GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']Lets see if that spoiler was true.[/QUOTE]

Missed Opportunity. Or at least I'm assuming. I ain't watching the ending until I play it for myself when it hits $10 in two months.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, glad I didn't pay off my preorder now.[/QUOTE]

We both know that you never were going to anyways.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']was this thread created for the sole purpose of the new Dante looking like hes a emo bi guy? lol[/QUOTE]

Shut Up Cheddahz.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, that was terrible.[/QUOTE]

Out of context maybe.

[quote name='Luxuria']I don't know who he is anymore.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m5n7f53UBu1roruow.gif

[quote name='snakemaster2389']was this thread created for the sole purpose of the new Dante looking like hes a emo bi guy? lol[/QUOTE]
What's that poor asian boy doing on the floor?

[quote name='GUNNM']Leda looks hot in that gif

So I'm fighting iron golem with only a drake sword. That will be fun[/QUOTE]

I haven't played after the patch, but pre-patch the answer was always pyromancy. :lol:
I think the patch nerfed the shit out of pyromancy now. Ornstein and Smough are probably fucking ridiculous now... more than they were previously.

:lol: found this when I was looking up how to spell Smough:
tumblr_mc09eyfk7V1qcaqzlo1_1280.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I haven't played after the patch, but pre-patch the answer was always pyromancy. :lol:
I think the patch nerfed the shit out of pyromancy now. Ornstein and Smough are probably fucking ridiculous now... more than they were previously.

:lol: found this when I was looking up how to spell Smough:
tumblr_mc09eyfk7V1qcaqzlo1_1280.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I have 0 attunment slots right now I've been rocking pure melee. Iron golem was easy just gotta stick and move.
On the character I fucked up on I've been running around killing every NPC. I tried hitting that loch ness monster but I just fall into the pit

[quote name='GUNNM']Leda looks hot in that gif[/QUOTE]

Back off my Kool-Aid.

But you're right, she does look hot.

Like really hot.

...like i'll be back

[quote name='GUNNM']
So I'm fighting iron golem with only a drake sword. That will be fun[/QUOTE]

Summon Tarkus, sit back and watch :D

[quote name='j-cart']Summon Tarkus, sit back and watch :D[/QUOTE]
I really do need to google which bosses you can summon NPC's with I've only done it once with against queelong that spider woman chick. I'm usually just hollow the whole time incase I die

[quote name='GUNNM']I really do need to google which bosses you can summon NPC's with I've only done it once with against queelong that spider woman chick. I'm usually just hollow the whole time incase I die[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can summon for almost all or at least most bosses.
Sometimes you have to meet specific requirements though.

[quote name='j-cart']Just so you know, certain weapons deal more damage when you are in human form and have humanity.

Four Kings had nothing on me :D

This was my Boss Killer aka Greatsword of Artorias

[/QUOTE]
That sword does a shit load of dmg with parry I saw a video on it

enough talk! time for more dark souls

[quote name='Indignate']Missed Opportunity. Or at least I'm assuming. I ain't watching the ending until I play it for myself when it hits $10 in two months.[/QUOTE]

God, if that twist is really the ending, it'd be such a master troll by capcom.

It'd be even better if the game ran at 60 fps after beating it the first time.

I always enjoyed spears in Demon/Dark Souls for some reason.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Any chance of Zeki doing a Let's Play of the new DmC with commentary? I'd watch that stream.[/QUOTE]

I did stream Captain America that one time.

Such a good game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Also, I think I made some random chick fall in love with me tonight. Weird.[/QUOTE]
What else is new?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Damn, sleeping dogs looks good. I think that may be my next open world fuck around game after I'm done with Saints Row.[/QUOTE]
It's fun as hell and legit good. Totally recommend. It's all DX11 too. I can't even max out the graphics, so I have some custom blend so I can have 60 FPS and it still looks great. :bouncy: 480 will pull its weight until I can cop a 780. :drool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, glad I didn't pay off my preorder now.[/QUOTE]
Mistake.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, that was terrible.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[quote name='Indignate']It's K, I fixed it.

She's such a slut.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='Indignate']Back off my Kool-Aid.

But you're right, she does look hot.

Like really hot.

...like i'll be back[/QUOTE]
"2 minutes later. . ."

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just curious, is anyone in here really gay or bi?[/QUOTE]
We don't judge, so if you want to come out, feel free. You're among friends here. :grouphug: We even offer reacharounds. . .Sometimes.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I like my signature.
[/QUOTE]
Signature is pimp.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Any chance of Zeki doing a Let's Play of the new DmC with commentary? I'd watch that stream.[/QUOTE]
I'd buy the Bluray of that.

[quote name='whoknows']I did stream Captain America that one time.

Such a good game.[/QUOTE]
Captain America >>>> God of War 3

[quote name='swizzy']whats GGT & why are there 2 threads about it? o_O[/QUOTE]
There are many more than 2 threads about it. And it's the Gay Gamer Thread. Pay attention.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Nice. I'm still a bit down on the whole lockuot thing, but I'm excited hockey will be back.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Who's your team?

[quote name='whoknows']I did stream Captain America that one time.

Such a good game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hooray, he's back! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I'd also watch that.

[quote name='gunm']Oh no...my son is already obsessed with Skylanders...muthafukeeng ass Disney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC_xhaIlgWQ[/QUOTE]

Looks great. Might rent it as I don't want to get into the whole collecting thing. I love Pixar movies and the game has a lot of potential.

@GUNNM: Just spam dodge roll.

The game feels like Dead Space, plays like Dead Space, and the graphics are nice, but I dunno. I felt like it was missing "something." Could still be a good game though.

Infinity does look pretty promising...but with all the Disney IPs, the number of characters you could have in that game would be pretty much endless. Fun, but with great, great cost. I'm already tapped out with all the frickin' Skylanders, so having to collect more shit is going to make my kids' heads (and my wallet) explode.

If they put Marvel characters in there...aiyaiyaiyaiya

[quote name='gunm']Infinity does look pretty promising...but with all the Disney IPs, the number of characters you could have in that game would be pretty much endless. Fun, but with great, great cost. I'm already tapped out with all the frickin' Skylanders, so having to collect more shit is going to make my kids' heads (and my wallet) explode.[/QUOTE]

I think the game would be cooler if you could play any character in any level, but I guess the characters are going to be stuck in their respective worlds when it comes to the levels you can play except in what sounds like a Little Big Planet mode where you get to create your own stuff.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Nice, I have tickets for Flyers / Sabres March 10th.[/QUOTE]

ah cool. I don't know how many games I'm gonna make it to this year. I think I only made it to one last year.

Dead Space 3 is ok but its just more Dead Space but now with coop. I think the weapon crafting stuff is way too complicated. I have to say DmC is pretty solid but emo Dante is kinda dull but still fun gameplay. Gonna hop back in Dragon's Dogma soon, I'm gonna have to crank it on easy this time. Also just got Max Payne 3 back just for the hell of it. I love that game.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Just beat Ninja Warriors on SNES... a true gem of a game, I think maybe it never got a lot of love because it's a beat 'em up that is only 1 player. You guys should check it out though, good gameplay with 3 unique characters. Lots of fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Warriors[/QUOTE]

Don't have to tell me, loved that game back in the day, got it for $20 at TRU. Played the shit out of it. Way better than the arcade version.

Finished AC3. Yup, that's what i expected from the end of an assassins creed game.

I did like the reveal that Connor was the name of Ulysses's son.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Dead Space 3 is ok but its just more Dead Space but now with coop. I think the weapon crafting stuff is way too complicated. I have to say DmC is pretty solid but emo Dante is kinda dull but still fun gameplay. Gonna hop back in Dragon's Dogma soon, I'm gonna have to crank it on easy this time. Also just got Max Payne 3 back just for the hell of it. I love that game.[/QUOTE]
Are you legit trying to be a new member?

[quote name='120fps']It's good to be reminded that not all gamers are homophobes. Great thread title.[/QUOTE]
I love Total Overdose and now you.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished AC3. Yup, that's what i expected from the end of an assassins creed game.

I did like the reveal that Connor was the name of Ulysses's son.
[/QUOTE]

I read the ending and I like that
Desmond is finally dead. Woooo. One of the worst characters ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back