GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']What the fuck? I was NOT buying a WiiU before now and that pretty much clenches it as a buy for me. fuck you, Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
Same here except definitely not at launch. That launch lineup sucks.

The thing is, you really have to cool your jets on this. You might be able to get Funky Barn in November. You may have to wait until March. Then again, it may not be released at all.

You've just got to buy that WIIU at launch, cross your fingers, and hope for the best.

Even if you buy it at launch what are you gonna do with it open the box stare at it and wait until games you want to buy come out?

I'm still waiting for Mega Man Legends 3

No, you watch TVii with it! They even got movie reviews onto the tablet.

It's also compatible with almost all of your old Wii games, so you can play through those old games again using the old controllers while you wait for the games that use the new controller.

(I hear in ZombiU, you can use the tablet screen to look through your inventory. It was a beta build, though, no idea if that's fully supported. Or if ZombiU will be released in the expanding launch window. Regardless, it's exciting!)

[quote name='dothog']No, you watch TVii with it! They even got movie reviews onto the tablet.

It's also compatible with almost all of your old Wii games, so you can play through those old games again using the old controllers while you wait for the games that use the new controller.

(I hear in ZombiU, you can use the tablet screen to look through your inventory. It was a beta build, though, no idea if that's fully supported. Or if ZombiU will be released in the expanding launch window. Regardless, it's exciting!)[/QUOTE]
I'm 99% sure this is sarcasm, and I hope it is, but you never know...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm 99% sure this is sarcasm, and I hope it is, but you never know...[/QUOTE]

If I hadn't left out Funky Barn it would be easier to tell that I am DEAD SERIOUS.

If and when Funky Barn drops in that probable launch window, there's a chance that the WIIU might surprise a lot of people who are considering buying a WIIU but not certain about it. Or so Reggie tells me...

[quote name='ihadFG']If Rayman, Pikmin, and The Wonderful 101 stay on the launch window list, I'll probably try to get a Wii U on or around launch.[/QUOTE]

Yawn. Not that interested.

[quote name='ihadFG']Also somewhat interested in Monster Hunter since I didn't play the Wii one.[/QUOTE]

Wait... what!?!?!?! Didn't see that. I LOVE Monster Hunter.

IyCPN.gif

[quote name='icebeast']Yawn. Not that interested.

Wait... what!?!?!?! Didn't see that. I LOVE Monster Hunter.
[/QUOTE]

In theory, it's pretty much the same game that's coming out on 3DS, since they're trying to do "transfarring" between 3DS and WiiU saves. So in theory, you could just buy it for your 3DS and wait for something on the console that you *really* want. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whelp, Uraizen is buying a Wii U...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What the fuck? I was NOT buying a WiiU before now and that pretty much clenches it as a buy for me. fuck you, Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

abGEj.jpg

The amount of txts I received about Bayonetta 2 was astonishing.

I've found 3 really fucking annoying things in TTT2 online:
(1) Characters dressed the same -- blue combat beret lars and jin look similar enough I wasn't sure which one I was fighting. Makes it real fucking hard to block.
(2) Teams comprised of Eddy x 2.
(3) Teams comprised of Hwoarang x2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']In theory, it's pretty much the same game that's coming out on 3DS, since they're trying to do "transfarring" between 3DS and WiiU saves. So in theory, you could just buy it for your 3DS and wait for something on the console that you *really* want. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Except that unless this has suddenly changed I would need to buy that analog stick addition thing for the 3DS. Or be prepared for the wonkiest swimming controls of all time. :whistle2:? But I probably will still get it for the 3DS anyways, which will be sweat since it's the first handheld Monster Hunter to have built in online play.

Well maybe, this announcement video makes it sound like only the WiiU version will have online multiplayer, which drops my interest in the 3DS version greatly if true.

[quote name='icebeast']Except that unless this has suddenly changed I would need to buy that analog stick addition thing for the 3DS. Or be prepared for the wonkiest swimming controls of all time. :whistle2:? But I probably will still get it for the 3DS anyways, which will be sweat since it's the first handheld Monster Hunter to have built in online play.[/QUOTE]

So get the $20 circle pad pro. ;)

Wii U can use an external hard-drive.

For once, I actually really like something Reggie has said:

"The reason we did it that way is that the cost of that type of storage memory is plummeting. What we didn't want to do is tie a profit model to something that's gonna rapidly decline over time. We'll let the consumer buy as much as they want, as cheaply as they want"

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](2) Teams comprised of Eddy x 2.
(3) Teams comprised of Hwoarang x2.[/QUOTE]
I kind of do that. I use Asuka and Jun.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I kind of do that. I use Asuka and Jun.[/QUOTE]

How can you be doing that when you're playing Dragon Age 2? =(

Who wants to donate a PS3 to me so that I can play TTT2 with the GGT?

Was running Bryan Fury and random. Like I know any other character other than Bryan :D

/edit: Tekken TOONS! Co-worker has Killer Instinct BGM as the character select screen and USA level is Vanilla Ice- Ninja Rap

[quote name='j-cart']Who wants to donate a PS3 to me so that I can play TTT2 with the GGT?

Was running Bryan Fury and random. Like I know any other character other than Bryan :D

/edit: Tekken TOONS! Co-worker has Killer Instinct BGM as the character select screen and USA level is Vanilla Ice- Ninja Rap[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just run Bryan Fury solo?

Apparently to play as the "new" TTT2 chars, all you need is a hacked save. I really hate this shit, even if they're going to be free. I'm going to assume these will be a pre-order bonus for the WiiU version then released later for 360/PS3.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Welp TTT2 came in. Too bad I need to do a system update before playing it.[/QUOTE]

If you got it on PS3 just wait for the 7GB install, I managed to finish making dinner and eat it before that was finished.

[quote name='distgfx']So, who is getting Borderlands 2 on PC on release?[/QUOTE]

CAG's woodcan and EnderA6 are getting it on PC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder if that was part of the problem with getting a Bayonetta 2... I think I once saw something saying Bayonetta 2 was far off or unlikely because the first game's sales weren't spectacular. But if Kamiya was working on Project P-1000 or whatever with Nintendo and they said "hey, we'll publish Bayonetta 2 if you want to make it for Wii U only. ;)"... yeah, he might have been like "MY DREAM! YES! LET'S DO IT."

Published by Nintendo probably means we won't ever see a Bayonetta 2 Sigma or Bayonetta 2 PC, I'm guessing.

However if Project Dolphin is doing all sorts of awesome Wii emulation, I wonder how long before PCs and the development community come up with WiiU emulation...[/QUOTE]

Depends. Ninja Gaiden 2 was published by Microsoft but still made its way to PS3, while MS has held onto ME 1 on 360/PC with a death grip.

[quote name='MSUHitman']CAG's woodcan and EnderA6 are getting it on PC.[/QUOTE]

But I only care about people I know. =(

Also, why is it that when I finally want to play Tekken that nobody is around? Boo.

[quote name='linkpwns']You guys should come on skype. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I literally just logged off skype. I'll be back on later.

[quote name='distgfx']How can you be doing that when you're playing Dragon Age 2? =([/QUOTE]
I'm playing both... If you see me on and want to play Tekken just send an invite. Only time I might not answer is if I'm on Netflix since it might be the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back