GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Luxuria']This. LBP Vita is actually pretty fun. You'll enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of -- do you still play -- I've been looking for someone to go through the levels for with the 2x bubbles as well as to help me get the 25 competitive wins stuff done.

If you're interested, let me know!

I unfortunately gave my copy away to a friend of mine who just got a Vita. I didn't think any of you owned the game and I honestly didn't know anyone who owned it. :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I did. You should leave the trolling to Zerki though. His trolling is better.

Mainly because
his posts don't
end up like this bro lol
[/QUOTE]

Joel dropping truth bombs in here

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Joel, without a doubt, you just described something of my nightmares. I plan to give MGS3 another shot via the HD collection on Vita some day... but currently, IMO of course, it is the worst of the MGS games. MGS/MGS2/MGS4 are all better than it for me, hands down.[/QUOTE]

What? MGS2 is garbage compared to 3.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they hated MGS 3

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You're new here but you'll quickly learn that I love MGS like nothing else.

[/QUOTE]
I had no idea. We should be besties IRL

MGR added a cardboard box for avatar's I'm so tempted to buy it but its $4 ;_;

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nope, but I was outside shoveling. Shit was insane, total white out. Glad I had nowhere to go.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is this snow you speak of?

Cool so LBP Vita it is. Really was torn on that... damn US PS+! Europe gets MGS HD... we get Plants vs Zombies... SO worth it! I swear, if it weren't for the fact that I have Uncharted and Ninja Gaiden Sigma free, I'd let it lapse but I wanna finish them first!

[quote name='The Crotch']Are you sure? Are you sure that's not entirely it?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're getting at.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol What are these videos of her doing, anyways? Is she a singer? Or just another emo chick who likes to bitch on video?[/QUOTE]

No, she never bitches. She's an inspiration.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just another emo chick who likes to bitch on video.[/QUOTE]

Shut Up, Hank.

[quote name='GUNNM']Some canadian chick who talks endlessly about her shitty tattoos on youtube.[/QUOTE]

We're not friends anymore.

[quote name='GUNNM']Dickweed sounds tasty now that the GGT is an openly friendly gay hot spot I can safely admit that.[/QUOTE]

Alright, we're good again.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So this is the Land of the Ledas. hmmmm, interesting.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Welcome.

[quote name='GUNMM'].[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Whoknows'].[/QUOTE]
[quote name='spictytaco'].[/QUOTE]

These are my absolute three favorite people to watch have a conversation together.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So this is the Land of the Ledas. hmmmm, interesting.[/QUOTE]
Welcome, brother. Love the Av, by the dubs.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also go fucking play Snatcher if you haven't. That goes for everyone in here.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I fucking LOVE Snatcher.

And not just because it has the word Snatch in it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Joel, without a doubt, you just described something of my nightmares. I plan to give MGS3 another shot via the HD collection on Vita some day... but currently, IMO of course, it is the worst of the MGS games. MGS/MGS2/MGS4 are all better than it for me, hands down.[/QUOTE]
I'm honestly not sure how you don't enjoy it. I mean, we've talked about it before and I can understand your opinion, but it's pretty great. I especially enjoy all the different ways you can play it. Running through the whole thing like an action game is SO FUN.

[quote name='GUNNM']
I had no idea. We should be besties IRL

MGR added a cardboard box for avatar's I'm so tempted to buy it but its $4 ;_;[/QUOTE]
We should do it. Add me on Facebooks, bro. :cool: And ugh, I know what you mean. I want to dress my avatar like Big Boss, but don't want to spend the MSP.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']MGS3 is so good.[/QUOTE]
Soooo goooooo :drool:

[quote name='GUNNM']whoknows trolled me. Wasn't until he started talking cornery shoulder buttons that I caught on.[/QUOTE]
Rule of thumb: Assume he's always trolling.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Cool so LBP Vita it is. Really was torn on that... damn US PS+! Europe gets MGS HD... we get Plants vs Zombies... SO worth it! I swear, if it weren't for the fact that I have Uncharted and Ninja Gaiden Sigma free, I'd let it lapse but I wanna finish them first![/QUOTE]

Hey what are u doin here turky lol

[quote name='BlueScrote']What? MGS2 is garbage compared to 3.[/QUOTE]

If you say so. But I disagree.

I had to force myself to finish MGS3 when I played it. I hated the setting, I hated the story, I hated the gameplay mechanics, especially once you get to the base. I'm not sure how much subsistence fixes, but I can't imagine it's most of the things I disliked about the game.

The only things I liked in some capacity were some of the bosses and their gimmicks (The End, The Sorrow) and the final battle.

Compare it to MGS2, which is, IMO of course, absolutely brilliant in retrospect... I wish I could find the article about revisiting it 10 years after the release and how Kojima essentially turned the release of the game and the Raiden fiasco into something that could've taken place in the reality of the MGS world... I'll look for it and edit it in if I find it.
As much as I was initially pissed that I wasn't playing as Solid Snake, I still liked about 3/4 of the bosses (Vamp, Fortune, Olga, MG Ray, Solidus), I was amused by the attempt to let you use a katana, and while I haven't replayed it recently either, I'm rather looking forward to making sense of the whole convoluted brilliance contained therein when I do play it as part of MGS HD collection.

Edit: Found it -- http://www.1up.com/features/metal-gear-solid-2-gamings-greatest-con-job

[quote name='Luxuria']Hell yeah.[/QUOTE]

*bro-fist*

[quote name='whoknows']Should I buy Smart As?

I'm looking for opinions on the matter from:

Frost
Whoknows[/QUOTE]

I'd say no. It'll just make you realize how stupid you are.

[quote name='whoknows']FYI I am you.[/QUOTE]

vadero.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Should I buy Smart As?

I'm looking for opinions on the matter from:

Frost
Whoknows[/QUOTE]

If you want something like Brain Age with trophies for your Vita, sure, it's worth $13 I think... so far at least.

My only complaint is the stupid logic game that hinges on the use of the tilt of the Vita. It's a bit hard to be precise it seems, sometimes. Otherwise, it's fun and has a lot of neat ways of presenting the data about your attempts/successes/failures.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i need to get me an emo girl or boy lol. damn. your a guy right Indig? how old are u? im 24[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I'm straight so...

or I'm taken by Zeki.

or I'm currently pursuing Luxuria.

or Icebizzle and I have a secret Californian thing going on.

Take your pick.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oh my god, all this leda and emo girl pics are gettin me so turned on, fukkk[/QUOTE]
You'll fit right in.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']i need to get me an emo girl or boy lol. damn. your a guy right Indig? how old are u? im 24[/QUOTE]
I smell a hook up in the making.
[quote name='Indignate']Yes, but I'm straight so...
[/quote]
Possibly.
or I'm taken by Zeki.
You two broke up.
or I'm currently pursuing Luxuria.
Can you really pursue yourself?
or Icebizzle and I have a secret Californian thing going on.
Icebizzle is more interested in Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back