GGT 199 thinks it can review games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm going to put my sense in your face." - whoknows

"You know what, I'm going to poke him in the backseat of the car." - whoknows

"I'm not mean, I'm Uraizen." - Whoknows

"There are rough things going on to me, and sometimes I have to quit pretending it makes me happy."

[quote name='Indignate']Just got bodied by Jimbo.

It was lovely.[/QUOTE]

GGs. As you could probably tell, that Cap / Wesker / Doom team that I was playing at first is my main team.

Who do you normally use? Obviously X-23, but who are the rest of the characters?

[quote name='whoknows']"Mikeys sister never added me. What a bitch!" - Indignate

:cry: :cry: :cry: - Indignate[/QUOTE]

Yeah, she told me about that...
Sorry I didn't answer, me and Brian were playing Puzzy Fighter.

Oh, Jesus Christ, Xcom.

So I beat the campaign last night on Classic difficulty. Final mission spoilers:

You assault this big-ass alien capital ship. As you're going through it, the alien leader taunts you and teleports in a bunch of soldiers. I made it through the ship without any losses, though I took way more damage than I should have from the two sectopods (artillery mech things). So I'm inching my way towards the final room, desperate not to get too close and enter the vision of the enemy leader.

Except with my second-last guy, I do just that. The enemy leader teleports in a huge wave of extremely powerful enemies.

So I have a bunch of people in piss-poor positions and one guy hanging way back from everything, barely able to see through the doorway. This one guy is my sniper. The one thing he can see is the enemy leader.

He takes two shots and the leader is dead. All the enemies un-teleport before they're able to do anything.

I win.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']Ay, wtf, I bug you to play games with us every time you show up.[/QUOTE]

I friend requested everyone here on PSN and still have plenty of room there (only about 50 or so) but I'm having router issues (can only have 1 device between 360, PS3, and PC hooked up to modem at a time and powercycle each time I switch) currently so I haven't been on PS3 much, and many of the times I have been I've been offline.

It's just 360 is my platform of choice for MP b/c of the things Sony can't implement until next gen (parties, cross-game invites, universal mute/report feature on other players, etc.) but it gets harder to swallow the Live price when everything outside of MP is superior on PS3 now. I have PS Plus through Jan. 1 2014 right now for example while my Live expires in August.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Haven't done much gaming lately. Still slowly crawling through Halo: ODST in preparation of Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

I'm a weirdo but ODST is my favorite Halo game, granted I've only played 3, ODST, Wars, and Reach. Gotta love that silenced ODST pistol.

Got Halo 1 HD for $15 at KMart and need to play that sometime.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'm a weirdo but ODST is my favorite Halo game, granted I've only played 3, ODST, Wars, and Reach. Gotta love that silenced ODST pistol.

Got Halo 1 HD for $15 at KMart and need to play that sometime.[/QUOTE]

I liked Reach the best because it was the most fun.

Also because Master Chief has always been kind of a boring character.

[quote name='whoknows']I liked Reach the best because it was the most fun.

Also because Master Chief has always been kind of a boring character.[/QUOTE]
The guy who has probably said a whole paragraph in three games is boring?

ODST was really fun really reminded me of HALO 1.

speaking of odst
ibvBaT090XHXu1.gif

Awesome jump, been following this project for some time.

I recently went skydiving and I would have no idea how 700+ mph would feel like vs the 130mph I fell at.

[quote name='j-cart']Awesome jump, been following this project for some time.

I recently went skydiving and I would have no idea how 700+ mph would feel like vs the 130mph I fell at.[/QUOTE]
I would love to go skydiving. I assume you had to be attached to another person right?

God fucking dammit.

I just missed screenshotting an Xcom bug where my character's bullets flew 90 degrees straight in to the air (and she was looking in the opposite direction of her target, which she somehow killed).

Sorry, Hank. I don't think I'll see that one again, either.

[quote name='GUNNM']I would love to go skydiving. I assume you had to be attached to another person right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was attached. It was pretty awesome too because I asked the guy if we could do something cool and in this thick Brazilian accent he said "Hell Yah! We'll do a back flip!"

It was pretty cool, because I was the first one to jump from my group of friends and we did it in style. I certainly won't forget the sight of this plane above me that I just backflipped out of :D

I did get the information on how to do my own solo jumps. You can take 6 or 7 classes with I think 4 jumps where you they teach you how to control your body when you start spinning and such. Not cheap, but god damn I so want to pull my own chute.

[quote name='The Crotch']God fucking dammit.

I just missed screenshotting an Xcom bug where my character's bullets flew 90 degrees straight in to the air (and she was looking in the opposite direction of her target, which she somehow killed).

Sorry, Hank. I don't think I'll see that one again, either.[/QUOTE]

Blah, there goes the whole slide show! That would have been a great finale.

[quote name='The Crotch']God fucking dammit.

Sorry, Hank. I don't think I'll see that one again, either.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='GUNNM']The guy who has probably said a whole paragraph in three games is boring?

ODST was really fun really reminded me of HALO 1.[/QUOTE]

Prior to replaying Halo 3, I had the fondest memories of Halo 1. But after playing Anniversary next to Halo 3, the series really introduced some much needed mechanics in 2 and 3 (like vehicle boarding and the Battle Rifle).

[quote name='BlueScrote']Prior to replaying Halo 3, I had the fondest memories of Halo 1. But after playing Anniversary next to Halo 3, the series really introduced some much needed mechanics in 2 and 3 (like vehicle boarding and the Battle Rifle).[/QUOTE]
I really can't play halo 1 anymore. I loved that game on regular xbox and played it non-stop and anniversary I forced myself to beat it on normal.
[quote name='j-cart']Yes, I was attached. It was pretty awesome too because I asked the guy if we could do something cool and in this thick Brazilian accent he said "Hell Yah! We'll do a back flip!"

It was pretty cool, because I was the first one to jump from my group of friends and we did it in style. I certainly won't forget the sight of this plane above me that I just backflipped out of :D

I did get the information on how to do my own solo jumps. You can take 6 or 7 classes with I think 4 jumps where you they teach you how to control your body when you start spinning and such. Not cheap, but god damn I so want to pull my own chute.[/quote]
This lady asked for something cool as well and this is what happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQONhRMHBTU

[quote name='distgfx']Where's classic gunm?[/QUOTE]

Right here.

Thanks for calling me "classic" :)

Been on "vacay" for the past couple weeks out of town.

I'm so behind on Borderlands 2. Going to try and catch up to my buddies tonight...maybe...after dexter and homeland.

I traded my DSi for a 3DS XL. Been playing Pokemon Radar somethingorother in preparation of Pokemon Black and White 2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back