GGT 179: featuring a link to the extended Ches-ka/Mo Chocolate sex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']there are some games for me where I can play them basically on auto-pilot with almost no thought, just reflex to do repetitive actions over and over.[/QUOTE]

Skyrim?

[quote name='distgfx']Skyrim?[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes, haha, that game is very repetitive. WoW is another one for me. But I was talking more about the games that dmaul said he sometimes played like Bejeweled, I hope matching colors is just a reflex, although maybe dmaul plays Bejeweled hardcore and actually tries to maximize his score.

[quote name='distgfx']Stupid TV shows let me turn off my brain and fall asleep.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll sometimes watch something like the X-files on Amazon streaming etc. to unwind. Truly stupid stuff just annoys me so it doesn't help me shut down.

Sportscenter is my usually veg and unwind before bed show. And I pretty much always read a chapter or two of whatever I'm currently reading on my Kindle before sleeping.

But with all the running and working out I've done since January I thankfully haven't had issues sleeping at all lately. Between work and being physically tired I tend to fall asleep right away.

[quote name='icebeast']Depends, paying attention to what's going on in a movie or putting together the meaning of the words in a book requires a certain amount of concentration, there are some games for me where I can play them basically on auto-pilot with almost no thought, just reflex to do repetitive actions over and over.[/QUOTE]

Fair point. Some games are less mentally engaging than a challenging book or movie that requires more attention span or thought for sure.

So I won't put on a movie, or grab a book, that I think may be dense or otherwise require a lot of effort if I'm just looking to totally veg out. Those are more for when I want to get some culture/art exposure.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, Super Mario Land is good, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 should definitely be higher on your list. That game is godly.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.

Recommending a game with no raccoon tail powerup... one which uses waggle?
Shame. on. you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back