GGT 211 desperately needs a reboot. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Crotch']
S3BZV.jpg
[/QUOTE]
ojgpig.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Watching Dredd and drinking beer after eating a ton of Mexican food. Good day.[/QUOTE]

Just saw that last night! Loved it. I was skeptical that Thirlby didn't have the kind of "Look" I expected for Anderson, but it turned out she was just fine. Urban makes an awesome Dredd as well. That guy is quite versatile.

My only complaint is that there were several bits where
the storyline puts the two Judges into unwinnable situations where they should've been just flat out shot in the face right then and there, but of course they don't. I hate having to make excuses in my mind to justify plotholes in movies I'm otherwise throughly enjoying.

I hope they make a Dredd 2...Urban and Gardner were toying with the idea of a trilogy, but we'll see how the DVD/Blu sales go...

KT Rolster finally drops a set. To fucking Team 8 of all teams.

Which is kind of bad, because my fantasy anti-team is made up entirely of Team 8 players...

[quote name='gunm']Just saw that last night! Loved it. I was skeptical that Thirlby didn't have the kind of "Look" I expected for Anderson, but it turned out she was just fine. Urban makes an awesome Dredd as well. That guy is quite versatile.

My only complaint is that there were several bits where
the storyline puts the two Judges into unwinnable situations where they should've been just flat out shot in the face right then and there, but of course they don't. I hate having to make excuses in my mind to justify plotholes in movies I'm otherwise throughly enjoying.

I hope they make a Dredd 2...Urban and Gardner were toying with the idea of a trilogy, but we'll see how the DVD/Blu sales go...[/QUOTE]
Agreed with all of this. It was definitely a great movie. I'll cop the Blu eventually.
[quote name='gunm']I'd rather there be another Demolition Man than to see Stallone as Dredd again.[/QUOTE]
Demolition Man is the shit. Love it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Mine is basically supposed to be Rose McGowen pre-face surgery (Charmed/Grimdhouse days) except bustier.[/QUOTE]

My SR3 character was She-Hulk.
1DF905190931C4DCB85E6F3C9C7F84A46D90B4A6

Dude, I picked up the SCV special edition strategy guide from GS tonight for $2. Was awesome. Thing's like a fuckin' Bible.

The Holy fuckin' Bible!

[quote name='icebeast']My SR3 character was She-Hulk.
1DF905190931C4DCB85E6F3C9C7F84A46D90B4A6
[/QUOTE]
I like your She-Hulk. I went a different, yet similar route with my characters.

The British, fun-loving Baron Clive von Kraken
v7tlsj.jpg
and
The Russian, wild woman at heart Satania
2qd2yww.jpg

[quote name='j-cart']GUYS!

Pre-order the complete DMC PC version and you get DMC3SE, DMC4 and DmC for $60!

WHAT A DEAL![/QUOTE]
DMC 3 doesn't work very well on PC enjoy.

[quote name='j-cart']Why would you ruin such a good deal?[/QUOTE]
You still get DMC 4 which is a good game don't forget that cool costume DLC

Assassin's Creed 3 isn't getting any better. So many of the mechanics just seem poorly developed.

Also I feel like the controls are less responsive than in previous games.

Not really a Saints Row 3 fan. Not a sandbox kinda guy but I always give the well-received ones their fair shake.

I prefer much more linear game experiences.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Not really a Saints Row 3 fan. Not a sandbox kinda guy but I always give the well-received ones their fair shake.

I prefer much more linear game experiences.[/QUOTE]

Did you like Just Cause 2? Honestly SR3 felt a lot like JC2 to me. Just the sheer amount of ridiculous stuff was fun to kill a couple of hours at a time.

I will say AC3 does a lot better job humanizing the Templars compared to the Ezio trilogy.

I'm really liking the Connor/
Haythem
Banter in Ass Creed. Also surprised they aren't painting GW in the boring pro-colonial-american light he's always painted in in popular american media.

Oh Rockstar. You guys know how to setup, turn the lights on and glitter the setting. However when it comes to the meat of the game, you need to go back to video game design school.

Max Payne 3 is pretty tight in the "Max Payne" sense, but damn the game play is old and unrewarding. However the story telling is gritty, of course it is being done for the sake of it and that is exactly what I like about the game so far.

[quote name='Max Payne']"They shot my second favorite drinking arm."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='panzerfaust']school started today, and i'm officially a morning person now.[/QUOTE]

I only go Tues/Thursday. Yeah, I'm there all day, but fuck having case of the Mondays and going through Humpdays.

[quote name='BlueScrote']No posts since last night? Step up your game, GGT.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. First you don't want me to post things about Leda, and now you say that you do.

Make up your mind, GGT.

[quote name='The Crotch']Talk to me about this "gay planet" I hear so much about.[/QUOTE]

I think Crotch wants to know more about Zeki.

Poker is where I steal space bucks. Serious, right now SWTOR is in a bit of a gaming funk, so all the PvPers have been putting in space bucks for Poker. So far it was the easiest way for me to make creds in-game.

I should play real poker and take people's real money. Then again I would have to play legit poker players and last time I did that I lost $1700 in vegas (started with $200).

[quote name='gunm']Damn, I kind of wish I had waiting on getting a 3DS...that FE 3DS looks tasty.[/QUOTE]
D'accord. But I shall remain strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back