GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Luxuria']
$490.

Meh. Looks cool at least.[/QUOTE]

Lego version!

eGtMW.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Thank Christ he isn't on my continent. I still started off with the Huns, Austria, and the fucking Vikings as my neighbours, with the Celts hanging out way the fuck up north. At Norway was too busy dying to Austria to attack me, but now me and Maria Theresa are just trading units along our border right now. I'm definitely more efficient than her, but there is absolutely no way for me to break her trebuchet/cannon line.[/QUOTE]

Tech up! Sometimes 200 years of peace is easier than 20 years of war.

Honestly, nobody's gonna get anywhere on this continent until I get a proper god damn navy to break these stalemates. But with two of the three major nations hostile towards me, research agreements are pretty hard to come by.

[quote name='Luxuria']

$490.

Meh. Looks cool at least.[/QUOTE]
These sold out quick on whatever site was selling em. Cheapest versions I've see were made by kotobukiya

Urgh. Now Austria has its unique unit, the hussar. Still not going to break my line, but Maria Theresa sure as fuck isn't going to accept a cease-fire with those out. The only peace she's willing to give me is if I either surrender all my gold (which is a fuck of a lot) or give up my smallest city, which has a world wonder and gives me a rare luxury.

EDIT: God damn fucking winged motherfuckers everywhere.

[quote name='The Crotch']Honestly, nobody's gonna get anywhere on this continent until I get a proper god damn navy to break these stalemates. But with two of the three major nations hostile towards me, research agreements are pretty hard to come by.[/QUOTE]

What time period/winning conditions are you using? I've found I really enjoy games with smaller turn limits that start partway up the tech tree.

Went to go play Dead Space 2 and apparently it's not installed. Oh well, back to Saints Row.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']YEP! And if you preorder you get Old Snake too.[/QUOTE]
nvm that's the $500 one that comes with old snake. I just want the kotobukiya one.

1635 AD: The known world sets aside its differences to murder the shit out of Attila the Hun.[quote name='BlueScrote']What time period/winning conditions are you using? I've found I really enjoy games with smaller turn limits that start partway up the tech tree.

Went to go play Dead Space 2 and apparently it's not installed. Oh well, back to Saints Row.[/QUOTE]
Regular speed, all win conditions except... shit, I know there's one I turned off. Forget which.

Maria Theresa and I got into a nice little race to see who could take more of the Hun's cities, and I came out 4:0. It'll be a nice resource boost, but next time me and Austria go to war, we won't be held up in a tiny choke-point between the ocean and a big-ass lake. We've got ourselves a nice continent-wide border to fight over now.

[quote name='The Crotch']1635 AD: The known world sets aside its differences to murder the shit out of Attila the Hun.
Regular speed, all win conditions except... shit, I know there's one I turned off. Forget which.[/QUOTE]

Ah, see I've noticed that I enjoy the early game much more than the late game, so I tend to configure the play towards that aspect. Also starting one long game after another is kind of exhausting.

You must not get out enough.

Also, you're not attractive.

Also, I've said that you looked like a man taking a huge cock to the face.

The man pushed himself to his feet, muttered a curse, and strode toward the open door. He collapsed one pew down, a wet thump the only sound in the church. None moved to his side; indeed, many hid their eyes, covered their ears. The man tried to right himself, managed to get to his knees, even, before he fell again, his body at war with itself. One arm pulled another from its socket. Something lumpy and soft and red fell from his mouth, a black stain growing in a circle where it landed. His legs whipped empty air above him.

The Crotch gripped his charred pulpit and said, "I am the Dunning-Kruger effect."

[quote name='GUNNM']So why am I killing the people who helped the kill the dragons in dark souls again?[/QUOTE]

Short answer? I think it's to keep the world from plunging into total darkness because they've been shirking their duty to humanity or something like that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Short answer? I think it's to keep the world from plunging into total darkness because they've been shirking their duty to humanity or something like that.[/QUOTE]
Thanks makes sense just killed priscilla and she was totally oblivious to the world around her.

I was just curious why this hollow is going around killing all of these saviors of humanity they weren't bothering anybody.

[quote name='GUNNM']I was just curious why this hollow is going around killing all of these saviors of humanity they weren't bothering anybody.[/QUOTE]

Because everyone had become hollow/undead and the light was dying out?

"Many years later, however, the flames supporting the Age of Fire are fading. Along with this, humans become afflicted by a mysterious mark known as the Darksign, which brands them as nigh-immortal but decrepit-looking beings known as "Undead." Some Undead become insanely violent and are referred to "Hollow.""

It's not like it's an MGS game, man. ;)

[quote name='j-cart']GGT! LP2 is only $9.99 from GMG!

Who wants to play?!

LOST MOTHERfuckING PLANET 2[/QUOTE]

I already bought it because Zeki told me to. I played 5 minutes with him and then proceeded to beat the game twice with my cousin and a friend, cuz Zeki's a little bitch who only likes ORC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Because everyone had become hollow/undead and the light was dying out?

"Many years later, however, the flames supporting the Age of Fire are fading. Along with this, humans become afflicted by a mysterious mark known as the Darksign, which brands them as nigh-immortal but decrepit-looking beings known as "Undead." Some Undead become insanely violent and are referred to "Hollow.""

It's not like it's an MGS game, man. ;)[/QUOTE]
It was just curiosity, thank you.

[quote name='GUNNM']It was just curiosity, thank you.[/QUOTE]

No worries.

It's about the same as the story in Demon's Souls, which you probably never played.
Some sort of thing turning people undead/hollow.
You can't die to the point of ceasing to exist... you always regenerate somewhere because of the undead/hollow stuff.
You're some sort of chosen warrior who is given the opportunity to change the course of the world and end the undead/hollow business.

There's a ton of backstory if you end up wanting to figure out all that stuff. The easiest things to do would be to look at a dark souls wiki, particularly for the character you're interested in knowing about -- if you do this enough, you'll get to know the details of what happened prior to the game starting (though it has no effect on why you're doing it, per se.).

If you look up Lord Gwyn, there's a decent synopsis that fills some of it in. It's a good place to start:
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/gwyn-lord-of-cinder

Beware of spoilers, if you care.

I knew about the ending stuff I think I saw arturo sanchez playing this game a while back and he was at the end already and no I haven't played demon souls unless it comes to xbox any time soon. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back