GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Zeki loves DmC. Why are you comparing me to him? :whistle2:S

[/QUOTE]

Indeed I do.

I don't know what he was getting at with that remark.

[quote name='Indignate']I've been here this whole time, all alone. No Leda videos or anything.

I've had to drown my sorrows into Crotch's board games.[/QUOTE]
Happens to the best of us.

[quote name='icebeast']Speaking of being rich, my roommate found this when we were looking at apartments, haha.[/QUOTE]

"Wine tasting room"

You know you make the bucks when your complex has one of those for you...

lol Valet available. Would love to live there and continue driving my shitty car, have the poor valet bring it to me after he's spent a day in much much much nicer cars.

[quote name='icebeast']Funny I was just playing League, haha. Btw, I think I remember you offering to play LoL with someone in the GGT and I think I asked what your username in LoL was so maybe we could play together some time but you didn't respond.[/QUOTE]

I totally didn't see it. Sorry. >< 7DSLuxuria. Add meh.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Have some rum, Hank. It's good for what ails you.[/QUOTE]

And play DmC.

DmC is good for your health.

[quote name='Luxuria']I totally didn't see it. Sorry. >< 7DSLuxuria. Add meh.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I shot you an invite. My name in LoL is SinOfHeart.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Have some rum, Hank. It's good for what ails you.[/QUOTE]
I sure could use some. But I don't have any. :cry:
[quote name='whoknows']And play DmC.

DmC is good for your health.[/QUOTE]
That would probably kill me. You know, since it's so good. I'd die with a smile.

[quote name='GUNNM']Toxic -- the most dangerous thing in dark souls.[/QUOTE]

Only the first time through. You can skip Blighttown, just miss out on a boss soul.

/edit: Everyone should watch the genius that is Iron Sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']Only the first time through. You can skip Blighttown, just miss out on a boss soul.

/edit: Everyone should watch the genius that is Iron Sky.[/QUOTE]
Those baby skeletons and nito can also toxic you.

[quote name='icebeast']Speaking of being rich, my roommate found this when we were looking at apartments, haha.[/QUOTE]
Well now I know where to look for a place when I become a millionaire from cooking Meth with Joosh.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure it's NOT cheap. You're right about that as far as I know. When my company picks up the tab for moving a single person with stuff to fill an apartment, I want to say it was like 3-4k back in 2002. So yeah. Make it a family and a house and who knows. Probably ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's fucking cray expensive. We priced movers to move us into our new house and for them to move everything in our house except our electronics, washer, dryer, and anything in our garage (they wouldn't touch our garage because our tools were too heavy for their trucks) it was going to cost $8,784. That shit is fucking ridiculous! Especially considering the fucking house they'd have been moving it to was a mile and a half down the road. It's not like we're traversing a goddamn city.

Jesus. I was talking with a couple of buddies from college while playing Halo and they both said they both pay over 1,000 a month in rent. I was just like speechless.

[quote name='GUNNM']Those baby skeletons and nito can also toxic you.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, toxic is only a problem the first time you play through the game. Once you have the gear for toxic def or the ring, toxic is pretty much nulled. First time through you might be scared, but after you beat it once, Dark Souls becomes your bitch :p

[quote name='BlueScrote']Jesus. I was talking with a couple of buddies from college while playing Halo and they both said they both pay over 1,000 a month in rent. I was just like speechless.[/QUOTE]

That's basically what I've had to pay so far (mostly because I've lived in cities with fairly high rent), my studio in NYC was $1050 a month, then the 1BR in Berkeley I had was $1100 a month. The 2BR place I'm currently at is split and I only pay $850 a month, but if we move into San Francisco like were planning and get a 2BR we'll be looking at around $1100-1250 each (but it will be a much more convenient location for both of us, me especially since if I don't move I'll have an hour and twenty minute commute one way to get to where I'm working via public transporation).

Hank, we should rent this place.

[quote name='icebeast']That's basically what I've had to pay so far (mostly because I've lived in cities with fairly high rent), my studio in NYC was $1050 a month, then the 1BR in Berkeley I had was $1100 a month. The 2BR place I'm currently at is split and I only pay $850 a month, but if we move into San Francisco like were planning and get a 2BR we'll be looking at around $1100-1250 each (but it will be a much more convenient location for both of us, me especially since if I don't move I'll have an hour and twenty minute commute one way to get to where I'm working via public transporation).[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just always take for granted how cheap it is here. $675 for an 1100 sq ft apartment.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol fuck that. A year of that rent and you could own a whole mansion here.[/QUOTE]

We'll just buy one of those, then.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Damn, I just always take for granted how cheap it is here. $675 for an 1100 sq ft apartment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I was living back in Denver the money we're looking to spend on a 2BR apartment in San Francisco could get you a fairly large 2-3BR house, haha.

[quote name='j-cart']Only the first time through. You can skip Blighttown, just miss out on a boss soul.

/edit: Everyone should watch the genius that is Iron Sky.[/QUOTE]

How? You need to kill Qualaag to get to Izalith, IIRC. You can skip the normal entrance to get down there if you take the key as your gift, but there are still toxic snipers on the way down the waterwheel.

You can skip the sewers if you're worried about cursed status from the basilisks.

BBBmt4wCMAAgsL8.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We'd either get a Matt that looks like Leda, or a Leda that looks like Matt. Take your pick.[/QUOTE]

And I'll guarantee that either way, they'll be able to fit into women's pants.

Scrawny ass emo people. Basically heroin addicts without the heroin addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back