GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']Not fixed. Made less worse maybe, but it's not as nice as curved as the GBA/Vita/PSP are. Not even close. It's still pretty cornery[/QUOTE]
Well I admit the 3DS on same games when jammed into your palm hurt A LITTLE bit but the XL totally fixed that its too big to even really fit into your palms.

[quote name='whoknows']Don't ignore my facts.[/QUOTE]
302mbdz.png

Or I will kill your dick...bro

OOT best game eva

Gameboy XL is good

[quote name='GUNNM']Looks fixed to me
gbaSP_pr.jpg
images
[/QUOTE]

Where the shoulder buttons are is still very cornery. It matters for games where you're expected to have your fingers on them the whole time.

Like Resident Evil.

[quote name='whoknows']I disagree with your claims sir. It fits into Hank's palms.

I checked.[/QUOTE]

Fits into my palms too, actually. I hate it.

You just hate nintendo admit it!

Guys I have two tests due by the end of this week I don't have time to be trolled

[quote name='GUNNM']You just hate nintendo admit it!
[/QUOTE]

Obviously. I don't buy their systems because I don't need to play Mario 2948 or Mario plays sports again.

I have standards.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']ya actually holding 3ds is a pain
vita is way better

so you donn't like majora either?[/QUOTE]

I can't think of a game with a worse save system.

[quote name='GUNNM']I still have aria of sorrow inside of my original GBA SP.[/QUOTE]

Good. Keep it there and throw it in the trash. Both the SP and the game are garbage.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lame youtube video[/QUOTE]

Nope. The only thing the SP has on the normal GBA is the backlight, and seeing as how people mod their GBA's to have backlights it shows how awful the SP is.

Also metroidvania style Castlevania games are terrible.

Yeah totally

MGS2 is a pretty shitty game tho,
Bad camera
cutscenes are long and boring
Storyline is generic and makes no sense

Maybe Kojima should've stuck with giant robots

Spicey$$$$a, why you never Skype with us?

Man, I got my PSN wallet full of money and the only thing I bought tonight was Walking Dead and fuckin' Sony Smash. :/ Does anyone know how I can get the Plushie Big Daddy costume? I want it and can't find it in the store.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Yeah totally

MGS2 is a pretty shitty game tho,
Bad camera
cutscenes are long and boring
Storyline is generic and makes no sense

Maybe Kojima should've stuck with giant robots[/QUOTE]
I can't tell if you're trying to troll Zerki by attacking a game he likes or legit being serious.

[quote name='whoknows']There are giant robots in MGS2. He's obviously never played it.[/QUOTE]
Just like you've never played Majora's Mask?

Giants robots or no,
MGS2 sucks balls bro

I don't need to play Majora's Mask to know it sucks.

MGS2 is a much better game than any Zelda. At least it has a story that's not the same as every other game in the series.

lolwut bro?

clones and big metal objects is about all the story elements
to be found in the piece of shit that is MGS

sometimes there some ball grabbing though
zelda does need more of dat shit

Those are integral parts of the story, but there's more too it. At least the characters have some personality unlike any character in Zelda aside from Tingle who everyone hates for no good reason.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Just like you've never played Majora's Mask?

Giants robots or no,
MGS2 sucks balls bro[/QUOTE]
MGS2 is actually pretty great. They fixed most of my gripes with the gameplay from MGS1 and the story mixes some of the best humor with some legit badass moments.

And I don't even get why you're trying to troll Zerki with hatin' on MGS' story when all it's accomplishing is making me want to strangle you :I

[quote name='whoknows']Those are integral parts of the story, but there's more too it. At least the characters have some personality unlike any character in Zelda aside from Tingle who everyone hates for no good reason.[/QUOTE]
This is one of the greatest posts I have read since the goodwill bit in the used games thread.

maybe if you played the game bromundo,
you'd know tingle is a lazy bum who mooches off his parents
nobody likes that shit

How much personality difference do clones have?
They just channel their ridiculous amounts of testosterone
to follow and yell at each other. and smoke cigarettes
totally lame.

Seeing as how there seems to be opinions on MGS games, I need advice: I just got a Vita last week and have cash in my psn wallet. I'm thinking either MGS HD Collection, or LBP Vita. Which one should I grab?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']maybe if you played the game bromundo,
you'd know tingle is a lazy bum who mooches off his parents
nobody likes that shit

How much personality difference do clones have?
They just channel their ridiculous amounts of testosterone
to follow and yell at each other. and smoke cigarettes
totally lame.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with Tingle. People that hate him are racist.

And Liquid doesn't smoke so...you know. Just one of the MANY ways they're different.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Seeing as how there seems to be opinions on MGS games, I need advice: I just got a Vita last week and have cash in my psn wallet. I'm thinking either MGS HD Collection, or LBP Vita. Which one should I grab?[/QUOTE]

MGS bro.

I have it and the games are as phenomenal as they've always been.

liquid was such a shallow character they had to fuse him with another character
dragon ball z style
just to form one character equal to any Majora mask character

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']liquid was such a shallow character they had to fuse him with another character
dragon ball z style
just to form one character equal to any Majora mask character[/QUOTE]

Except if you played MGS4 you'd know what you're saying is false.

Metal Gear: 1 You: -1000

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Seeing as how there seems to be opinions on MGS games, I need advice: I just got a Vita last week and have cash in my psn wallet. I'm thinking either MGS HD Collection, or LBP Vita. Which one should I grab?[/QUOTE]
You're new here but you'll quickly learn that I love MGS like nothing else.

That being said: Get MGS HD. I've never been one for the LBP series, but I have tried with each release to get into it. The floaty controls just really don't serve any purpose other than to piss me off. I beat LBP1, 2, PSP, and even started on Karting before getting so sick of the rubberbanding that I quit. You don't really have to deal with that with the MGS games. Plus, MGS3 is the greatest game of all time. There's around 80 hours of fun in there if you know what you're doing.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol naw
but for real
MGS3>MGS2

also none of you see my recent played for ps3 on my sig?
lol i just trolled fucked ur minds[/QUOTE]
I did. You should leave the trolling to Zerki though. His trolling is better.

Mainly because
his posts don't
end up like this bro lol

[quote name='whoknows']Except if you played MGS4 you'd know what you're saying is false.

Metal Gear: 1 You: -1000[/QUOTE]
Quickly falling in lurve with you, mang.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I beat Snake's Revenge.[/QUOTE]
That makes two of us. :cool:

Buy LBP Vita and a PS+ sub, if you're into LBP Vita, that is. It really does feel like a console game. It's got good length and a lot of cool community levels and the like. I bought it when it was sub $20 during that one sale and I don't regret it one bit.
EU PS+ just got MGS HD collection (Vita) for free. Content usually seems to end up in parity between the two over a long enough timeline.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You're new here but you'll quickly learn that I love MGS like nothing else.

That being said: Get MGS HD. I've never been one for the LBP series, but I have tried with each release to get into it. The floaty controls just really don't serve any purpose other than to piss me off. I beat LBP1, 2, PSP, and even started on Karting before getting so sick of the rubberbanding that I quit. You don't really have to deal with that with the MGS games. Plus, MGS3 is the greatest game of all time. There's around 80 hours of fun in there if you know what you're doing.[/QUOTE]

Joel, without a doubt, you just described something of my nightmares. I plan to give MGS3 another shot via the HD collection on Vita some day... but currently, IMO of course, it is the worst of the MGS games. MGS/MGS2/MGS4 are all better than it for me, hands down.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Buy LBP Vita and a PS+ sub.
EU PS+ just got MGS HD collection (Vita) for free.
Content usually seems to end up in parity between the two over a long enough timeline.[/QUOTE]

This. LBP Vita is actually pretty fun. You'll enjoy it.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol dude
did u drive today?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but I was outside shoveling. Shit was insane, total white out. Glad I had nowhere to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back