GGT 211 desperately needs a reboot. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Why are you guys talking about AC still? Just play MP and be done with it :p[/QUOTE]
Ubisoft made it so you could unlock every MP award for $15. Why play the MP when you can pay for it to be finished?

[quote name='GUNNM']They totally ripped off Dredd.[/QUOTE]

This is a good thing, because Dredd was fucking awesome.

[quote name='GUNNM']Ubisoft made it so you could unlock every MP award for $15. Why play the MP when you can pay for it to be finished?[/QUOTE]

Oh god they did... Then be done with AC!

[quote name='ihadFG']So what time is good for everyone who is playing BSG tonight? Also, do we have 5?[/QUOTE]

I would be totally down to play, I'll be ready around 730pm PST.

[quote name='j-cart']This is a good thing, because Dredd was fucking awesome.

[/QUOTE]
Loved the movie its a shame no one watched it. Hopefully they do a part 2 anyways

[quote name='GUNNM']I know which part you're talking about. One of the co objectives or w/e its called was to not get spotted but that was almost impossible to do when the bridge is being guarded and the only way to get to the other side was 3 feet water.

My favorite weapon was that spear and rope that was very fun to use. I would yell GET OVER HERE whenever I used it.[/QUOTE]
Exactly! I got through that part by luring the guys on the bridge away and then murdering them, but still... Seemed stupid. I loved the spear rope and the Axe. That Axe was goddamned beastly. The guns were also baller as fuck.

[quote name='j-cart']Why are you guys talking about AC still? Just play MP and be done with it :p[/QUOTE]
I bought used and don't have an online pass. I barely liked AC's multiplayer enough to play it when it was free.

[quote name='ihadFG']So what time is good for everyone who is playing BSG tonight? Also, do we have 5?[/QUOTE]
I'm good for whenever.

[quote name='Indignate']Crotch volunteers to make a sequel to Dredd?[/QUOTE]
AND I SHALL MAKE IT WITH HIM! I AM THE LAAAAW!

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah I had no idea how to recruit other assassins. I just got that one dude that one time and sent him on a mission I don't think I saw him every again...

I also hated having to change discs to play MP halo had the same problem but at least it was an install disc this is why we need a new disc format on xbox.[/QUOTE]
lol you guys never did the district liberation sidequests?
you seriously played the whole game with 1 assassin recruit?
no wonder you didn't like it
did you capture any forts?

I guess games really do need big fat prompts

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol you guys never did the district liberation sidequests?
you seriously played the whole game with 1 assassin recruit?
did you capture any forts?

I guess games really do need big fat prompts[/QUOTE]
Uh, I liberated 3 districts and captured every fort in the game. I never got any more Assassin recruits.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Uh, I liberated 3 districts and captured every fort in the game. I never got any more Assassin recruits.[/QUOTE]
You never did the contact mission after the district sidequests i guess

they were the assassins symbols in each district on the map

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']You never did the contact mission after the district sidequests i guess[/QUOTE]
I had to look up what you were talking about, but I did do one. I never got a recruit from completing it, though. Game must be more broken than I realized.

Edit: And Assassin symbols never came up on my map. If I had seen those I definitely would have checked them out.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I had to look up what you were talking about, but I did do one. I never got a recruit from completing it, though. Game must be more broken than I realized.

Edit: And Assassin symbols never came up on my map. If I had seen those I definitely would have checked them out.[/QUOTE]
i was thinking the same thing lol
that sucks
no wonder so many people had a bad time with this game.

Half Minute Hero is done. Yep, even Hero 3, which isn't bad once you know what to do. ^__^ Good game.

[quote name='j-cart']Just a teaser...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs[/QUOTE]
I still want a legit, new Shadowrun. None of this MP only bullshit that MS made.
[quote name='GUNNM']Loved the movie its a shame no one watched it. Hopefully they do a part 2 anyways[/QUOTE]
Imma watch Dredd this weekend. :bouncy:

[quote name='The Crotch']Um.

You guys know they are making a new Shadowrun, right?[/QUOTE]

Yah a tablet/browser mmo. Unless they are making a SP one then I haven't heard anything about it.

/edit: Okay I see, but Harebrained Schemes vs CD Projekt RED? This is a no brainer, however I will be on the look out for both.

[quote name='The Crotch']Like, even the Wikipedia link j-cart posted mentions Shadowrun Returns...[/QUOTE]

It'll be about as good as Superman Returns.

[quote name='j-cart']Yah a tablet/browser mmo. Unless they are making a SP one then I haven't heard anything about it.

/edit: Okay I see, but Harebrained Schemes vs CD Projekt RED? This is a no brainer, however I will be on the look out for both.[/QUOTE]
Well, it's not like either of them have put out a game that I've actually liked, so they're pretty much on equal footing for me, ignoring CD Projekt's money advantage.

Not enough ''I am the law'' lines in the new dredd was the only flaw I saw in it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme'].

Imma watch Dredd this weekend. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Enjoy.

[quote name='Luxuria']I can also picture all the bugs and glitches the game would have. ._.[/QUOTE]
Nothing that can't be patched in >5 months.

Does Skyrim still have all those "this axe is technically a sword" errors?[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bethesda should make a new Shadowrun. It'll be like a futuristic Fallout 3. Guarantee you can picture exactly how this game would look and play.[/QUOTE]
But Fallout 3 takes place, like, 250 years in the future already.

Skyrim not having a legitimate reason for me to play was the legitimate reason I put the game down.

Though I would have loved polearms, or at least a spear. How hard is it to give us a fucking spear?

Panzer, BSG tonight? You get your mic fixed yet?

[quote name='The Crotch']
But Fallout 3 takes place, like, 250 years in the future already.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, in a goddamn wasteland. I want big sprawling cities, always dark, neon lights and rain, tons of technology around, that sort of deal.

I suppose a long weapon would of broken the combat system, or at least more so than it already was.

And my mic isn't working, I'd have to bust out my small screen laptop which isn't happening tonight.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It'll be about as good as Superman Returns.[/QUOTE]
You mean Deadbeat Dad returns? Still love him creepin' on Lois. :cool:

[quote name='The Crotch']Does Skyrim still have all those "this axe is technically a sword" errors?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes. Got hit with that twice yesterday.

[quote name='linkpwns']guys i love you[/QUOTE]
I love you too, bro. With every ounce of my heart

[quote name='panzerfaust']I suppose a long weapon would of broken the combat system, or at least more so than it already was.

And my mic isn't working, I'd have to bust out my small screen laptop which isn't happening tonight.[/QUOTE]

One, see Dark Souls. Two, Logitech has this Desktop Mic for the cheap.

[quote name='Indignate']I've been lied to a lot about love.[/QUOTE]

Because you keep on listening to that multi-colored hair girl on youtube too much.

I still haven't made it to the gym yet since I'm waiting on a call, going to try and head over there at around 4:30 PST (or after whenever I get this call) so I'm probably not going to be back and ready to do stuff till 6:30 PST, if that's too late for everyone else to start I'm probably going to have to bail. :cry:

[quote name='icebeast']I still haven't made it to the gym yet since I'm waiting on a call, going to try and head over there at around 4:30 PST (or after whenever I get this call) so I'm probably not going to be back and ready to do stuff till 6:30 PST, if that's too late for everyone else to start I'm probably going to have to bail. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Since j-cart isn't ready until 7:30 PST, that'll be fine.

I've actually learned something about me, I'm an asshole :(

Can't you guys like start the game and deal out the cards for me and just skip my turn until I get there?

actually jcart, what stopped me from playing darksouls was that polearms wouldn't register on the hitboxes of ghosts. missed like 80% of the time, which was the biggest waste of time trying to figure that out.

i rolled a rogue recently on a new game and now can just faceroll them instead.

you have to be cursed, that's all the game says. if the game had made my halbred miss all attacks and not just 80%, then i would of caught on. as it stands, it's just a hitbox bug.

That's right, I just cursed myself to get through that part. Plus it is in some corridor type areas, so why use a Halberd there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back