GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

Raiden dressed as a mariachi player to disguise himself in mexico truly offends me. I am calling kotaku

The song played during mistral's battle was really good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRxX0A3oqCA

[quote name='GUNNM']Sooyoung looked better with short hair.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously, I would ruin that Tiffany chick.[/QUOTE]
She has the prettiest smile I think.

Probably going to play Rising until the next generation begins.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']
She has the prettiest smile I think.

Probably going to play Rising until the next generation begins.[/QUOTE]
Rei, you're one of my favorite people for these things.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Does anyone know if TMK got 10 dollars? I want to read his blog post if he doesn't.[/QUOTE]
You just skyrocketed to being my absolute favorite mod.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Does anyone know if TMK got 10 dollars? I want to read his blog post if he doesn't.[/QUOTE]

You sir, are an evil bastard. I too would want to read this blog post...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Like you said, if I'm home from work, I'll hop on.
You know I'm down.

And I actually seem to recall a 5 minute window during which bluescrote was on a skype call...[/QUOTE]

I've been in skype 3 times total I think. Once I didn't have a mic. Once I contributed. Once I was getting my ass kicked at SFXTekken versus Josh and Uraizen.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Did anyone else get Rising from Amazon? If so, did you get your code for the bonus armor?[/QUOTE]
Yes
No

[quote name='Indignate']
PS4
[/QUOTE]

I'll try to hop on for some of that!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
SHOW US LUCAS! Love the Ness, though.
[/QUOTE]

I'll save that for the skype later. ;) And thanks!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Did anyone else get Rising from Amazon? If so, did you get your code for the bonus armor?[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes.

[quote name='GUNNM']ps4,doe[/QUOTE]

I still don't get it. Is it a Leda thing? :whistle2:s

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes
No[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Yes and yes.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Josh; Yes and yes here. Fun fact about the bonus armors (I caved and bought the MGS4 Raiden armor too); they cost BP to unlock in addition to you buying them/downloading them.
I think MGS4 Raiden is 20000 and Inferno is 10000.

[quote name='j-cart']AWWWW SNAP.

GMG has dat X-COM for $16!

Going to name all of you as my soldiers, wonder who is going to die first...[/QUOTE]

I suppose that highly depends on which of us you dislike the most. ;)

I won't play favorites. I will purely play as the best commander as I can be. My objective will be to bring everyone of you back home alive.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I still don't get it. [/QUOTE]
Its something black people say at the end of every tweet.

I was about to say why didn't I see MGS 4 raiden for sale then I remembered I was on xbox :(
I would totally buy grey fox I'm kinda surprised and not surprised that no one is selling the grey fox skin on this site

[quote name='j-cart']I won't play favorites. I will purely play as the best commander as I can be. My objective will be to bring everyone of you back home alive.[/QUOTE]
I demand Guile hair and a handlebar mustache.

Also, Classic is the only acceptable difficulty setting in that game. Anything below is a fucking cakewalk, and Impossible difficulty doesn't really work with the map design.

[quote name='The Crotch']I demand Guile hair and a handlebar mustache.[/QUOTE]

Once I have the game, I will have you all pick how you want to be and I will document all events of the alien invasion.

This will be my visual history of the Alien War.

/edit: The plan is to set it to the hardest difficulty right off the bat. Gotta play with consequences, rogue status.

[quote name='Indignate']So who's going to watch the stream with me and Rai Rai tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Joel and Hank will show up cuz they're our skype buddies that haven't ditched us yet.

Icebizzle will probably be busy cuz he always is these days.[/QUOTE]

I'm sometimes busy, but a lot of time it's just my commute that eats into my day, like at least a couple times I've gotten your text when I was still like an hour away from home. But when is this thing today? I'm actually out sick because I woke up in the middle of the night coughing up a lung, and so I decided I'd take it easy today until I can see a doctor tomorrow. You give me the time and I'll try and be there.

[quote name='ihadFG']Also, speaking of my cosplay...

Look, I'm Ness!
jXU7ZMj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looking good. :drool:

[quote name='ihadFG']What stream?

Also, speaking of my cosplay...

Look, I'm Ness!
jXU7ZMj.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I saw it. One new friend I made had both our pics taken in his album.

My spiked up hair on my Tsuna Sawada cosplay was super sweet. Lots of people loved the job I did on spiking my wig. Wore three cosplays, Renton, Tsuna, and Hei.

I'm not posting any of my cosplay here. though.

Their unwillingness to reexamine their pathing is my biggest disappointment with HotS at the moment. That was The Thing I wanted from it.

bread's done
Back