting on my shelf. I need confirmation I can change the voices to Japanese before I play.

[quote name='whoknows']I played Bayonetta on PS3.

Because I have standards.[/QUOTE]

The same standards that PS3 devs are held to.

[quote name='whoknows']Me too.

It's sitting on my shelf. I need confirmation I can change the voices to Japanese before I play.[/QUOTE]

Uh... I'm just going to say you can, even though I don't really know.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Even if you change the voices to Japanese the main characters name won't be gojira.[/QUOTE]

Shh, don't tell him! Keep your voice down so he doesn't hear us.

[quote name='camoor']Is Mass Effect 2 worth playing twice.

I was trying to play perfect but ended up nerfing my entire crew. fuck.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Pick a different class and do the opposite paragon/renegade path and it's a pretty different experience gameplay wise in the combat and decent story/interaction difference from the paragon/renegade difference.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yes. Pick a different class and do the opposite paragon/renegade path and it's a pretty different experience gameplay wise in the combat and decent story/interaction difference from the paragon/renegade difference.[/QUOTE]

I should have just done whatever I wanted the first time. I was trying to play ultimate good guy but fucked it up. Now I either need to try again or just go bad guy.

But - great game!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']No, because the story is fucking stupid and your choices don't matter.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right. I mean, I played it through 3 full times, though the 3rd was as a different class and as femshep; however, I couldn't bring myself to play through on insanity again... :|
Maybe I'll do it before I decide to play through ME3. :3

By God if SWTOR isn't the best MMO I've played yet! Great stuff so far: the story is interesting, the dialog and voice acting is top notch...super job, Bioware, I am hooked...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Tonight's been weird as fuck. It seems like everyone's mad at me for some reason I can't discern.[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad at you, bro.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I can't be mad since I had an awesome movie night with my girl making out for 3 hours... my mouth is dry.[/QUOTE]

Which sister is it?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I can't be mad since I had an awesome movie night with my girl making out for 3 hours... my mouth is dry.[/QUOTE]

You didn't fuck her?

Weak.

RecklessRoberto would've nailed her and all of her hot friends and been a state away already.

Realistically, who makes out for more than 2 hours and doesn't at least walk away with head?

And why is your mouth dry? Is your girl a desert?

It's more complicated than it sounds. She's had a rough week and wants to start things slow. While we were making out she did say she wanted me to put it in once we see each other again.

I'm in no rush since she's a good girl.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
RecklessRoberto would've nailed her and all of her hot friends and been a state away already.[/QUOTE]

That guy is fucking amazing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's more complicated than it sounds. She's had a rough week and wants to start things slow. While we were making out she did say she wanted me to put it in once we see each other again.

I'm in no rush since she's a good girl.

That guy is fucking amazing.[/QUOTE]

Who sayss that?

I'm so out of touch with the chillen these days.

[quote name='gunm']By God if SWTOR isn't the best MMO I've played yet! Great stuff so far: the story is interesting, the dialog and voice acting is top notch...super job, Bioware, I am hooked...[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm happy as hell to hear that. I need another MMO to completely demolish my free time :p
not really sarcastic :p

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Tonight's been weird as fuck. It seems like everyone's mad at me for some reason I can't discern.[/QUOTE]
tumblr_llkt0ifk161qc533io1_500.png

You guys are focusing on the wrong thing here.

He wasted a perfectly good movie night. I bet you that he can't even recall the plot.

How sad.

[quote name='distgfx']Which sister is it?[/QUOTE]

Damn you, my coffee went up my nose 'cuz of that comment!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's more complicated than it sounds. She's had a rough week and wants to start things slow. While we were making out she did say she wanted me to put it in once we see each other again.

I'm in no rush since she's a good girl.[/QUOTE]

"Start things slow"...so she won't see you again for the next 6 months?

And Jo-el is right, how the hell can anyone make out for 3 hours straight? Your mouths would become disgusting long before they went dry.

That guy is fucking amazing.

You should be like that guy.

[quote name='distgfx']That sounds like something RecklessRoberto would do.[/QUOTE]

She would already be preggo and Reckless Roberto would be long gone with no forwarding address.

fuck, SWTOR has brought the "addicting as crack" back to MMOs. Ended last night at level 6, but played until level 8 this morning before work. Sith Inquisitor is an interesting class. The way I've been playing, I probably should've went Sith Warrior, but for whatever "Star Wars-y" reason, Twileks cannot be Warriors, and I really wanted to have a hot Twilek female as my Dark Side avatar. I've been getting into a bit more than I can handle since my powers make me seem more badass than I actually am at these low levels. I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be more of a mage/range character. I'm leaning towards going "wizard" as opposed to "thief/assassin" when the time comes.

Can't wait to play again tonight...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you'll be the first to know :cool:[/QUOTE]
Indeed. :cool:
[quote name='distgfx']That sounds like something RecklessRoberto would do.[/QUOTE]
I already said what he'd do.

RecklessRoberto would nail her and all of her friends. Dude is a one man orgy. No rubbers either, cuz he's reckless.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Who sayss that?

I'm so out of touch with the chillen these days.[/QUOTE]
Same. Kids are weird.

"Oh you can put it in. . .next time. . ." Bitch, please, stop teasing.

[quote name='ihadFG']That is how I will picture you from now on whenever you say anything creepy.[/QUOTE]
Joel is a total creep.

He's the guy that you catch masturbating outside of your daughter's bedroom window.

Real talk Joel, if I ever have a daughter and I catch you doing that, Imma beat you to within an inch of your life.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm trying to make him proud[/QUOTE]
You gotta be more reckless.

Try the surprise buttsex on her next time you hang out. "Oh, when you said I could put it in next time, I thought you meant anal. . ." Then jackhammer it.
[quote name='Indignate']You guys are focusing on the wrong thing here.

He wasted a perfectly good movie night. I bet you that he can't even recall the plot.

How sad.[/QUOTE]
I watched Cowboys & Aliens and Fright Night over the weekend and I can barely remember the plots for them. Only thing I was making out with was a glass of Kraken and Coke. :cry:
[quote name='gunm']"Start things slow"...so she won't see you again for the next 6 months?

And Jo-el is right, how the hell can anyone make out for 3 hours straight? Your mouths would become disgusting long before they went dry.

She would already be preggo and Reckless Roberto would be long gone with no forwarding address.[/QUOTE]
1. He'll see her next time, rock her world, then see her again in 6 months when she reveals to him that she's preggers.

2. Agreed. Dries out faster than an old toasted Subway sandwich.

3. RecklessRoberto is so incognito that his name isn't even Roberto. Dude is 100% off the grid. Have fun raising your children alone, single mothers.

[quote name='gunm']Damn you, my coffee went up my nose 'cuz of that comment![/QUOTE]

I stole the idea from whoknows on skype and reworded it.

[quote name='distgfx']I stole the idea from whoknows on skype and reworded it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, no wonder it was so clever and hilarious.

That's ok, at least you were honest. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back