GGT 199 thinks it can review games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also Binary Domain is $15 on 360 and PS3, $6 on PC at Newegg. Go get it if you haven't.[/QUOTE]

Binary Domain is tempting, but I'm just so lazy.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']How is that Alice game? Short game?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I've heard it is a little overly long for what it is. I've played some of it and personally I like it.

As an aside, I loaded up Origin and it appeared in my library, even tho I bought it on Steam.

I got ME2 with my $20. I wanted another game, but it seems like most of the non-EA games are exempt.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']How is that Alice game? Short game?[/QUOTE]
It's actually pretty long for a platformer. Probably took me about 15-20 hours.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']How is that Alice game? Short game?.[/QUOTE]

Like the two responses already given the game is actually a fairly good length. As to whether you'll enjoy it kind of comes down to how much you like Alice in Wonderland and whether you enjoy breathtaking environments. The combat in the game is fine, but isn't anything special, and there are some puzzles but most of those are fairly basic.

Personally I really enjoyed the title a lot, but I love Alice in Wonderland and thought all of the environments were wonderful, I will however say that the game came almost to the point of overstaying it's welcome as it approached the ending, especially due to this stupid slide mini-game thing that they had a ton of times throughout the game each getting progressively harder and less enjoyable, that mini-game makes numerous appearances in the final stages of the game and at that point I was totally tired of it and hoped to never see that slide again.

I tried again a number of different ways, but couldn't get it to work.

I guess I'll just have to be content with my incomplete Fifa Manager collection.

Just checked, and yes it works if you do it from their site and only log in after you've applied the code.

As my foreman once told me: do as your conscience allows.

EDIT: Wait, no maybe not anymore. Try it, I guess.

[quote name='The Crotch']On the other hand, EA should really be grateful that people are willing to play Spore and DA2 for free.[/QUOTE]
I like makin' penis houses in Spore. So fun. :cool:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Looking at Joel, Indignate (

How fitting.

I enjoy them as long as the electro plays. Lately it's been the 20 something bar scene versions of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
if any of you clowns wanna play something tonight on XBLA let me know - my plans fell through. probably play happy wars and tag 2 all night.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']if any of you clowns wanna play something tonight on XBLA let me know - my plans fell through. probably play happy wars and tag 2 all night.[/QUOTE]

Play UMvC3 with me plz? At least a couple matches of you badly beating me.

[quote name='Indignate']Play UMvC3 with me plz? At least a couple matches of you badly beating me.[/QUOTE]

Ok, what time (EST)? I'm hella rusty by the way so I will probably not beat you haha.

Gonna play the demo for the new X-Com if my computer doesn't explode upon starting it up. Never played the series before so hey.

I've been playing RE: Code Veronica, steve is a pimp

I just rented XCom on PS3 b/c it wasn't on Family Video's list of games that require a $20 deposit to rent and I had a free coupon! That store never has anyone rent PS3 games so I got the 1 copy they had.

Also if anyone is looking for a fightstick and can find one at their local GS, GS is clearing out the SF x Tekken sticks for $80.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']if any of you clowns wanna play something tonight on XBLA let me know - my plans fell through. probably play happy wars and tag 2 all night.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on Live in a bit, but don't have TTT 2 yet and haven't downloaded Happy Wars yet. I have one opening on my friends list if anyone wants to add me.

Sorry that sounds so elitist, but with CAG, old college/HS friends, co-workers, and 2 gaming podcasts, my friends list is full and I want an expansion so bad but MS says F it since that would only appease 1-2% of their customers.

[quote name='j-cart']So what are we all playing tonight?[/QUOTE]

Binary Domain... maybe, over half-way through it now.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'll be on Live in a bit, but don't have TTT 2 yet and haven't downloaded Happy Wars yet. I have one opening on my friends list if anyone wants to add me.

Sorry that sounds so elitist, but with CAG, old college/HS friends, co-workers, and 2 gaming podcasts, my friends list is full and I want an expansion so bad but MS says F it since that would only appease 1-2% of their customers.[/QUOTE]

Ay, wtf, I bug you to play games with us every time you show up.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Saboteur. It's entertaining. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Heard you play a stunt driver in WW2.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Gonna play the demo for the new X-Com if my computer doesn't explode upon starting it up. Never played the series before so hey.

I've been playing RE: Code Veronica, steve is a pimp[/QUOTE]

Code Veronica is a dope game :)

[quote name='The Crotch']Moar Xcom![/QUOTE]

Someone has to defend us from the aliens!

[quote name='j-cart']Someone has to defend us from the aliens![/QUOTE]
Actually, if you can get past the first ethereal fight with a half-way decent squad, the game takes a pretty big turn for the easy.

You can get a lot of satellites out, shit starts to stabilize, panic no longer fucks you in the ass at the end of every month, and one good sniper, assault, and support can carry you through most fights.

[quote name='j-cart']Heard you play a stunt driver in WW2.
[/QUOTE]
Close, he's a race car driver and mechanic. And this Aryan bastard cheated to win, beat me in a race. :bomb:

[quote name='The Crotch']Heard he was changed from English to Irish because nobody has liked the English since Braveheart.[/QUOTE]
We haven't liked the English since they tried to tax our tea and bed their soldiers in our homes. fucking English...
[quote name='j-cart']So what are we all playing tonight?[/QUOTE]
Dishonored and XCOM.

Capture-2.jpg

So I watched the ALCS game instead of playing a game.

WORTH IT. Got to see Derek Jeter shatter is own left foot and all he did was just run funny. Feel sorry for the bro though, going to be tough hitting on chicks at a club with a shattered foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back