GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

[quote name='j-cart']http://www.twitch.tv/steve81762/b/367851385

Starts @ 2:02:00- 3:10:00

I am the Operative "Zhaneordo Gistang"

An hour worth of Ranked PvP. So there is regular PvP in SWTOR and this is Ranked. So far there are only a handful of teams on our server (four, maybe five guilds) that can even compete at this level.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's a ton of action bars. The PvP looks hectic and fun. If I had time to play an MMO, I wouldn't mind trying out PvP in SWTOR. I've always liked PvP, though I do prefer PvE.

As much as I like PvP in WoW, I can't get into arenas or organized group PvP. They drag out for way too long sometimes.

Edit: Is there PvP gear in SWTOR or do you just use PvE gear?

[quote name='Indignate']Only Crotch cuz he's Canadian.

I went to Taco Bell right now and forgot to get one of those Baja drinks that you got.

I'm sad.[/QUOTE]

I only eat two things at Taco Bell: cheese roll-ups and the five-layer. Everything else sucks. >.> The Baja drink is pretty good, too. Mt. Dew

I've always hated PvP. I feel like you have to be all gung ho hardcore with your specs and armor and stuff to be any good.

5 Layers are what I get now since they raised the price of the cheesy double beef burrito enough that I'm not even sure if it's a menu item anymore. Chicken burritos aren't bad either.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Might?

You, sir, are part of the problem.[/QUOTE]

God forbid you wait for a product to come out before you make up your mind about it! What are you trying to be, reasonable?

Well I was still feeling fairly terrible this morning from drinking last night so I didn't get a whole lot done, but I did go ahead and start ordering stuff for the next cosplay I'm going to start work on, tomorrow I think I'll go to Home Depot and possibly Jo Ann's to get stuff some more stuff to start prototyping with. I'm planning on doing the following so I can be part of my friends' League of Legends group:
The helmet is going to be a bit of work, but I'm going to see what I can do working with foam, hopefully I should be able to make it. The actual outfit doesn't scare me that much other than adding on some of the accents and figuring out how to make the stomach belts attach while still having the outfit be easy to get in and out of.

4EPjx.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']Where is this for?[/QUOTE]

Fanime, and possibly Anime Expo if I make it to that this year. I kind of want to work on something comic book related as well (I'm thinking I might look into doing one of Rogue's outfits) which I might use for NYCC if I make it to that this year (but the LoL cosplay comes first since I need to have it done by the end of May).

--

Just pre-ordered the couple games coming out soon that I'm looking forward to, got Tomb Raider for PC and Etrian Odyssey IV.

So I got this in the mail today from someone
named Indignate

mib1.jpg

Even came with the $10 to go see MiB3. I heard it's good so I'll go watch it.

I'm too excited to play the game though so I can't see the movie tonight.

What a great gift!

[quote name='GUNNM']Ew swotor[/QUOTE]

Eww it's GUNNM :p

[quote name='Luxuria']Man, that's a ton of action bars. The PvP looks hectic and fun. If I had time to play an MMO, I wouldn't mind trying out PvP in SWTOR. I've always liked PvP, though I do prefer PvE.

As much as I like PvP in WoW, I can't get into arenas or organized group PvP. They drag out for way too long sometimes.

Edit: Is there PvP gear in SWTOR or do you just use PvE gear?

[/QUOTE]

There is PvP gear in SWTOR. However because of how things work in PvP, I do have some PvE sets for BiS. PvP is certainly fun and hectic. I'm gonna try to get my stream up and running tonight. I believe my UI is a little bit easy to look at compared to what these other guys have.

[quote name='Indignate']I've always hated PvP. I feel like you have to be all gung ho hardcore with your specs and armor and stuff to be any good.
[/QUOTE]

Trust, dem "Raiders" and their parses are WAAAAAAY more gung ho about the game compared to use PvPers. Those guys are worst kind of people to play with if you keep on wiping.

"OMG I can't believe we took this undergeared crap play with a shit parse. He's paying my repair bill if he wants to continue grouping with us!"

"Go to youtube and learn the fights, this isn't a charity run!"

List of complaints go on...

I take undergeared people in PvP all the time. Only way to learn is to play!

[quote name='icebeast']Fanime, and possibly Anime Expo if I make it to that this year. I kind of want to work on something comic book related as well (I'm thinking I might look into doing one of Rogue's outfits) which I might use for NYCC if I make it to that this year (but the LoL cosplay comes first since I need to have it done by the end of May).[/QUOTE]

I'm already booked for AX 2013. I got two confirmed costumes, still trying to figure out the third...

[quote name='icebeast'] The helmet is going to be a bit of work, but I'm going to see what I can do working with foam, hopefully I should be able to make it. The actual outfit doesn't scare me that much other than adding on some of the accents and figuring out how to make the stomach belts attach while still having the outfit be easy to get in and out of. [/QUOTE]

Oh, Syndra! Very nice! Something different, too. All I ever see are Katarinas, Ahris, Malzahar, Sona, and Akali.

[quote name='whoknows']So I got this in the mail today from someone
named Indignate

mib1.jpg

Even came with the $10 to go see MiB3. I heard it's good so I'll go watch it.

I'm too excited to play the game though so I can't see the movie tonight.

What a great gift![/QUOTE]

Now with more Tommy Lee Jones. :cool:

[quote name='j-cart']I'm already booked for AX 2013. I got two confirmed costumes, still trying to figure out the third...[/QUOTE]

Awesome, we'll see if I'm able to finish Syndra in a reasonable amount of time I might start working on Rogue and if I finish that up I'll probably wear it at AX as well, and I'll probably be doing Teddy again since I love that costume. If I do end up making it to AX we should totally meet up. This is the Rogue outfit I was planning on working on:
XMen_1_Cover.jpg

[quote name='Luxuria']Oh, Syndra! Very nice! Something different, too. All I ever see are Katarinas, Ahris, Malzahar, Sona, and Akali.[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge Syndra fan, she's probably my favorite AP Mid and I love her default skin so much, plus she is such a bad ass, haha. Honestly of the LoL characters I was mostly deciding between Iron Solari Leona and regular Syndra and I decided since I don't have a lot of experience making costume props I'd do Syndra since I only have to make a helmet for her and not an entire set of armor as well as a sword and shield, haha.

[quote name='Indignate']Dat Psylocke :drool:

So who decided to get every popular X-Men chick and both them in one book?[/QUOTE]
It was Bendis' idea, apparently. Whoever's writing it said it's going to be like Marvel Sex and the City. :whistle2:#

I'm from LA icebeast, so if you come down to AX, any type of food or place to drink, I know where they are all at :p

Dead night. Once we wrecked the line up, everyone just left. They can't handle 4 people, so they just give up :p I guess the fear of failing is tiered higher than the fear of trying.

We're playing Sony Smash right now but need another person cuz the CPU is lame.

Someone should get on and accept my friend request and then play with us.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It was Bendis' idea, apparently. Whoever's writing it said it's going to be like Marvel Sex and the City. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Brian Wood is writing it. I think he's actually the current writer of adjectiveless x-men also.

I'm still on the fence about MGR:R. Also Sony Smash. I need to spend some more time on my PS3 to see if it's going to die or not.

[quote name='icebeast'] I'm a huge Syndra fan, she's probably my favorite AP Mid and I love her default skin so much, plus she is such a bad ass, haha. Honestly of the LoL characters I was mostly deciding between Iron Solari Leona and regular Syndra and I decided since I don't have a lot of experience making costume props I'd do Syndra since I only have to make a helmet for her and not an entire set of armor as well as a sword and shield, haha.[/QUOTE]

She is totally awesome. I wish she was used more, especially in competitive play. She's so much fun. ^^ Iron Solari Leona would be a pretty sick cosplay, too. I can see how it would take time to make the outfit. Her shield is totally beast.

[quote name='Indignate']We're playing Sony Smash right now but need another person cuz the CPU is lame.

Someone should get on and accept my friend request and then play with us.[/QUOTE]

I would have joined in but the meds were making me fall asleep. ._. If I'm on next time time you guys play, just send me an invite. ^^

Edit: GG, links.

Just some random asshole solo streaming LoL is getting 40k viewers. That's almost double what an FGC major stream gets.

[quote name='Luxuria']She is totally awesome. I wish she was used more, especially in competitive play. She's so much fun. ^^ Iron Solari Leona would be a pretty sick cosplay, too. I can see how it would take time to make the outfit. Her shield is totally beast.
[/QUOTE]

A new guy for CLG, LiNk, plays her, so she might show up in some competitive matches now hopefully. And yeah I love the Leona skin, I haven't played her in a while though since I've been using other supports (kind of have gone through a stage of focusing on a bunch of different characters like Taric, Lulu, Sona, and most recently Nami). Also, it seems like after the Season 3 item changes people are more willing to pick support characters, it used to be I could typically pick them every time since it's what I really like to play and other players weren't that interested in the role, but lately I've been getting saddled with Mid (which I'm decent at) and ADC (which I still need to find a character I like, and really practice last hitting with them because I typically fall behind in CS).

Honestly the only part of Syndra's costume which will be a little hard (outside of the helmet and some of her other armor pieces like her shoulder armor) is her cleavage, I have some ideas on how I can try to make that work since I've seen plenty of tutorials on faking it, only problem being that you typically have to hide the tape that is holding your chest in place which could require a minor modification like moving the chest exposure up a little and making it slightly smaller than it appears.

Guys, I finally played through the DmC demo. Honestly, the combat seems decent enough. I like that there are moves which are similar to Nero's grabs in DMC4. Technically though it does have some issues.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Guys, I finally played through the DmC demo. Honestly, the combat seems decent enough. I like that there are moves which are similar to Nero's grabs in DMC4. Technically though it does have some issues.[/QUOTE]

Uraizen said it was a good game.

Not a good DMC game.

But a good game.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Guys, I finally played through the DmC demo. Honestly, the combat seems decent enough. I like that there are moves which are similar to Nero's grabs in DMC4. Technically though it does have some issues.[/QUOTE]

If by decent enough you mean braindead or repetitive, I'm inclined agree. I wasn't even trying and pulling off S combos -- meanwhile, trying to get those fucking combat adjudicators done in DMC3/DMC4? That took effort. And this is just the combat gameplay, not what I thought was wonky platforming just so they could realize their "shifting environments" dreams or the fact that the color palette in the demo made me feel like my eyeballs were perpetually vomitting. :rofl:

I've only played the demo (and watched uraizen's stream) and it seemed like it would be okay to dick around in, but didn't seem like anything overly engrossing -- between the infinite jump cancel helmbreakers he was doing, his using the shuriken type angel weapon to just keep 8 enemies stunned for as long as he wanted, and the sections where enemies just seemed to be the DmC equivalent of a bullet sponge...

If they've patched the PS3 version to make it run at a constant 30fps, I would possibly pick it up to fuck around with for $15 or so. Or I'll get it for $10 or less in a Steam sale. It's definitely not something I'm eager to support; I'm very happy that it's bombing compared to Capcom's expectations... and I'll consider it when it's clearanced. ;)

I'm willing to be uraizen would only advise playing it on PC as well, since it's actually 60fps there.

Now Rising on the other hand?
By all accounts, it's running great on PS3. It's Platinum Games. And it's Metal Gear.
Personally, I think that's worth retail on day one. It's something I want to support so we don't have another case of Betrayonetta. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've only played the demo (and watched uraizen's stream) and it seemed like it would be okay to dick around in, but didn't seem like anything overly engrossing -- between the infinite jump cancel helmbreakers he was doing, his using the shuriken type angel weapon to just keep 8 enemies stunned for as long as he wanted, and the sections where enemies just seemed to be the DmC equivalent of a bullet sponge... [/QUOTE]

I know you all enjoyed watching me dick around on DMD difficulty.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh God, Hank.. Sleeping Dogs is soooo goooood. I love it.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that you should hook me up with some of those EU trial months if you have extra... but with revengeance on Tuesday, I'd probably not get to Sleeping Dogs before the trial expired. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd say that you should hook me up with some of those EU trial months if you have extra... but with revengeance on Tuesday, I'd probably not get to Sleeping Dogs before the trial expired. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I didn't even want to rent crysis 3 because of that same reason but eh I gamefly'd it anyways.
Wanted to do the dead space 3 achievements before tuesday but no one on this site plays DS 3 on xbox apparently and I don't feel like searching for 100 items

bread's done
Back