GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

[quote name='Indignate']Bitch ignored me. Took a shit all over my heart.

Also, I like that band. Stop hating, Hank.

Hatin' Hank.[/QUOTE]

She reads this site and knows how to troll. She is purposely avoiding you, you're toxic to her.

[quote name='linkpwns']VIOLEnT VIDEO GAMS DID IT[/QUOTE]

picture.php

[quote name='GUNNM']I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''. [/QUOTE]
Employees don't want that stuff. Publishers almost never send enough.
[quote name='linkpwns']Who got dat rising[/QUOTE]
I will once UPS decides to show up.

How do you think sistar feels knowing hyorin is the star of that group and if you put a gun to my head I couldn't name one other member?

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you think sistar feels knowing hyorin is the star of that group and if you put a gun to my head I couldn't name one other member?[/QUOTE]
I'm not a huge SISTAR fan so the only other member I know is Bora, the other girl who is in SISTAR19. Most groups have a leader or someone who is used as the "face" of the group. For example, SNSD's leader is TaeYeon. The other members do tend to have specific roles to help them stand out. Bora from SISTAR is their rapper (again, not a SISTAR fan so I don't know the roles of the other two). If you become a huge fan then you can easily tell them apart and name their roles (lead singer, dancer, backup, maknae, etc.). SNSD has 9 members, but they're all very distinct to me. My favorite member is HyoYeon and she's far from the leader or face of the group. She's the lead dancer.

Gonna try and finish up Dead Space 3 while I wait for my copy of MGR to show up. Seems like the games I want the most are coming early in the year this year.

Sooyoung 4lyf.

I just saw that Leda rant. She should have just made another video about it.

The only song I like from "I See Stars" is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AnrXwPXSQ

Only because it has Cassadee Pope. Chipmunk, 'Hey Monday', [insert something else here].

Hotline Miami is being released on the Vita/PS3. Trophies, dawg.

[quote name='ihadFG']Gonna try and finish up Dead Space 3 while I wait for my copy of MGR to show up. Seems like the games I want the most are coming early in the year this year.[/QUOTE]
I did something similar. Instead of jumping right into MGR I decided to finish Sleeping Dogs. Last boss is fucking awesome. Great game.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku'] (lead singer, dancer, backup, maknae, etc.).[/QUOTE]

You can't just drop words like maknae at the end of a trail of common words and not explain them.

[quote name='Luxuria']The only song I like from "I See Stars" is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AnrXwPXSQ.[/QUOTE]

That's not the song with Bizzy Bone.

[quote name='Luxuria']Only because it has Cassadee Pope. Chipmunk, 'Hey Monday', [insert something else here].[/QUOTE]

Voice contestant. Or winner. or something.

[quote name='Luxuria'] dawg.[/QUOTE]

You really are me, aren't you?

[quote name='GUNNM']Crysis 3 already back in the gamefly envelope.
Waiting for UPS to save me.[/QUOTE]

Did you at least put an arrow into someone in MP?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku'] I may be a Hyohunnie, but all SONEs should stick together.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m7fde9jFUo1ql0ysvo1_500.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't care o'clock. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

This. Maybe they'll talk about that new handheld they've had in Beta for almost a year now.

[quote name='Indignate']Bay Life.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lxudgwIkT31r6jst4o1_500.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']Crysis 3 already back in the gamefly envelope.
Waiting for UPS to save me.[/QUOTE]

lolcrysis3

It looks amazing, but it looks like more of the same. :l

So they releasing another exorcism movie. Why do people even watch them? I don't like this.

[quote name='j-cart']Did you at least put an arrow into someone in MP?[/QUOTE]
Renting it I was surprised I wasn't bombared with an online pass prompt before playing and no I didn't use an arrow on MP I got to the part where you get the bow and arrow in SP though.

I forgot who suggested I wear black knight armor at the one of the endings of dark souls but I just did it.

Hey Rai Rai:

"OPM: (70/100): "Sadly, the combat doesn't have enough depth to trouble the genre's best (it certainly can't touch Ninja Theory's DmC reboot), and there's a disappointing disposability about the whole experience. This is a project that has been rightfully and respectably salvaged, but one that can't quite cut it at the top."

How do you feel about that?

[quote name='Indignate']You can't just drop words like maknae at the end of a trail of common words and not explain them.[/QUOTE]
Maknae is a term for the youngest member of the group. SeoYhun is the SNSD maknae.
Seohyun_snsd__05052010012342.jpg

Anyway, just waiting for my wife to finish with the TV then I can play Rising.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Official Playstation Magazine.

I found this one too, I had to laugh:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/19/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-review-ps3/
3/10
[/QUOTE]

That was awesome to read. Someone should take away his man/gamer card for saying this:

I played through the game on Normal, and on a number of occasions I considered either smashing my controller to bits, or quitting the game entirely and writing my review up until that point. I persevered, but I still ended up giving up at the final form of the last boss (at least I hope it was the final form, since I already beat many other forms). I did not complete the game. I did not finish the last boss. On normal.

Bubble mailers don't work with the UPS apparently copy came a little crushed but the disc is fine...

They gave the review to someone who only plays FPS and has never played an action game.

[quote name='j-cart']Did you at least put an arrow into someone in MP?[/QUOTE]

I really wanted to like the MP in the PC beta. But alas, it's a weird combo of COD and... Parkour? I don't. Weird regardless.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I really wanted to like the MP in the PC beta. But alas, it's a weird combo of COD and... Parkour? I don't. Weird regardless.[/QUOTE]

I liked Crysis 2 MP, but I got into it way late. If they can put up some pretty cool game modes (like Hunter) together, that I can get my 20 hour fill.

bread's done
Back