GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Man, I watched some Simpsons episodes out of first three seasons the other day. They are so fuckin good. I miss that.[/QUOTE]
I only recently found out that the CBC had to cut a few seconds out of each episode when they aired them back in the day. So now when I go back and rewatch an episode that I think I know by heart, there's a brand new joke that I've never heard before.

[quote name='Indignate']Guys, Zeki just shot me down.

What am I to do?[/QUOTE]
Smoke hookah and eat Big Macs without him.
[quote name='Indignate']I also just noticed that Hank spelled Raccoon wrong.

I do it all the fuckin time too.[/QUOTE]
I can't even remember the last time I used raccoon in a sentence.
[quote name='Halo05']Hahahaha

My new computer doesn't work

Hahahahaha[/QUOTE]
Should've got a Dell.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Smoke hookah and eat Big Macs without him.

I can't even remember the last time I used raccoon in a sentence.

Should've got a Dell.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably bet it was when you were obsessed with Operation Raccoon City.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait is Battlestar Galactica not a good show? I've only heard good things.[/QUOTE]

The last two seasons sucked, and the ending sucked. Yeah, the first two seasons were pretty good, but if you don't deliver on an ongoing storyline, it kinda spoils the whole show.

[quote name='TheLongshot']The last two seasons sucked, and the ending sucked. Yeah, the first two seasons were pretty good, but if you don't deliver on an ongoing storyline, it kinda spoils the whole show.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I thought the second was the worst. That fucking black market episode? Jesus.

The final season at least had
the mutiny

[quote name='The Crotch']Honestly, I thought the second was the worst. That fucking black market episode? Jesus.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, every series has their misguided episodes, but generally Season 2 was pretty good. The series started to run off the rails in Season 3 for me, partially because I never like it when a series jumps forward in time. (I'm looking at you, Fringe.) Also, they decided late in the game to drop a plot thread they were developing in Season 3, making a couple of episodes completely pointless.

3q98w1.jpg

BSG is awesome and horrible at the same time.

When the episode is awesome its awesome, but when it's bad, it is down right bad. The most redeeming quality of BSG is the tv movie, BGS: Razor.

Now that was awesome on all awesome levels. I just can't take BSG right now, I recently went through some of the seasons. I'll turn the GGT into rant fest that makes Crotch's rants look like serious issues.

In other news, Batman is sooo menacing that the goon on the left tripped in fear and another thought it was a good idea to charge the Bats with a gun.

iuizIQy06B8CT.gif

Finally finished Sleeping Dogs. It's was good, and I enjoyed it.

Dunno why it took me so long, but now I can put the game to rest.

We should try skyping tomorrow night if no one has anything. My stories, they're ridiculous. I've been proposed to twice and asked to father numerous babies in the last two days.

[quote name='gunm']Finally finished Sleeping Dogs. It's was good, and I enjoyed it.

Dunno why it took me so long, but now I can put the game to rest.[/QUOTE]

This phase makes me uncomfortable. :(

Been watching BSG over the past few months on Amazon streaming. On the last season now.

I've enjoyed it, but yeah there are some awful episodes. And I've been braced for a crappy ending before I started since several friends were really let down by it. So hopefully I'll hate it less since I have very low expectations for the ending.

[quote name='ihadFG']Damnit UPS, that hard drive is the only thing standing between me and a complete computer build:

gXCRc.png
[/QUOTE]

Drive to the facility, boss.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Drive to the facility, boss.[/QUOTE]

"Drive to the facility, Grab HDD."

I Don't know man.... It sounds too "Generic FPS" to me.

The ending is kinda mixed, I thought. Some good, some stupid.[quote name='j-cart']BSG is awesome and horrible at the same time.

When the episode is awesome its awesome, but when it's bad, it is down right bad. The most redeeming quality of BSG is the tv movie, BGS: Razor.

Now that was awesome on all awesome levels. I just can't take BSG right now, I recently went through some of the seasons. I'll turn the GGT into rant fest that makes Crotch's rants look like serious issues.[/QUOTE]
1: The best part of BSG is still
the mutiny
2: Dialogue wheels are serious issues.
3: No excuse not to play the board game with me. Though I'd prefer ~5 people, it's technically possible to play with just one more.

[quote name='GUNNM']Tired of waiting for a sale on gundam 3 just gonna buy it for $20[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOO!
Never give up!
Every time I give up on waiting, the game goes on sale a day after.

[quote name='j-cart']Sad that THQ couldn't put the better Red Faction in on that bundle.[/QUOTE]

That could always come later...

[quote name='GUNNM']Is that supposed to help the THQ stock?[/QUOTE]

Someone had suggested that they might be doing this to dilute their IP to protect themselves from hostile takeover from the creditors. I don't know if that even makes sense.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I have all of those games except for Armageddon. Boo.[/QUOTE]

Then pay a dollar for armageddon.

So the company I was hoping could make me an offer sooner wants to wait until they interview more people which sucks (so basically I'm not going to know if they make me an offer before I have to accept my current one)... and basically both friends and family are warning me that they don't think the company I have an offer at is the safest or best fitting option for me and it would also require me to move fairly far from everyone I know in the Bay Area, and I kind of agree so I'm fairly reluctant to accept it. So basically I have to decide it I want to let that offer go and see what happens with this other offer while I continue to look and do interview preparation stuff, or accept an offer I'm kind of iffy on but which I already have. I still haven't decided 100% but I think given all the warnings from people I respect and my personal feelings on it that I might go the route of declining to see if I can get an offer that is closer and for a job that would be a better fit for what I'm looking to do.

[quote name='j-cart']What are you looking to do?[/QUOTE]

Gameplay and UI work, ideally some of both. I'm interested in doing more mobile development, but I'm not really locked into only looking at jobs which are exclusively in the mobile space. And probably one of the biggest things for me is if I could stay where I am in the Bay Area and have a reasonable commute to work without owning a car.

I know of Kixeye, S2 Games (HoN team) and I believe Gree are all there in the Bay Area.

Not sure how far out it is, but I want to say there is a Bioware sub-division up there aswell too. Either way good luck on the job search!

"There is a Bioware sub-division up there" pretty much describes everywhere on Earth these days.

Also, not streaming Scarlett (the best North American SC2 player and also the best female SC2 player) Vs Naniwa (arguably the best European)? That's a paddlin', IPL.

EDIT: Also a paddlin'? Playing the same 15 second long DMC commercial four times in a row.

I would much rather have a chick beat me in jiu jitsu than in video games. At least I can get smothered by her in the process of losing :D

[quote name='icebeast']So the company I was hoping could make me an offer sooner wants to wait until they interview more people which sucks (so basically I'm not going to know if they make me an offer before I have to accept my current one)... and basically both friends and family are warning me that they don't think the company I have an offer at is the safest or best fitting option for me and it would also require me to move fairly far from everyone I know in the Bay Area, and I kind of agree so I'm fairly reluctant to accept it. So basically I have to decide it I want to let that offer go and see what happens with this other offer while I continue to look and do interview preparation stuff, or accept an offer I'm kind of iffy on but which I already have. I still haven't decided 100% but I think given all the warnings from people I respect and my personal feelings on it that I might go the route of declining to see if I can get an offer that is closer and for a job that would be a better fit for what I'm looking to do.[/QUOTE]

That's always a tough spot. There really isn't a good way without trying to artificially delay getting back to them.

Any of the regulars need a Saints Row 3 key?

[quote name='whoknows']Are you using them on Revengeance because you already have DmC preordered?[/QUOTE]
DmC was paid off at gamestop before trailer 2 was even in development .

power to the dantes

Also, has anyone seen any deals on NBA 2K13 for 360?

This might not be the best place in the world to post this, but this is basically the only place I post on the internet so I figured I'd throw it out there.

[quote name='GUNNM']DmC was paid off at gamestop before trailer 2 was even in development .

power to the dantes[/QUOTE]

That first trailer probably did sell a lot of people on the game.

The fuck you trailer was directed to those who hadn't pre ordered yet and that was ninja theory's subtle way of putting you in your place.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I think I forgot to post it in here, but shoutouts to GUNNM for hooking me up with a Catwoman Code for Arkham City. You are the man.[/QUOTE]
shoutouts to shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back