GGT 211 desperately needs a reboot. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']So who is interested in BSG tomorrow (Thursday) night?[/QUOTE]
Me!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Its better than nothing I guess.
I just don't understand what their trying to accomplish from a marketing standpoint
since the only thing your doing is invariably pissing off your consumer base.

I never pay for MS points
Theres so many events to exploit, bing, ect.
Its sad I get more points from a few days worth of bing searches
than MS gives me for my birthday[/QUOTE]
I really don't think it's better than nothing. I mean, it's a goddamn QUARTER. Not even a real quarter that I can put into a claw machine or anything, either! They should have at least given 80 MSP.

[quote name='j-cart']However as a DM I am not a human being. Think of me as "The Watcher" from the Marvel universe.[/QUOTE]
So you will break the cardinal rule every once in a while if it's in humanity's best interest?

[quote name='The Crotch']My only knowledge of "The Watcher" is from activating the "What If?" mode in the Playstation Spider-Man game.[/QUOTE]
Goddamn, that is literally my favorite thing in a video game ever.

Well, that and being able to play Scarlet Spider in that game.

[quote name='The Crotch']My only knowledge of "The Watcher" is from activating the "What If?" mode in the Playstation Spider-Man game.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m3seswgs6h1qh11th.png

[quote name='panzerfaust']i would DM as the ME3 god child[/QUOTE]

You would be a terrible DM.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

So you will break the cardinal rule every once in a while if it's in humanity's best interest?
[/QUOTE]

You know it!

tumblr_mbtx2rdmA71rcp7bmo1_500.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Me![/QUOTE]
I wish I could secretly rig Vassal so that you only ever drew "Not A Cylon" cards. You've come up robot in what, three of four games now?

[quote name='The Crotch']I wish I could secretly rig Vassal so that you only ever drew "Not A Cylon" cards. You've come up robot in what, three of four games now?[/QUOTE]

Can you do the opposite for me cuz what the fuck man

I played D&D once with my friend as DM and by some odd loophole with his scenario, I ran through his dungeon backwards which ended up allowing me to own the entire dungeon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sometimes I wonder if I've wandered into the wrong thread...[/QUOTE]
Here, this should put you at home:

Blizzard released a new Heart of the Swarm patch. It is the most confusing one yet.

[quote name='The Crotch']I wish I could secretly rig Vassal so that you only ever drew "Not A Cylon" cards. You've come up robot in what, three of four games now?[/QUOTE]
I want that too. I really don't like being a Cylon. It's not as fun as I figured it would be. Maybe if I was a Cylon leader I'd like it more, but I doubt it.

[quote name='j-cart']Guys, GUYS, GUYS!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlestar-...-Blu-ray/dp/B0027UY8B8/ref=pd_bxgy_d_h__img_z

Region Free![/QUOTE]
Can't I just watch it all on Netflix?

[quote name='j-cart']You guys should play SWTOR, it's free :D

Happy now?[/QUOTE]
I want to download it, but I kinda feel like I'd get bored with it...

Sooo.... Anyone know about Bane and Lex Luthor being announced for Injustice?

v4ym1f.jpg

Luthor looks like Bruce Willis.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want that too. I really don't like being a Cylon. It's not as fun as I figured it would be. Maybe if I was a Cylon leader I'd like it more, but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]
Depends on what card you draw. Some of them look fucking impossible to do.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
I want to download it, but I kinda feel like I'd get bored with it...
[/QUOTE]

There is sooooooooo much to do that wouldn't become bored with the game. Rather you would become overwhelmed by how much stuff you won't be able to complete.

[quote name='ihadFG']So who is interested in BSG tomorrow (Thursday) night?[/QUOTE]

I'd be down to play again (hopefully it will move a bit more quickly this time now that I know how to play, haha). I'll make sure I go to the gym fairly early tomorrow so I'm back in time for whenever you guys want to start.

[quote name='The Crotch']Man, fuck your munchkin builds. I just want to have a dude with a giant sword, a violin, and psychic powers.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, you can damn well try :D

Btw, last time I played Munchkin, I was a zombie space marine elf. So godlike, I ran from combat all the time.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Joel, did you ever see this? Poor kid getting trolled by Marvel. :cry:

uRr4B.jpg

And Lex Luthor looks like he should be fighting locusts on Sera.[/QUOTE]
I actually did see that a while back. I feel kinda like that kid was a fake. What the fuck kind of kid likes the Defenders? I'm assuming he means the old Defenders (from the 70's), but I guess he could be meaning the newer ones, but stilllll... Seems fishy. They're very much not a little cancer kid's group. Also, AGREE. I want GoW Judgement to have Luthor in it!

[quote name='The Crotch']Depends on what card you draw. Some of them look fucking impossible to do.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, some of those you pulled to show us were insane. I still would rather play them than a regular Cylon, though.

[quote name='j-cart']There is sooooooooo much to do that wouldn't become bored with the game. Rather you would become overwhelmed by how much stuff you won't be able to complete.[/QUOTE]
I could see it... But still, I have so much other shit to play right now that I don't think it would be a good idea to download it. I still have Republic Commando, KOTOR1&2, and all the games that Frosty, Uraizen, Icebeezy, Josh, and BlueScrote gave me to play on PC.

And I also have like, 300 games on console I haven't touched. Damn Skyrim for being so fun!

[quote name='The Crotch']Here, this should put you at home:

Blizzard released a new Heart of the Swarm patch. It is the most confusing one yet.[/QUOTE]

eart of the Swarm – Beta Balance Update #11 Patch Notes

Terran

Barracks
Train Reaper no longer requires a Tech Lab Addon.
Hellbat
Attack speed changed from 1.9 to 2.The Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade no longer increases Hellbat weapon damage.Napalm Spray weapon damage increased from 10 +9 vs. light to 18 +12 vs. light.Splash damage radius decreased from 110 to 45.
Medivac
Caduceus ReactorNo longer improves the healing rate of Medivacs.Upgrade cost decreased from 150/150 and 110 seconds to 100/100 and 80 seconds.Emergency Thrusters ability renamed Ignite Afterburners
Raven
Seeker missile Energy cost decreased from 125 to 75.Primary target damage reverted from 300 to 100.Seeker Missile once again deals splash damage.The delay time prior to firing has been increased from 3 to 5 seconds.
Reaper
The Battlefield Awareness passive ability has been removed from the game.Movement speed increased from 3.38 to 3.75.The Nitro Packs upgrade has been removed from the game.P-45 Gauss Pistol weapon damage decreased from 4 +9 vs. Light to 4.
Siege Tank
Siege Tanks no longer require an upgrade in order to enter Siege Mode.

Protoss

Mothership
The Vortex ability has been removed from the game.
Mothership Core
The Envision ability has been moved to Oracle.
Oracle
The Time Warp ability has been moved to the Mothership Core and the Mothership.

Zerg

Infestor
Fungal Growth damage decreased from 30 +10 vs. Armored to 30.
Mutalisk
Mutalisk Regeneration passive ability renamed Tissue Regeneration and its tooltip has been updated to improve clarity.

The bolded is very wtf indeed. I feel like blizzard just doesn't know what to do with Terran.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
And Lex Luthor looks like he should be fighting locusts on Sera.[/QUOTE]

Or he is a locust.
Or he should be shocking motherfuckers down in New Marais.
Or...

Insert bald space marine protagonist joke here.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I actually did see that a while back. I feel kinda like that kid was a fake. What the fuck kind of kid likes the Defenders? I'm assuming he means the old Defenders (from the 70's), but I guess he could be meaning the newer ones, but stilllll... Seems fishy. They're very much not a little cancer kid's group. Also, AGREE. I want GoW Judgement to have Luthor in it!
[/QUOTE]

Kratos would kill him so fucking hard.

Yeah, I know you meant Gears of War, but Gears is Gears, now GoW. Heathen. :p

All the reaper changes are weird as shit, and their siege tank improvement is really bad. Nobody wanted siege mode to come out faster. They wanted it to not be useless. Which I guess now it won't be because now 1/1/1 openings will be better? Is that what they wanted?

Hey, here's me not being negative about Heart of the Swarm: the last few patches have been pretty good.

Here's me being negative about Heart of the Swarm: this is a dumb patch.

I think Gwen should come in here and delete all the off-topic posts and start handing out bans.

This is getting a little out of hand.

[quote name='The Crotch']I think Gwen should come in here and delete all the off-topic posts and start handing out bans.

This is getting a little out of hand.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you'd be on that train to Bantown with the rest of us, bucko. There's plenty of room. :bouncy:

[quote name='The Crotch']I think Gwen should come in here and delete all the off-topic posts and start handing out bans.

This is getting a little out of hand.[/QUOTE]
We are not in the Ultimate U, so Gwen's dead.

Her hot drug addict of a daughter however.... :drool:

[quote name='j-cart']GUYS. GOTY OST.

Yes, it's good because its Noisia :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIyT25Kbq4[/QUOTE]
Noice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back