GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

[quote name='BlueScrote']Dat battlefield 3 is on sale on origin and awfully tempting.[/QUOTE]

Is BF3 Premium on sale too? I don't want to spend more than $30 on the dlc stuff...

Either way, if you pick up BF3, you can co-op with me :D (That is if you are getting it for PC)

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm sorry, but I don't like cheapened intellectual property.

And also I'm playing Planetside 2 anyway.[/QUOTE]

Dat PS2 is weird but fun, but weird, but stupid, but fun, but also buggy, but fun.

Does your moose internet still suck?

Dishonored is done...but godamn it, I forgot to restart that early chapter where they try to make you drop kill someone as part of the "tutorial". Completely fuked over my Clean Hands/No Kill run.

Eh, I'm nowhere near a trophy whore, so I might just not give a shit enough to play the whole thing over just to get it.

[quote name='The Crotch']It always sucks, though rarely as bad as last time we tried to play. Want a round tonight?[/QUOTE]

No can do!

Still stuck at work!

[quote name='j-cart']Is BF3 Premium on sale too? I don't want to spend more than $30 on the dlc stuff...

Either way, if you pick up BF3, you can co-op with me :D (That is if you are getting it for PC)[/QUOTE]

Premium is...$35?

[quote name='j-cart']Dat PS2 is weird but fun, but weird, but stupid, but fun, but also buggy, but fun.

Does your moose internet still suck?[/QUOTE]

I liked PS2, I just felt like I never accomplished anything everytime I played.

Finished Dead Space 2. I have no idea what the story was about.

From what I can tell that Tiedman guy was trying to use build a marker to stop planetcracking? And only crazy and smart people affected by the marker know how to build markers. I did like the credits fake out at the end though where Isaac just sits down. Also the actual end sequence fakes you out to make you think the same thing from DS1 credits was gonna happen.

Good game, I don't know if I'll want to play another entry in the series for a while though. Playing the game is kind of tiring though.

Well at least some people have good taste.

Spoilered because huge pic.
4sL3iMK.jpg

[quote name='j-cart']Already own BF3 and the dlc is $30 for me...[/QUOTE]

Ah, it's 30 for the DLC, $35 for the Premium edition which is base game + premium.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well at least some people have good taste.

4sL3iMK.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A lot of people with bad taste in that pic.

God, Rising is seriously one of the best games I have ever fucking played. Got two S ranks already and for the first time in a long time I actually want to go back and completely S rank missions I got Bs on. I knew the game was going to be good, but it is really as close to as perfect as can be.

Also, fuck. We're apparently expecting 10 inches of snow tomorrow? What the fuck? It was 73 degrees most of this past weekend!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well at least some people have good taste.

4sL3iMK.jpg
[/QUOTE]
To be fair, I did like DmC as well. After I finish Rising I'll see which I liked more.

Protip you can parry every attack except the plasma beam (never tried to) on the first metal gear ray you fight

[quote name='CaptainJoel']God, Rising is seriously one of the best games I have ever fucking played. [/QUOTE]

Just got home and just killed MGRay. I'm liking it so far. :>

Last edited by a moderator:
Differences from the demo on PS3 - runs better, missing effects are there, glitches are gone, parry timing has been retuned, more visual cues when slicing, ninja run now alerts enemies, etc.

Positives:
- Parry is a great mechanic
- There's a dodge skill you can buy for moves you can't parry
- A lot of varied moves
- Some "different" sections to break up the combat done well
- Cutscenes are amusing
- Enemies are fun to fight
- Bosses are fucking excellent
- Soundtrack is great
- You can skip cutscenes and codecs if you want
- Stealth is a legitimate option and not brain dead like in the demo

Negatives:
- You can die during a QTE/scripted event like Bayonetta by failing it; timing feels the same for success as Bayonetta
- Only 20 VR missions out of the box
- NG3 "I have a family!" shit later on

Well, I guess some of those were just thoughts, but those are some of my impressions so far.

[quote name='Indignate']It's pretty bad when DmC has a 86. Am I right, frost? Those reviewers just don't know games.[/QUOTE]

lol.

[quote name='GUNNM']I just monster it up. Usually only majors I watch dunno why I don't even like fighting games[/QUOTE]

word up. come to evo.

[quote name='GUNNM']is that the dude who killed his g/f?[/QUOTE]

lol.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']
I'm not a huge SISTAR fan so the only other member I know is Bora, the other girl who is in SISTAR19. Most groups have a leader or someone who is used as the "face" of the group. For example, SNSD's leader is TaeYeon. The other members do tend to have specific roles to help them stand out. Bora from SISTAR is their rapper (again, not a SISTAR fan so I don't know the roles of the other two). If you become a huge fan then you can easily tell them apart and name their roles (lead singer, dancer, backup, maknae, etc.). SNSD has 9 members, but they're all very distinct to me. My favorite member is HyoYeon and she's far from the leader or face of the group. She's the lead dancer.
[/QUOTE]

truly didn't miss this kinda stuff.

[quote name='Luxuria']
tumblr_lxudgwIkT31r6jst4o1_500.jpg

[/QUOTE]

You know it. All about the YaY. Put Yarh Stunna Shades on & Get Hyphy
ninja.gif

I actually live in the valley. It's better here.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol I knew this would happen. DmC = action game of the year. [/QUOTE]

You knew cuz it was so good.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Maknae is a term for the youngest member of the group. SeoYhun is the SNSD maknae.
Seohyun_snsd__05052010012342.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I missed you by the by.

[quote name='GUNNM']If I wasn't an obese mexican I wouldn't[/QUOTE]

Wait...you're Mexican?

Did I already know this?

I'm not sure if my sigs keep disappearing on their own or if they're getting modded away.

So I'm just going to keep putting new ones until I find out.

[quote name='whoknows']Uraizen loves stealth.[/QUOTE]

There's optional fights in it that I always do. I always pick the fight, I don't hide or run from it.

[quote name='distgfx']There's optional fights in it that I always do. I always pick the fight, I don't hide or run from it.[/QUOTE]

Then why did you say:

"If there are no stealth options I'm not buying Rising. Metal Gear is my favorite series because of the stealth mechanics." - Uraizen

[quote name='whoknows']Then why did you say:

"If there are no stealth options I'm not buying Rising. Metal Gear is my favorite series because of the stealth mechanics." - Uraizen[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because I specifically recall not saying that at all.

That's funny, because I recall:

"I'm going to put in quotes that Uraizen said he isnt' going to buy Rising cuz there's no stealth options." - Zeki

So who's going to watch the stream with me and Rai Rai tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Joel and Hank will show up cuz they're our skype buddies that haven't ditched us yet.

Frosty will probably be there if he's not busy doing whatever it is that a Frosty does.

Zeki is going to be...let's just say he'll be at Walmart or Taco Bell or something.

Crotch doesn't really skype unless there's board games, even though he should join us just to have conversations. Like tomorrow.

Jake Heart hates skype.

TankFist died.

The GUNM's never skype.

Luxuria hasn't been offered to join, I think, even though you don't need one. So here's my offer.

BlueScrote has never skyped with us or shown interest.

Rei has never skyped with us or shown interest.

Krymner is too new/old for me to trust him with my voice.

Icebizzle will probably be busy cuz he always is these days.

I would love to see if mrspicytacoman talks like he types.

Mikey will probably be...um...idk...crashing the actual event with his guido buddies? Sure.

Josh will probably be watching it with his girlfriend while they widen his cosplay outfit since he's gained so much weight lately.

JSP is JSP.

Shut Up Cheddahz.

[quote name='Indignate']So who's going to watch the stream with me and Rai Rai tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Joel and Hank will show up cuz they're our skype buddies that haven't ditched us yet.

Frosty will probably be there if he's not busy doing whatever it is that a Frosty does.

Zeki is going to be...let's just say he'll be at Walmart or Taco Bell or something.

Crotch doesn't really skype unless there's board games, even though he should join us just to have conversations. Like tomorrow.

Jake Heart hates skype.

TankFist died.

The GUNM's never skype.

Luxuria hasn't been offered to join, I think, even though you don't need one. So here's my offer.

Mikey will probably be...um...idk...crashing the actual event with his guido buddies? Sure.

Josh will probably be watching it with his girlfriend while they widen his cosplay outfit since he's gained so much weight lately.

JSP is JSP.

Shut Up Cheddahz.[/QUOTE]
I'll be there! Just text me to remind me, mang :)

[quote name='ihadFG']What stream?

Also, speaking of my cosplay...

Look, I'm Ness!
jXU7ZMj.jpg
[/QUOTE]
SHOW US LUCAS! Love the Ness, though.

WOOO! Got $10 from Sony! Now to buy Rising DLC!

[quote name='distgfx']Differences from the demo on PS3 - runs better, missing effects are there, glitches are gone, parry timing has been retuned, more visual cues when slicing, ninja run now alerts enemies, etc.

Positives:
- Parry is a great mechanic
- There's a dodge skill you can buy for moves you can't parry
- A lot of varied moves
- Some "different" sections to break up the combat done well
- Cutscenes are amusing
- Enemies are fun to fight
- Bosses are fucking excellent
- Soundtrack is great
- You can skip cutscenes and codecs if you want
- Stealth is a legitimate option and not brain dead like in the demo

Negatives:
- You can die during a QTE/scripted event like Bayonetta by failing it; timing feels the same for success as Bayonetta
- Only 20 VR missions out of the box
- NG3 "I have a family!" shit later on

Well, I guess some of those were just thoughts, but those are some of my impressions so far.[/QUOTE]

It's amazing to me so far and I've only made it about halfway through mission 1?
What's up with the 20 VR missions out of the box -- where's our extra +30?

[quote name='Indignate']So who's going to watch the stream with me and Rai Rai tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Joel and Hank will show up cuz they're our skype buddies that haven't ditched us yet.

Jake Heart hates skype.

TankFist died.

The GUNM's never skype.

JSP is JSP.

Shut Up Cheddahz.[/QUOTE]
I would Skype with you guys during it, but I'm having friends over to watch the stream.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's amazing to me so far and I've only made it about halfway through mission 1?
What's up with the 20 VR missions out of the box -- where's our extra +30?[/QUOTE]
Maybe they're unlockable? I know I had numbered VR missions pop on screen after collecting data from Laptops.

VR missions are unlocked according to the achievement list. I want a raiden gamerpic! Nobody does gamerpics for xbox anymore

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']truly didn't miss this kinda stuff.[/QUOTE]
Well if you really want to learn more about SNSD that's ok. I'll detail all 9 members for you.

TaeYeon: Leader and lead vocals. Her fans are known as TaeGangers. Probably the second most popular member of the group after Yoona.
Taeyeon-Mr-Taxi-kim-taeyeon-27497618-776-1100.jpg

Jessica: Lead vocals. Nickname is Sica. One of the two American members of the group. Jessica is also known as the "Ice Princess" due to her rare displays of emotion. Her fans are called GorJess Spazzers.
jessica.jpg

Sunny: Backup vocals. Known for her aegyo*. Her fans are called Sunshiners.
sunny-Mr-Taxi-lee-soonkyu-sunny-snsd-27625019-770-1087.jpg

Tiffany: Lead vocals. Nickname Fany. The other American in the group also the most American out of the two. Doesn't speak Korean well and ran into a lot of cultural problems early in the group's career. I actually don't think her fans have a name. They do use the term "Fanyism" to describe their fandom though.
tiffany.jpg

HyoYeon: Lead dancer. Known as the Dancing Queen. Her fans are known as Hyohunnies. My favorite member!
Hyoyeon-Cute-kim-hyoyeon-of-snsd-18488548-1000-1333.jpg

Yuri: Lead dancer. Known as the Black Pearl. Is usually considered the prettiest member of the group.
YURI_SNSD__26042010175815.jpg

SooYoung: Backup dancer. Tallest member of SNSD. Fans are known as Sooyoungsters.
Sooyoung_2012x.jpg

Yoona: Backup dancer. Probably the most popular member of SNSD. Mostly because SM uses her as the center of the group. Fans are known as YoonAddicts.
yoona-im-yoona-17192247-724-1039.jpg

SeoYhun: Lead vocals. The maknae. Fans are known as SeoMates.
cute_maknae_seohyun_in_hat_paradise_in_phuket-5279.png

If you want, I can go into more general K-pop stuff later. Fan chants, lights, terms, etc.

*A term meaning the ability to act cute. Usually used in a parody or joking fashion.

[quote name='Indignate']Frosty didn't say anything about watching the stream with us.

WHAT
EVER[/QUOTE]

Like you said, if I'm home from work, I'll hop on.
You know I'm down.

And I actually seem to recall a 5 minute window during which bluescrote was on a skype call...

bread's done
Back