GGT 211 desperately needs a reboot. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I vote CAH, but I'll be playing either way.[/QUOTE]

We'll see, I might be down with joining you guys again if you can have another player, I do have a programming test for a company I'm going to see if I can do tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to start that fairly early in the day and mostly wrap it up by the evening (and that also assumes my roommate doesn't have something he wants to do now that he's back like get groceries or something). I'll keep you guys updated with what I know (since I'll be at my computer for most of the day most likely).

--

Also, sorry about bailing on Skype a little early, my roommate got back and I was talking with him.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']would like to join
please
I hear talk this thread is only for "hipsters"?[/QUOTE]
Hate hipsters. I will smite them.
[quote name='GUNNM']cum on my tits gamefly didn't send me anarchy reigns[/QUOTE]
I would if they were nicer. :puke:
[quote name='GUNNM']...now I have an open slot for a video game and DmC is next week.[/QUOTE]
I think you know what to do.

Nah I decided to give dark souls another try.

Btw I read a spoiler on neogaf about DmC apparently some tester was so mad he broke TOS (dunno if this is legit) and posted what happens in the game kinda interesting if thats how it ends I didn't post it here since I figure majority of you are on neogaf already.

Can't find it right now and its not that 4chan spoiler either everyone is claiming is fake this one seemed legit it was in the DmC thread I'll come back in like an hour or two and look for it again

[quote name='GUNNM']Nah I decided to give dark souls another try.

Btw I read a spoiler on neogaf about DmC apparently some tester was so mad he broke TOS (dunno if this is legit) and posted what happens in the game kinda interesting if thats how it ends I didn't post it here since I figure majority of you are on neogaf already.[/QUOTE]

(1) Another try? The game is meant to be played, beaten, broken, and bent to your will. There is no try. There is only playing it and loving it.

(2) And what TOS? I'm assuming you mean an embargo/confidentially agreement?

So I wasn't feeling AC3 much last night, but then it dropped some plot twists on me and now I'm intrigued.

Chances on actually following through on the plot twist though are low.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) Another try? The game is meant to be played, beaten, broken, and bent to your will. There is no try. There is only playing it and loving it.

(2) And what TOS? I'm assuming you mean an embargo/confidentially agreement?[/QUOTE]
I don't mind grinding I just at that time didn't feel like grinding another 100 hours

Yes

[quote name='BlueScrote']So I wasn't feeling AC3 much last night, but then it dropped some plot twists on me and now I'm intrigued.

Chances on actually following through on the plot twist though are low.[/QUOTE]
Dude the game sucks I forced myself to beat it to get the $38 TIV at amazon
I tried playing the MP for that one achievement of winning a game but I couldn't be arsed.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I second this nod. Josh's girlfriend is not only the GGT member we need, but also the GGT member we deserve.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't forget Leda. We'll get her in here and drive her away with the quickness.[/QUOTE]

Let's not drag her into this.

[quote name='icebeast']Also, sorry about bailing on Skype a little early, my roommate got back and I was talking with him.[/QUOTE]

I guess he's more important than us...

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']would like to join
please
I hear talk this thread is only for "hipsters"?[/QUOTE]

Shut Up Cheddahz

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']shut the fuck up, cheddahz[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']fuck you
bub[/QUOTE]

Also Agreed.

[quote name='GUNNM']cum on my tits gamefly didn't send me anarchy reigns[/QUOTE]

Gross.

[quote name='GUNNM']...now I have an open slot for a video game and DmC is next week.[/QUOTE]

Make the best decision of your life. Do it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Nah I decided to give dark souls another try.[/QUOTE]

Good job. I'm glad you took my advice.

[quote name='GUNNM']Btw I read a spoiler on neogaf about DmC apparently some tester was so mad he broke TOS (dunno if this is legit) and posted what happens in the game kinda interesting if thats how it ends I didn't post it here since I figure majority of you are on neogaf already.[/QUOTE]

Was the tester the winner of the show Tester starring TMK and Cum On My Tits Cheska?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck GAF, post it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

[quote name='GUNNM']shit gotta find it quick then about to leave[/QUOTE]

Should be easy enough.

[quote name='GUNNM']Can't find it right now and its not that 4chan spoiler either everyone is claiming is fake this one seemed legit it was in the DmC thread I'll come back in like an hour or two and look for it again[/QUOTE]

I don't understand. I feel like you're lying now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) Another try? The game is meant to be played, beaten, broken, and bent to your will. There is no try. There is only playing it and loving it.[/QUOTE]

Frosty likes to turn everything sexual.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Plot twists will be (partially) resolved in Assassin's Creed III: Revelations 2.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed III: Revelations II: The Revolution

Cuz it's about the revolutionary war, see?

I felt like I just read a book on my life and it was written by indignate.
I'm looking for that spoiler right now
btw set aside some space dollars for that dmc costume pack
150x600-banner.png

[quote name='Indignate']If they threw a Cyber Ninja in that game you would eat that shit up, wouldn't you?[/QUOTE]
I would.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']they gave me all the cocaine[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='Indignate']If they threw a Cyber Ninja in that game you would eat that shit up, wouldn't you?[/QUOTE]
9daef07107412504b0e58f05e3ac3c98.jpg

Can't find the spoiler I'll just post what I read.
Dante fights vergil beats him turns out Mundus created Dante as a clone to fight the real dante the game ends as dante breaks out of that demon world

Yes its a steam pre order DLC as stated by hank.

Weapon colors will be DLC.

[quote name='GUNNM']Can't find the spoiler I'll just post what I read.
Dante fights vergil beats him turns out Mundus created Dante as a clone to fight the real dante the game ends as dante breaks out of that demon world
[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming it's the real Dante breaking out of the demon world? This would only be awesome if they tie it into DmC2, and it's that Dante that breaks out.

[/QUOTE]
Please be true. That's some amazingly hilarious shit.
The real DMC5 needs to be Dante vs. Dino.

It'll be the Dante that nobody likes, from the game that nobody likes, fighting the Dante everybody hates, from the game that everybody hates.

fuckin Meta.

[quote name='Indignate']
I'm assuming it's the real Dante breaking out of the demon world? This would only be awesome if they tie it into DmC2, and it's that Dante that breaks out.
[/QUOTE]
No clone dante breaks out and thats where it ends they never show the battle between real dante and clone dante. I guess DmC 2...

I think we're doing CAH tonight. Maybe BSG Wednesday?

Got my sound issues with Spec Ops fixed. Game's pretty good, but its vaunted story kinda relies on the main character being a colossal fucking moron.

[quote name='The Crotch']
Got my sound issues with Spec Ops fixed. Game's pretty good, but its vaunted story kinda relies on the main character being a colossal fucking moron.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I remember the 2K guys at E3 trying to sell me on the game.

All I can remember about Spec Ops is that it was like playing a Socom 4 and fucking hated Socom 4.

[quote name='ihadFG']Don't think I can BSG tonight, but maybe another night this week.[/QUOTE]
Tonight is Olive Garden date night.
[quote name='The Crotch']Got my sound issues with Spec Ops fixed. Game's pretty good, but its vaunted story kinda relies on the main character being a colossal fucking moron.[/QUOTE]
This. And you forgot the part about how he's Nolan North.
[quote name='ihadFG']Wednesday might work. Thursday would be better for me though.[/QUOTE]
Wednesday night is Chick-Fil-A date night.

explanations for spec ops being a master piece have included "the game is not fun, and that's the point" and "people have complained that the game locks you into committing atrocities and that you don't have a choice, but you did have a choice -- you chose to play spec ops"

:puke:

Eh, Spec Ops is mostly alright...

... except for this part. I'm on a turret and I have to cover one of my squadmates until he reaches me. I can't get off the turret, and he won't move until every nearby enemy is dead. So right now there's one enemy that's behind cover (so I can't hit him) who just stands there and misses my squadmate. Everyone in this game is doomed to sit there and shoot at nothing for the rest of eternity.

Now that's deep writing!

From what I've played, GoW: Ascension MP is pretty damn cool. I am sure there will be plenty of abuse-able characters/moves but the concept seems to have a decent working order.

The only thing is that I really don't need another Kratos story.

[quote name='distgfx']
8347312758_c1068d387c_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I already saw how amazing this was.

[quote name='j-cart']From what I've played, GoW: Ascension MP is pretty damn cool. I am sure there will be plenty of abuse-able characters/moves but the concept seems to have a decent working order[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Got my new plasma all set up. Had to grab a couple new HDMI cables to get my 3D Bluray player to detect the 3D tv--guess a couple of the older ones in my set up weren't the high speed ones.

Super happy with it so far. Picture is a huge upgrade from my old Sony LCD rear projection set and it's 5" bigger at 55". And I got it for $850, which is $150 less than I paid for the Sony years back. The 3D looks awesome, especially on Avatar. Looking forward to watching the college championship game tonight on ESPN 3D.

Games look awesome too. Rayman Origins was especially stunning on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueScrote']So I wasn't feeling AC3 much last night, but then it dropped some plot twists on me and now I'm intrigued.

Chances on actually following through on the plot twist though are low.[/QUOTE]
Connor is one of the worst protagonists ever.

Yes its a steam pre order DLC as stated by hank.

Weapon colors will be DLC.[/QUOTE]
Holy fuck. I want this game so bad now. Not even joking when I tell you that I preordered it just off that now.

Spec Ops is like Wanted because the protagonist breaks the 4th wall in the beginning to call you a scumbag.

By the way, I'm not just playing this game cuz the Crotch is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back