GGT 211 desperately needs a reboot. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Saint's Row 3 is sooooo good.

Whomever ends up with the IP better get Volition too. And make a real sequel to Red Faction Guerilla.[/QUOTE]
I want to make the sequel to Red Faction sooooo bad.

I have so many terrorist-y ideas that are going to waste.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The Thieves Guild questline in Skyrim sucks ass.[/QUOTE]

Most questlines in Skyrim suck ass.
At least it gave me my favorite armor in the game.

--

What the fuck gives, e-rewards? You've bounced the credit necessary for a $25 GS giftcard from $50 to $75? That's ridiculous. Your surveys give absolute crap credit these days and the frequency of which I'm asked to do them has dwindled as well.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's too early to be drunk. Gotta be legit.[/QUOTE]

Haha I wasn't drunk. Meant to type it in all caps but I forgot how much this site hates that.

[quote name='The Crotch']Do you love us enough to play BSG soon?[/QUOTE]

Yeah! i'll be back around soon. Just got a busy week this one, that's all.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My character in SR3 is female... a mostly (or entirely) naked blonde heavy on the curves and carrying ridiculous firepower. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Same as me, except my female is a brown-haired Latina!

[quote name='gunm']Same as me, except my female is a brown-haired Latina![/QUOTE]

Pink hair, because que valllllllllllle

[quote name='GUNNM']None of these messages on dark souls make any sense[/QUOTE]

I thought the ones suggesting you should give head were pretty obvious.

[quote name='The Crotch']I liked the part where we killed every single human.[/QUOTE]

Do Canadians count? Are there Canadians in space?

Shit, I just blew my mind.

[quote name='Indignate']Do Canadians count? Are there Canadians in space?

Shit, I just blew my mind.[/QUOTE]
gyij8.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want to make the sequel to Red Faction sooooo bad.

I have so many terrorist-y ideas that are going to waste.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe they tried to change up the formula when they had really just began to tap the potential of Guerilla.

[quote name='GUNNM']None of these messages on dark souls make any sense[/QUOTE]

My favorite is when the messages lead you into a trap.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Finally played the DmC demo. I think I can wait on a few price drops now.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna wait till it comes in the HD collection with DMC 5,6,7

Black knight sword made my run pretty easy so far I'm at the part with the lightning drakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indignate']It's not their fault if that isn't your steez.[/QUOTE]

Yo, since you weren't around, I picked Gambit, and I was a Cylon from the start. :cool:

[quote name='gunm']I agree.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about the "community" as when I played Demon's Souls it had about the same level of idiocy on the "messages" left for people as on Dark Souls.

Where Dark Souls was infinitely better was in the realm of co-op endeavors where I summoned and was summoned about 100x more than I ever was during the course of my platinum run on Demon's Souls.

most of the messages were quite helpful in the first game, so much so that i assumed it was the developers playing a role in things. Dark Souls it's always a joke, which is what i'd expect most people to do. i ain't even mad.

overall the MP aspects felt very primitive. the system isn't built for PvP, and co-op boss battles make them way too easy.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yo, since you weren't around, I picked Gambit, and I was a Cylon from the start. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Man, looking back on that game, we were really all over the place at the end. Let's use occupation forces! No, let's blow up Galactica! No, let's use the raiders!

[quote name='panzerfaust']
overall the MP aspects felt very primitive. the system isn't built for PvP, and co-op boss battles make them way too easy.[/QUOTE]
yeah as tempting as it is to summon a co op partner I'd rather die over and over then do the easy way out way.

It's pretty cool walking past a boss room and you see people currently fighting that same boss in ghost form

[quote name='The Crotch']Man, looking back on that game, we were really all over the place at the end. Let's use occupation forces! No, let's blow up Galactica! No, let's use the raiders![/QUOTE]

There were so many potential ways for us to win! It all came down to picking one and hoping the cards were on our side.

[quote name='ihadFG']There were so many potential ways for us to win! It all came down to picking one and hoping the cards were on our side.[/QUOTE]
Diluting our efforts gave them a lot of extra time to evacuate, though.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just finished The Wire S2.
Ziggy, you dumbass. RIP Frank & D'angelo, you were the best.
[/QUOTE]
The third and fourth seasons are best. Takes a big dive in the fifth.

Shit I killed andrei the blacksmith

Welp game was fun don't feel like starting over.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Shit I killed andrei the blacksmith

Welp game was fun don't feel like starting over.[/QUOTE]

Smooth move.

[quote name='BlueScrote']legit met a girl named jo-el tonight.[/QUOTE]

Probably "Joelle"?

[quote name='distgfx']
1357959000670.gif
[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaaaaand saved.

Noice. I've met a couple of fem-Joels before. They're nice, usually. Also always have great racks. I almost want to marry them.

[quote name='The Crotch']Never date a Kryptonian.[/QUOTE]
We're not all bad.

[quote name='distgfx']
1357959000670.gif
[/QUOTE]

I don't like what this implies.

[quote name='GUNNM']Shit I killed andrei the blacksmith

Welp game was fun don't feel like starting over.[/QUOTE]

How do you "Shit, I killed Andrei the Blacksmith?"

Loosen her up twice.

[quote name='The Crotch']Never date a Kryptonian.[/QUOTE]

Disagreed. Kara is hot. I'd let her take me to pound town.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Zeki come back!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You don't mean that.

[quote name='Indignate']The question still stands. How you accidentally kill a blacksmith?[/QUOTE]
I saw a ghost of another person thinking it was my friend that was waiting for me to coop I swung at it knowing it wouldn't do damage but my swipe hit Andre he aggroed me I killed him but I've since restarted. What took me 8 hours to do last time only took me 2 so I'm happy I just need to transfer my old items to my new character :)

On my second run I got that boar's helmet and drake sword got lucky by killing the dragon hit his tail with a crossbow and swung my claymore at the tail killing it but I fell off of the ledge got the sword before I died and the dragon respawned.

[quote name='gunm']Same as me, except my female is a brown-haired Latina![/QUOTE]

Mine is basically supposed to be Rose McGowen pre-face surgery (Charmed/Grimdhouse days) except bustier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back