GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

[quote name='Indignate']Then why did you offer, you fuckin tease?[/QUOTE]
This is your cue to get our panzerfaust back from wherever he slunk off to.

Thank you for sharing that video with us. It's made me realize many things, one being my love for DmC.

I love you, DmC. Please... Don't leave me.

zX0CjzV.gif

Of course she is going to say no. That doesn't mean she doesn't plan to.

****, it's so eaaaaaaaarly. So MGS:R has an 82 on Metacritic. Not bad.

nMQvcAh.gif

I hate doing essays at 4 in the morning.

[quote name='Luxuria']****, it's so eaaaaaaaarly. So MGS:R has an 82 on Metacritic. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bad when DmC has a 86. Am I right, frost? Those reviewers just don't know games.

Seems like everybody is saying the same thing about it being only 4-5 hours of gameplay. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet.

Guys
you guys
guys
omg guys
listen
you guys
this is crazy
but listen

I just tweeted some sappy shit at Leda. If she retweets me I will fuckin die.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']GUNNM do you play Marvel or you just a stream monster?

PS: asianxcore is playing in a tournament tonight - stream link here http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner[/QUOTE]
I just monster it up. Usually only majors I watch dunno why I don't even like fighting games

[quote name='Indignate']I hate doing essays at 4 in the morning.

It's pretty bad when DmC has a 86. Am I right, frost? Those reviewers just don't know games.

Seems like everybody is saying the same thing about it being only 4-5 hours of gameplay. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet.[/QUOTE]
DmC has a better story a protagonist you can see yourself in and the combat is overall better at a steady 30 FPS

Most of the reviews seem to give high praise for the combat and gameplay while lamenting on the length and other nitpicky things like camera and its "convoluted plot" (Its a Metal Gear game. Its supposed to have a convoluted plot!)

[quote name='Krymner']Most of the reviews seem to give high praise for the combat and gameplay while lamenting on the length and other nitpicky things like camera and its "convoluted plot" (Its a Metal Gear game. Its supposed to have a convoluted plot!)[/QUOTE]
story lines are dumb
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You guys still here?[/QUOTE]
OMG its my hyorin fan club best bud!

[quote name='GUNNM']god damn[/QUOTE]
Yeah... Not a huge fan of the song, but I do like that video.
[quote name='Krymner']GGT Revengers assemble!![/QUOTE]
Dude! Haven't seen you in forever. Didn't know you came back.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

Dude! Haven't seen you in forever. Didn't know you came back.[/QUOTE]

Yep, its been awhile, Rei. Just came back last week. Good to see you're still hanging around.

Just picked up Rising! Didn't come with the skimpy artbook though since my Gamestop apparently didn't get any in. I'm ridiculously sad about that since I love Shinkawa's art so much, but eh, I'll live. Also, Crysis 3 came out today? Man, talk about a game I've heard fuckin' nothing about aside from that there was a beta. From the looks of my GS a ton of people preordered it. Big surprise considering Crysis 2 really didn't sell too well around here.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You guys still here?[/QUOTE]
I'm a lifer here, for better or worse. Keep on rocking, baybay!! :cool:
[quote name='GUNNM']is that the dude who killed his g/f?

It's tuesday and no MGR is on my doorstep. #1stworldproblems[/QUOTE]
No, that's Blade Runner. Chick was hot too, it's a shame. :cry:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just picked up Rising! Didn't come with the skimpy artbook though since my Gamestop apparently didn't get any in. I'm ridiculously sad about that since I love Shinkawa's art so much, but eh, I'll live. Also, Crysis 3 came out today? Man, talk about a game I've heard fuckin' nothing about aside from that there was a beta. From the looks of my GS a ton of people preordered it. Big surprise considering Crysis 2 really didn't sell too well around here.[/QUOTE]
Love Shinkawa's art too. Crysis 3, I'll cop for cheap. I didn't' know it was coming out already either. All I know about it is you can use a bow.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just picked up Rising! Didn't come with the skimpy artbook though since my Gamestop apparently didn't get any in. I'm ridiculously sad about that since I love Shinkawa's art so much, but eh, I'll live. Also, Crysis 3 came out today? Man, talk about a game I've heard fuckin' nothing about aside from that there was a beta. From the looks of my GS a ton of people preordered it. Big surprise considering Crysis 2 really didn't sell too well around here.[/QUOTE]
I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''. I only knew about crysis 3 coming out because I forgot to remove it from my queue at gamefly and they're sending it to me.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']

No, that's Blade Runner. Chick was hot too, it's a shame. :cry:

[/QUOTE]
They supposedly seized a cricket bat that was covered in blood because apparently her head was caved in as well... jesus christ

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Love Shinkawa's art too. Crysis 3, I'll cop for cheap. I didn't' know it was coming out already either. All I know about it is you can use a bow.[/QUOTE]
Legit the only thing I know about it is the bow. Crazy I didn't hear more about it till now.

[quote name='GUNNM']I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''. I only knew about crysis 3 coming out because I forgot to remove it from my queue at gamefly and they're sending it to me.[/QUOTE]
This is the first time that it has happened to me. I usually get all my preorder bonuses. Still sad whatever the case. :/

I probably would have got Crysis 3 except Gamefly decided to send me Rising for 360 instead. Soooo, gonna double play Rising apparently.

[quote name='linkpwns']Who got dat rising[/QUOTE]
nnnpec.jpg
Boom. Apparently Cyborg Ninja isn't out for download yet :(

[quote name='GUNNM']They supposedly seized a cricket bat that was covered in blood because apparently her head was caved in as well... jesus christ[/QUOTE]
Seriously? What the fuck? People are insane.
[quote name='linkpwns']Who got dat rising[/QUOTE]
I do.
In my pants.

bread's done
Back