GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

JOSH WAS SPOTTED IN A LONDON OUTDOOR PUB:
N8tuG.png

HIPSTER LEVEL, THROUGH THE ROOF

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet if Apple made _________, people would eat that shit up.

Easy money.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Elder Scrolls MMO, eh? Well at least we know why they didn't put Co-Op in Skyrim now.

Anyway, put some more time into Final Fantasy XIII-2. I just...I'm trying to stay coherent watching all of this crap unfold.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']FFXIII was gibberish. Can't imagine FFXIII-2 making sense after that pile of garbage.[/QUOTE]

Well, they took a page from Metal Gear Solid 4's book, that's for sure. Everything comes down to Nanomachines. I mean Paradoxes.

[quote name='j-cart']Avengers sucked yo.

Actually it was really awesome.[/QUOTE]

Gonna go see it this weekend. Gotta finish rewatching Iron Man 2 first.

Im gonna try and finish up as much of my half-played backllog before D3 hits, because I know afterwards there will be nothing else than Diablo.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'd watch this

J0cE6.jpg
[/QUOTE]I'd totally watch that. Batman ftw imo, but Alice from RE has guns and some kind of super powers right? Rambo vs Conan would be epic.

Bear Grylls?

fucking really? Like, you've got all these warriors and soldiers and vigilantes; people who have fought aliens, robots, tanks, armies, and demigods.

But you're short one person so you say, "You know what this needs? Some guy and his camera crew."

[quote name='panzerfaust']XIII-2's story is a fucking embarrassment to mankind's advancements in literature.

Fun game, though.[/QUOTE]

stop.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Bear Grylls?

fucking really? Like, you've got all these warriors and soldiers and vigilantes; people who have fought aliens, robots, tanks, armies, and demigods.

But you're short one person so you say, "You know what this needs? Some guy and his camera crew."[/QUOTE]
After I saw him and Leonidus I just assumed whoever thought that up was retarded. There are a couple of characters that would make that interesting, but there's a good many of them that would suck ass at getting through a Jurassic Park filled with traps.

[quote name='raiden_86']I'd totally watch that. Batman ftw imo, but Alice from RE has guns and some kind of super powers right? Rambo vs Conan would be epic.[/QUOTE]

They took away Alice's super powers at the beginning of the last movie.

When am I going to be able to watch YT on a PC again? 2 or 3 updates to Chrome and a Flash update later and I've still got the green bar and distortion on any YT vid.

[quote name='the crotch']bear grylls?

But you're short one person so you say, "you know what this needs? Some guy who drinks his own piss and his camera crew."[/quote]

ftfy

bread's done
Back