GGT 197: The Offical DOA5 Swimsuit Screenshot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank.

Where's that crab image that tells people to shut the fuck up?[/QUOTE]

That's is a Uraizen picture actually.

[quote name='whoknows']That's is a Uraizen picture actually.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Learn how to fucking grammar before you post at me.[/QUOTE]

abGEj.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']Learn how to fucking grammar before you post at me.[/QUOTE]

Buts I isn't mean to right it's that way. Me just forget to proofreading.

[quote name='GUNNM']Capt America had the best avengers spin off movie and if you don't agree you're a commie.[/QUOTE]
Guess I'm a commie because I liked Thor better. But then as long as you don't say Iron Man 2 you're fine.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Thor needed more Kat Dennings.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']I needed something to look at that wasn't that super white girl with big lips.[/QUOTE]
I think someone disagrees XD

Respecced in Borderlands. Went from being mostly motion focused (the semi-functional mind control thing) to cataclysm (elemental damage). Running in to EXP Loaders will no longer be as awesome as it once was, but I'm twice as effective in pretty much every single other situation.

Jesus Christ I have things to do mikey, I can't just la la la skype. You know what I've been doing? I watched the entire series of DINOSAURS on netflix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It4Dovy1hNM

Alright, boy-o? I have to prepare for the real world, and that's how I'm doing it: Dreamcast and Dinosaurs, I'll get to your tight-ass country club when I do.

But really I miss you boo-boo-bear and i'll be home soon

[quote name='The Crotch']Respecced in Borderlands. Went from being mostly motion focused (the semi-functional mind control thing) to cataclysm (elemental damage). Running in to EXP Loaders will no longer be as awesome as it once was, but I'm twice as effective in pretty much every single other situation.[/QUOTE]

I respecced the other day too. I'm playing as Commando, just respecced to focus everything currently on turret upgrades. That thing rocks when playing solo as you get a lot of revives. Can be a little annoying in co-op sometime as it will steal kills when teammates are trying to get revive kills. But still a huge help in big battles.

Haven't got a chance to play since Saturday, probably won't tonight either. Hopefully tomorrow night!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow at the people bombing the RE6 user ratings on metacritic. :rofl:
It's currently got a 0.1 (PS3) and 0.2 (360).[/QUOTE]
Xbox version rated higher than the PS3 version. :bouncy:

I hope UPS doesn't leave my package at a neighbors house like shitty fedex does if I'm not home. I don't even like my neighbors.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I respecced the other day too. I'm playing as Commando, just respecced to focus everything currently on turret upgrades. That thing rocks when playing solo as you get a lot of revives. Can be a little annoying in co-op sometime as it will steal kills when teammates are trying to get revive kills. But still a huge help in big battles.

Haven't got a chance to play since Saturday, probably won't tonight either. Hopefully tomorrow night![/QUOTE]

I have a level 17 siren I'm thinking of respec'ing. The fact that the game I've been playing in has a level 35 assassin on TVH mode... yeah, I went with the skills I thought would help cause damage, since my weapons weren't doing anything, but I think it'd be better to go for the skills that extend the time of phaselock instead.
Right now my level 36 assassin is running with the melee style ghost slaughter bloodshed tree, but I may need to swap that around to try to take out the last round of hyperion circle of slaughter round 5... I've tried that twice with a partner and we, at most, make it to round 6/7. :\

You're thinking of respeccing from cataclysm to motion, Frost?

Don't do it. At least, don't do it with thoughtlock (the top-tier motion skill) as the end goal. Cataclysm and motion both have a lot of useful abilities, but at the top tier, there's no comparison. Phaselock is brokenly bad. My siren respecced into cataclysm, but I picked up some motion skills on the side (with the aim of decreasing the cooldown on phaselock) with leftover skill points.

I only got the game because it came with my video card and that doesn't include the free mechromancer.

So... I guess I'll never play that class.

[quote name='The Crotch']You're thinking of respeccing from cataclysm to motion, Frost?

Don't do it. At least, don't do it with thoughtlock (the top-tier motion skill) as the end goal. Cataclysm and motion both have a lot of useful abilities, but at the top tier, there's no comparison. Phaselock is brokenly bad. My siren respecced into cataclysm, but I picked up some motion skills on the side (with the aim of decreasing the cooldown on phaselock) with leftover skill points.[/QUOTE]

From my experience with the assassin's tree, it only took like 31 levels to hit the bloodshed top-tier skill. I've been putting it into the sniper tree with him afterwards... it makes me think that maybe unlocking motion tree far enough to hit the skill for duration extension is worthwhile though... my ultimate goal for her is the top-tier cataclysm skill, I think (the one that does all the elemental damage).

--

Wow, so PS+ for Europe is getting the following for October:
RE5 Gold
Bulletstorm
Hell Yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit

I wonder if SCEA will *ever* pull their heads out of their asses. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Wow, so PS+ for Europe is getting the following for October:
RE5 Gold
Bulletstorm

I wonder if SCEA will *ever* pull their heads out of their asses. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't want any of those, so it's okay.

[quote name='j-cart']Gundam games!

Will they actually make an awesome non-Dynasty Warrior version?[/QUOTE]
I haven't played a really good Gundam game (not counting the musou ones) since Gundam vs. Z Gundam. Unfortunately the Vs. series has stayed in Japan since then.

I think the last one I played was a Dynasty Warriors: Gundam named game.

Man all this robot talks reminded me that I have beta access to Hawken. Need to check that game out.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, so PS+ for Europe is getting the following for October:
RE5 Gold
Bulletstorm

I wonder if SCEA will *ever* pull their heads out of their asses. :roll:[/QUOTE]

We get NFL Blitz and they get Bulletstorm...?

[quote name='distgfx']We get NFL Blitz and they get Bulletstorm...?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']I think we win in that case.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, why would I want Bulletstorm on PS3? Rather have Blitz.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Which Gundam game?[/QUOTE]
DW 3 ^__^
[quote name='j-cart']Gundam games!

Will they actually make an awesome non-Dynasty Warrior version?[/QUOTE]
:robot:

[quote name='GUNNM']oppa gundam style!
Still no UPS. I'm guessing I won't get it till late. :([/QUOTE]

That will teach you to have such a highly anticipated game shipped to you.

Should have gotten it in store.

Ew having to interact with people. I actually don't mind that much if the game was better I would be panicking amiright rei.

[quote name='GUNNM']there goes my theory :([/QUOTE]

I almost played Jake's first too, but then I remembered how underappreciated Chris is.

[quote name='whoknows']I almost played Jake's first too, but then I remembered how underappreciated Chris is.[/QUOTE]

He's the underdog. Just like EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back