GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']New Mary Jane. There's some horrible disconent between her being a redhead and anything else. Maybe it's just a bad picture :whistle2:k

maryjanes-jpg_171058.jpg

woodle__121018213127.jpg
shailene-woodley.jpeg
ShaileneWoodley.jpg
Shailene_Woodley+Aug_09_2009.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Glad I have no investment in the new Spider-Man, that's who you get to play Mary Jane? It's Dark Knight Rises all over again.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shit yeah, MS fixed El Shabbos, bought it with my 240 MS points. I now have 0 MS points.

Envy me.[/QUOTE]

For buying a boring game? :)

I know my opinion is in the minority. That game wouldn't even be downloaded onto my PS3 if it was on Plus. I'd redeem it but that's it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I do hate it. But Nintendo blows and I hate the ps3 controller, interface, shitty store layout and slow as molasses downloads. And none of my real life friends have PS3s. Only thing I really dig is PS+ for the free games.

Plus Sony is no better. Plenty of people got screwed when psn was hacked and their customer service is also attrocious. Sony and MS are both big, evil corporations that don't give a shit about anything but their bottom line so I really hate giving either my money.

But it's just the nature of the beast as with game consoles and other electronics you either do without or give your money to a shitty corporation that doesn't care about their customers, has their products assembled in sweatshops etc. So you just have to live with that crap or do without and just base purchase decisions on which product fits your needs and preferences best.

I do wish that was Sony given my direct terrible experience with ms, but I can't change that I hate the controller and OS interface and online system on Sony, that I love gears and halo, and that my friends game on 360. To me Sony is the better system for hardcore gamers still interested in things from Japanese developers and MS is a better fit for more casual gamers who just play a few AAA shooters, WRPGS etc. like me.[/QUOTE]

I do wonder if that's going to change this upcoming generation as I read nothing but devs slobbering over the PS4 and all these anti-customer/anti-dev rumors for the next XBox.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Glad I have no investment in the new Spider-Man, that's who you get to play Mary Jane? It's Dark Knight Rises all over again.[/QUOTE]

Kirsten Dunst may not have been the most perfect casting for MJ ever, but she was able to sell it enough that I could accept it. This chick? I don't see it at all. Course, I haven't been feeling anything good about the whole Amazing Spider-Man reboot, so that doesn't shock me.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I do wonder if that's going to change this upcoming generation as I read nothing but devs slobbering over the PS4 and all these anti-customer/anti-dev rumors for the next XBox.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I see little about the PS4 that tells me I need it. I might pick up a Wii U, but I expect I'll spend most of next gen on my PC.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Course, I haven't been feeling anything good about the whole Amazing Spider-Man reboot, so that doesn't shock me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well it isn't like Spider-Man 3 set the bar too high to beat though :lol:, and Amazing was better than 3 for sure, haha. Plus, Andrew Garfield is REALLY cute, so there's that.
:drool::drool::drool:
andrew-garfield-the-amazing-spiderman-glasses-oliver-peoples-05.jpg

[quote name='Luxuria']
This. Unfortunately, if you ever see Sean Bean play a role, you KNOW that character is going to die. :(

OT:

New All-Stars characters being released mid-March - Zeus and Issac Clark.[/QUOTE]
Yep :/

AND AWESOME! Can't wait to play Isaac!

[quote name='icebeast']Yeah, well it isn't like Spider-Man 3 set the bar too high to beat though :lol:, and Amazing was better than 3 for sure, haha. Plus, Andrew Garfield is REALLY cute, so there's that.
[/QUOTE]
Yep, gotta agree with everything you said, Icebeezy!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Glad I have no investment in the new Spider-Man, that's who you get to play Mary Jane? It's Dark Knight Rises all over again.[/QUOTE]

Just a bad picture. She was very cute in The Descendants. I liked The Amazing Spider-man more than any of the Raimi ones so I'm excited to see how the next one turns out.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I do wonder if that's going to change this upcoming generation as I read nothing but devs slobbering over the PS4 and all these anti-customer/anti-dev rumors for the next XBox.[/QUOTE]

Yep. PS2 was the best for casuals last gen, so it could well flip again. The controller is little changed, but hopefully they improve the OS layout, store, download speeds etc.

[quote name='TheLongshot'].
To be honest, I see little about the PS4 that tells me I need it. I might pick up a Wii U, but I expect I'll spend most of next gen on my PC.[/QUOTE]

Same (minus the PC gaming part). But I expect to feel the same about the next Xbox. I'm not a graphics whore so the incremental improvement in graphics means little to me, I still have plenty of current gen games to get to (and a waning interest in playing them) and the 360 has all the gaming and non-gaming features I really need.

So I'll at the least wait for a price drop or two and take time to really decide if I want to keep on gamong at all before getting to deciding which console to buy.

[quote name='icebeast']Yeah, well it isn't like Spider-Man 3 set the bar too high to beat though :lol:, and Amazing was better than 3 for sure, haha. Plus, Andrew Garfield is REALLY cute, so there's that.
[/QUOTE]

One of these days I need to get around to seeing 3. Certainly it went way into silly season at that point, tho 2 also had some of those moments as well.

As for Garfield, I'm straight, so I can't say he really does anything for me, tho I don't have a problem with him playing Parker. It is just everything else that leaves me cold.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Just a bad picture. She was very cute in The Descendants. I liked The Amazing Spider-man more than any of the Raimi ones so I'm excited to see how the next one turns out. [/quote]

I wasn't judging on that picture, but all the other ones as well. She's not doing it for me.

BTW, I always found it odd in Raimi's films that they had the blonde (Dunst) playing a redhead and the redhead (Howard) playing the blonde. Then again, going red has done Gwyneth Paltrow a lot of good in the Iron Man films. I think she looks good in those films.

Yep. PS2 was the best for casuals last gen, so it could well flip again. The controller is little changed, but hopefully they improve the OS layout, store, download speeds etc.

I don't think they need to change the controller much. I'm pretty happy with the Dualshock design. I'm actually pretty happy with the PS3, but I do see room for improvement. The social media stuff does nothing for me. (And I'm amused that screenshots and video capture are now features, when they should have been features in the current generation.)

Same (minus the PC gaming part). But I expect to feel the same about the next Xbox. I'm not a graphics whore so the incremental improvement in graphics means little to me, I still have plenty of current gen games to get to (and a waning interest in playing them) and the 360 has all the gaming and non-gaming features I really need.

So I'll at the least wait for a price drop or two and take time to really decide if I want to keep on gamong at all before getting to deciding which console to buy.

Hell, I'd be playing my PS2 more often if I still had a wireless controller for it. In any case, I have 3 consoles and no room for more, so I can't really take another console that won't play any of the games I already have. The Wii U can eventually replace the Wii, but nothing's going to replace the PS2 or PS3 until I'm actually done with them.

After years of exhaustive research, I have come to the conclusion that it does indeed feel good to be a gangsta.

Also, Planetside 2 really needs to offer big EXP bonuses for playing on less-populated continents. fuck Indar, guys, seriously.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sean Bean is one of the greatest actors that can never get enough screentime (mainly due to his dying all the time).[/QUOTE]
Amen. He's the best part of Goldeneye. Also he makes the Hitcher bearable.
Indeed it is. Chick's cute, but she's not stacked like Mary Jane. I'd pound with the swiftness still.
[quote name='MSUHitman']For buying a boring game? :)

I know my opinion is in the minority. That game wouldn't even be downloaded onto my PS3 if it was on Plus. I'd redeem it but that's it.[/QUOTE]
Well, it looks kinda cool, and I had 240 MS points just sitting around that I'll never use otherwise. . .So whatevs. It's $3. I spend that on gas station burritos.
[quote name='TheLongshot']Kirsten Dunst may not have been the most perfect casting for MJ ever, but she was able to sell it enough that I could accept it. This chick? I don't see it at all. Course, I haven't been feeling anything good about the whole Amazing Spider-Man reboot, so that doesn't shock me.
[/QUOTE]
Never seen Amazing Spider-man and I don't really care if I ever do. Dunno, just nothing about that movie intrigues me one bit.
[/QUOTE]
Dude has a long ass giraffe neck. Super Saiyan Harry Potter if he had blonde hair. [quote name='The Crotch']After years of exhaustive research, I have come to the conclusion that it does indeed feel good to be a gangsta.

Also, Planetside 2 really needs to offer big EXP bonuses for playing on less-populated continents. fuck Indar, guys, seriously.[/QUOTE]
Canadians cannot be gangstas. It's against the rules. :nottalking:

Only one of you was deemed worthy enough, and you are not him, Mr. Crotch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrPiEY9udM

[quote name='The Crotch']After years of exhaustive research, I have come to the conclusion that it does indeed feel good to be a gangsta.

Also, Planetside 2 really needs to offer big EXP bonuses for playing on less-populated continents. fuck Indar, guys, seriously.[/QUOTE]

Is that game any good? I got that 150 dollar F2P coupon from the 670 I bought the other day, but I don't really have much interest in those kind of games.

Pretty decently fun, but like I said, it has a major issue where only one of the three continents ever gets played. You kinda get tired of fighting in the same few bases every god damn time you log in.

Earning EXP for new weapons takes a pretty absurd amount of time, especially given how same-y a lot of the guns are and how fucking many of them there are. Oh, you want to play for a bit with a friend from a different faction? Create a new character and have fun unlocking fucking everything all over again! I've got a pretty respectably geared medic right now and I'm working on getting my tank set up well, but playing a class like an engineer or a light assault without throwing money into various unlocks would be fucking maddening.

EDIT: I am kinda jealous about that $150 of space funbux y'all got, though. They had a Borderlands 2 deal when I bought my 660ti, and the game was fun and all, but loot-pinata games aren't really my kind of thing.

[quote name='GUNNM']t was the PlayStation 3 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance of this action title that sliced up the sales charts, pushing 335,791 units across Japan. While that doesn’t top the series’ highest-selling entry, which is Metal Gear Solid 3 at 487,156, it is the most successful game in its genre to release in Japan since the original Devil May Cry.

Media Create's figures for the week of January 14th to January 20th place DmC: Devil May Cry at the top, but even that's not quite enough. With fewer than 116,000 units sold across two platforms, it has failed to meet even the lowest first-week sales numbers in Japan for the series.[/QUOTE]

LOLZ...I love this. Revengeance is basically the same exact story as DmC, but does almost everything better.

[quote name='dohdough']LOLZ...I love this. Revengeance is basically the same exact story as DmC, but does almost everything better.[/QUOTE]
I've never played DmC but thought of Asura's wrath halfway through

[quote name='GUNNM']I've never played DmC but thought of Asura's wrath halfway through[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing Ashura's Wrath was still better and is on my list of games to get. Waiting for it to hit $15.

I bought DmC at launch and if it wasn't for the free Vergil DLC for pre-ordering that was developed by Capcom and not Ninja Theory, I would've traded it in weeks ago.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shit yeah, MS fixed El Shabbos, bought it with my 240 MS points. I now have 0 MS points.

Envy me.[/QUOTE]

I was on that shit first,
ninja.gif

[quote name='Krymner']Moar Leda!![/QUOTE]

Always

[quote name='Krymner']Spent all day yesterday watching dat Game of Thrones S2. Not as good as S1, but thats because of the awesomeness of Sean Bean.[/QUOTE]

Only bad thing about S2 is Dany's whole subplot. fucking terrible.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='TheLongshot']As for Garfield, I'm straight, so I can't say he really does anything for me, tho I don't have a problem with him playing Parker. It is just everything else that leaves me cold.[/QUOTE]

I'm straight, and I can say he makes the movie by being the cutest person in it.

So Isaac huh? I guess that's a good choice. I guess.

But Zeus? I mean, if you're going to start double dipping in a game, it's an insult not to go for Vergil first.

Stop being stupid, Sony.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
164480_10151263973746923_440729238_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Alright, who wants to pick up the back end and head to Poundtown with me?

[quote name='Indignate']So Isaac huh? I guess that's a good choice. I guess.

But Zeus? I mean, if you're going to start double dipping in a game, it's an insult not to go for Vergil first.

Stop being stupid, Sony.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. I was disappointed enough that we have two Coles and no Vergil and now I have to deal with Zeus and no Vergil? If they throw in random KillZone guy or a character from Twisted Metal instead of Vergil I'll be piiiiiissed. Still though, Isaac looks awesome. Hope his alts are cool too.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Alright, who wants to pick up the back end and head to Poundtown with me?[/QUOTE]

We've already discussed this.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously. I was disappointed enough that we have two Coles and no Vergil and now I have to deal with Zeus and no Vergil? If they throw in random KillZone guy or a character from Twisted Metal instead of Vergil I'll be piiiiiissed. Still though, Isaac looks awesome. Hope his alts are cool too.[/QUOTE]

I'll only be cool with no Vergil if they give us Knack.

Hank would be all over that shit.

[quote name='Indignate']We've already discussed this.

I'll only be cool with no Vergil if they give us Knack.

Hank would be all over that shit.[/QUOTE]
I still think we should dress up as the Scarecrow and Bane and double team Josh's girlfriend while he's out.

And man, I'd laugh my ass off if to celebrate the launch of PS4 we got a DLC pack that was just characters from the PS4 launch games.

[quote name='actionkazimer']someone said asura's wrath. This makes me happy. Animations in that game are off the fucking wall. Love em.[/quote]
it was me! It was me!

2012 goty

If it were any other game, I prolly woulda bitched about the ending DLC, but that was a fucking GREAT extension to the game. I felt I got way more than my money's worth.

[quote name='Indignate']"Yes?" says Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dohdough']Better than Sleeping Dogs?[/QUOTE]
both games I've never played
so yes

[quote name='GUNNM']Its the one you buy the most DLC for[/QUOTE]
In that case mine was Borderlands 2.

Goddamn, so much money spent on that game and all of my peeps left me.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']In that case mine was Borderlands 2.

Goddamn, so much money spent on that game and all of my peeps left me.[/QUOTE]

:(

I need to hop back on. My roommate's gonna start hating me. Bought the season pass and haven't played a single DLC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
164480_10151263973746923_440729238_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
rOnxhbc.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']I'll only be cool with no Vergil if they give us Knack.

Hank would be all over that shit.[/QUOTE]
fuck yeah. Knack GOTY whenever it comes out.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I still think we should dress up as the Scarecrow and Bane and double team Josh's girlfriend while he's out.
[/QUOTE]
I like this plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mHWNFhI4s

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I get called Baby Jesus because I look like Jesus with a baby face.

Yep.[/QUOTE]

Better than looking like a baby dinosaur, probably. I've heard that name refer to Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Better than looking like a baby dinosaur, probably. I've heard that name refer to Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton.[/QUOTE]

lol That fits so well. Raptor Newton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back