GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

[quote name='The Crotch']How did you fuck up the capitalization when you "fixed" that post?[/QUOTE]

He probably typed FTFY in all caps, which made CAG try to un-caps everything.

[quote name='ihadFG']He probably typed FTFY in all caps, which made CAG try to un-caps everything.[/QUOTE]
BUT ONLY SOME OF MY QUOTE HAD THE CAPS MESSED UP.penis

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nice hidden text.[/QUOTE]

Mobile CAG has a white background, Crotch's penis was there for me to see in all its glory.

gfJZS.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think the whole world has gone crazy tonight.

I blame Cinco de Mayo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I agree. World is definitely in-fucking-sane.[/QUOTE]

giv xamples pls

I was heading into town to pick up a pizza and saw a school bus filled with teenagers pulled over by seven Police SUVs. Four of the cops were talking to these two black guys who started arguing and pushing each other so the cops grabbed one of the guys and the other bolted, got tasered, then cuffed. All this happened while I sat at a red light.

Meanwhile, all the teenagers on the bus just kind of watched from the inside, terrified.

[quote name='Indignate']giv xamples pls[/QUOTE]
Everyone is drunk, hot headed, or a combination of the two. And I mean everyone.

Calm the fuck down people, slow your roll, whatever it takes. Just chill out and enjoy the day. Just so much drunkenness and hostility. Sheesh.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh yeah, I should've just hung out with panzyfaust today instead. ^___^

We need to meet up at T&J's, bro.[/QUOTE]

drive here now i know you're sober as a lil bitch

we're gonna annihilate burrito loco and all its shitty food

The last time I ate at Burrito Loco, I had the worst nastiest shits ever. Like 100x T Bell shits. It was just pure liquid, shat like 8 times in a day. I felt sorry for that toilet, friends and I bombed that poor bastard like it was Nagasaki. Many lives were claimed.

That's fucking disgusting, lol.

Also: SUPERMOON.

Also: Trine2 free for PSN+. Installing that shit now.

Finally: SUPERMOON.

I need a Corona. Or a tequilla. Or a tequorona.

Or a Coroquilla.

DoA5 Demo impressions...

Charge RB to go into a cinematic that allows you to pick where your opponent will go flying to change the environment. QTEs when the environment is changing and a rock-paper-scissors like mini-game. Objects that fall down when you get hit against a wall put you into hit stun. So even if you get back up and start attacking, if you're under that box you're gonna get put into hit stun and the other guy gets the edge. Counters were also changed back to back + X and I feel like there's a longer counter window now. Counters still say, "lol, you're in hitstun? NO PROBLEM, I'LL COUNTER FOR YOU!"

Game is total lulz, but fun in a weird way.

$20 or less.

[quote name='icebeast']I like your new avatar Indignate, those rainbow things on her arms are awesome, and her hair is a nifty color too.[/QUOTE]

40.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd hit it, provided I don't end up being a sex offender.[/QUOTE]

You might get arrested for assault though.

Hitting is wrong...sometimes.

[quote name='Indignate']Only if she tells on you.[/QUOTE]
Corpses can't speak.

Checkmate.

[quote name='whoknows']You might get arrested for assault though.

Hitting is wrong...sometimes.[/QUOTE]
You just gotta know the rule.

Closed fist? They'll be pissed.
Open hand? They'll understand.

[quote name='Indignate']You'll gonna have to get Joel's help on that one.[/QUOTE]
Enlisted. Joel is my bro in crime.

[quote name='icebeast']I want some of those hand warmers on my huge, fully erect penis.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='distgfx']RAAAAAAAAH, DON'T COME! ... *smokes cig*[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you had such a hardon for Blanka Uraizen...

bread's done
Back