GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Jake Heart! What's your opinion on violins in bands, like Yellowcard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWZJv7M3yQ

[/QUOTE]

Where is yellow card now? Exactly. Think about how many lame women he has picked up because he is the "violin player" in a band. Be rock star, not a half assed violinist.

[quote name='Luxuria']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-YkECTVc[/QUOTE]

This is flobots, so they win at pretty much everything :p

I have no problems with people trying the place the violin into modern music. I respect the challenge that they over come and congratulate them for getting people into the sound that a violin can create.

I only make statements to challenge Crotch for the purpose of just having Crotch reply to me. I have a problem, I need Crotch in my life (read into that as deep as you want to).

[quote name='j-cart']I have a problem, I need Crotch in my life (read into that as deep as you want to).[/QUOTE]

Oh, me too, but he's sort of ignored every advance I've made towards him in favor of either you or Tankfist.

I've now focused my efforts on Luxuria.

It seems to be working.

[quote name='Indignate']
I've now focused my efforts on Luxuria.

It seems to be working.[/QUOTE]
You two are basically the same person. Is it so wrong to love yourself? No, I say.

[quote name='Indignate']Some say masturbation is just sex with someone you love.

Some say sex is just using another persons body to masturbate.[/QUOTE]
Some say Yaddle

348hqax.jpg

[quote name='Luxuria']

After the mess that was MK9's netcode, I'm not even sure if I want Injustice.

[/QUOTE]

Even with the terrible netcoke MK9 was worth it for me given the amount of SP content.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure it's me.
Well, if it's 360, anyway. I was about 1 achievement off having 1000/1000 if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Ended up logging in to find out, and still can't figure it out. You have 745 of 1000, Indignate has 195 and I have 270.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Ended up logging in to find out, and still can't figure it out. You have 745 of 1000, Indignate has 195 and I have 270.[/QUOTE]

I just started playing it yesterday, so it was probably me.

Maybe I have more individual achievements, but the amount is less.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Even with the terrible netcoke MK9 was worth it for me given the amount of SP content.

Ended up logging in to find out, and still can't figure it out. You have 745 of 1000, Indignate has 195 and I have 270.[/QUOTE]

Netherrealm got help from someone before they released the Vita version. The Vita version had decent netcode; Uraizen and I have played against each other.

Whether or not it carries to Injustice, that's a different story.

I don't recall what achievements I'm missing, but I know I decided I'd had enough and the rest weren't worth my time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Netherrealm got help from someone before they released the Vita version. The Vita version had decent netcode; Uraizen and I have played against each other.

Whether or not it carries to Injustice, that's a different story. [/QUOTE]

I hope so. The lag was unbearable on the console versions. The game itself is fun. I played it for a bit but my friends and I preferred MvC3.

Shao Kahn was an asshole.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sinestro announced for Injustice. Completely right about everyone on the roster so far.[/QUOTE]

Green or Yellow?

Does it matter? I don't know, I'm just glad he's in it.

Actually, with the way they did MK's story, it'll probably be both.

[quote name='Indignate']Green or Yellow?

Actually, with the way they did MK's story, it'll probably be both.[/QUOTE]
He's yellow, but I wouldn't doubt that he'd have a green lantern alt.

[quote name='Indignate']Green or Yellow?

Actually, with the way they did MK's story, it'll probably be both.[/QUOTE]

Gotta get use outta them skins.

Goddamn I'm rusty at halo. It's embarassing how bad some of these games are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back