GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I somehow think your definition of tight and mine must be radically different.

Considering there's pretty much 0 room for error in the bonus level and these guys are putting up no death runs of it... seems like it's "tight" enough to.[/QUOTE]

Tight controls to me are where the character does exactly what you want every time with great precision. Something like most of the Mario games where control is super precise and even a beginner seldom dies because of a jump not going as high as it did the last time they pressed the button or the run controls randomly stopping after one jump on some attempts and not others and causing you to not jump far enough. Shit that happened to me repeatedly in Rayman Origins.

Just because some hardcore gamers with far more patience than most can get the controls down and bang out crazy speed runs etc. doesn't mean that the controls are as precise and consistent as in other platformers. Just that they aren't broken. They're workable, but they aren't as precise and intuitive as they could be. And again it was more that I didn't like the level design with all the chase levels etc as the controls were fine for me outside of those.

And I'm sure some of it is just my loathing for the ds controller in general--though others bitch about the controls too so it isn't just me. Overall I wish I hadn't bought the ps3 during that xbox live hacking debacle last year as its largely been a waste for me as i still mostly play on the 360 due to controller preference, it being what my friends have and liking their exclusives more. I'll likely just sale/donate it in a few months when I clear out a few more games on the shelf. Wii is going to goodwill this weekend.

BEETvecCcAAqxzB.jpg:large

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Joel, PSN sale is trash.

Best PSN Exclusive Game
Journey (Regular price: $14.99; Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34)
Best PSN Game
The Walking Dead – Season Pass (Episodes 1-5) (Regular price: $19.99; Sale price: $13.99; PS Plus price: $9.79)
Best Indie Game
Journey (Regular price: $14.99; Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34)
Best PS3 Full Game
Assassin’s Creed III (Regular price: $59.99; Sale price: $49.99; PS Plus price: $34.99)
Best PS Vita Game
Gravity Rush (Regular price: $35.99; Sale price: $24.99; PS Plus price: FREE)
Best PSP Game
Unchained Blades (Regular price: $29.99; Sale price: $20.99; PS Plus price: $14.69$)
Best PlayStation Classic
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Regular price: $14.99; Sale price: $7.49; PS Plus price: $5.99)
Best mini Game
Velocity (Regular price: $4.99; Sale price: $3.49; PS Plus price: $2.44)
Best PlayStation Move Enabled Game
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Regular price: $29.99; Sale price: $23.99; PS Plus price: $21.59)
Best Competitive Multiplayer Game
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Regular price: $14.99; Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34)

I can't honestly recommend anything from that list. Velocity is fuck-all amazing, but they're making Velocity Ultra as a full-fledged Vita game due out in May, and Velocity was once free on PS+ so if you've been a member long enough, you've already got it.[/QUOTE]
This is terrible. Journey twice? wtf.

My best friend just texted me telling me that the girl I had a super crush on throughout high school is now pregnant.

Why would he try to hurt me like that?

&

Why would he think I'd care?

[quote name='Indignate']My best friend just texted me telling me that the girl I had a super crush on throughout high school is now pregnant.

&

Why would he think I'd care?[/QUOTE]
We should double team bukkake that bitch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']People love Journey, for some reason I don't understand, given what I know of the game.

It's like George Carlin once said:

That's why Journey is in there twice.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to go against the consensus but I bought Journey on release day and still love it. Only problem with it is it's far too short for the price tag.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sorry to go against the consensus but I bought Journey on release day and still love it. Only problem with it is it's far too short for the price tag.[/QUOTE]
See, I feel you on that. I'd buy it if it was $5 or under, but to me it's not worth it right now.

Plus, I have a huge backlog.

[quote name='Indignate']My best friend just texted me telling me that the girl I had a super crush on throughout high school is now pregnant.

&

Why would he think I'd care?[/QUOTE]
The past is the past. Be glad it's not your problem.

She'll end up a blimp too. Double win.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']We should double team bukkake that bitch.[/QUOTE]
I'm down to drop a load on a bitch's face anytime. :cool:
[quote name='availablewaif48']Im slightly disappointed the tattoo doesnt exist.[/QUOTE]
Sup Cheddahz?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The past is the past. Be glad it's not your problem.[/QUOTE]

I am glad. Like I said, I don't care.

I've seen her lately. Like most highschool girls, she's not as attractive as she used to be.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sup Cheddhaz?[/QUOTE]

I thought so too, but he specifically said he doesn't come in here anymore last night.

Knew he was lying.

[quote name='gunm']Why the hell does everyone have Leda or Leda-like avatars now?[/QUOTE]

lol I don't. I don't even know who she is! *Hears the record scratch and sees everyone turn and stare*

[quote name='gunm']Why the hell does everyone have Leda or Leda-like avatars now?[/QUOTE]

Why you have the grumpy cat as your avatar?!

[quote name='j-cart']Why you have the grumpy cat as your avatar?![/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Sicko.

[quote name='icebeast']I don't.[/QUOTE]

Which saddens me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who the fuck is Leda?[/QUOTE]

Shut Up, Hank.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Overall I wish I hadn't bought the ps3 during that xbox live hacking debacle last year as its largely been a waste for me as i still mostly play on the 360 due to controller preference, it being what my friends have and liking their exclusives more. I'll likely just sale/donate it in a few months when I clear out a few more games on the shelf. Wii is going to goodwill this weekend.[/QUOTE]
The fact that you still use a 360 after that whole incident shocks me. If a company even did half of that to me there's no way in hell I'd be giving them more money.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Seriously, who is this Leda? I know she's in Joel's avatar and she does youtube videos, but...[/QUOTE]

That's about it, really.

Chick from California (now living somewhere in Canada, apparently) who does a shitload of Youtube videos.

[quote name='Indignate']It's okay, Frost typically either hates or loves everything he hasn't played yet.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I hated it. I said I didn't understand it. The concept doesn't sound fun to me, though I loved Fl0wer and Fl0w was okay.

For some reason I keep thinking Uraizen was in the beta -- and I don't think he spoke very highly of it at all. If I'm remembering right, that's probably part of why I don't understand the seemingly uniform gushing about the game.
Then again, I thought Fl0wer was amazing and some people probably think "what the hell is this?!". :rofl:

Journey was ok. I played and liked it, but I don't get all the hubbub about it. Also there's no way in hell that game should have been $15 from the start.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's about it, really.

Chick from California (now living somewhere in Canada, apparently) who does a shitload of Youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

Take that back. She is not just a Youtube celebrity; she is a way of life.

Trine 2 is on sale. Getting dat shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I've never played Journey, and unless it's free, I probably never will. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

You and me both. *bro-fist*
It'll probably come to PS+.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's about it, really.

Chick from California (now living somewhere in Canada, apparently) who does a shitload of Youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

That's not only it. But mostly I guess.

And she doesn't even make that many videos anymore.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']For some reason I keep thinking Uraizen was in the beta -- and I don't think he spoke very highly of it at all.[/QUOTE]

Of Journey? I don't imagine he would.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol What are these videos of her doing, anyways? Is she a singer? Or just another emo chick who likes to bitch on video?[/QUOTE]
Just another emo chick who likes to bitch on video.

Man, the PS Vita is looking like crap. There aren't many upcoming releases for it beside, like, Soul Sacrifice.

Any of you guys play Path of Exile? Might try out tonight with a friend. I think I made him realize today just what a piece of crap D3 is.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Seriously, who is this Leda? I know she's in Joel's avatar and she does youtube videos, but...[/QUOTE]
Some canadian chick who talks endlessly about her shitty tattoos on youtube.

[quote name='Luxuria']Man, the PS Vita is looking like crap. There aren't many upcoming releases for it beside, like, Soul Sacrifice.

Any of you guys play Path of Exile? Might try out tonight with a friend. I think I made him realize today just what a piece of crap D3 is.[/QUOTE]
Shoulda got a 3DS. Fire emblem and OoT! And castlevania next week!

[quote name='GUNNM']
Shoulda got a 3DS. Fire emblem and OoT! And castlevania next week![/QUOTE]

I have both. Play the Vita more but whatevs.

Disappointing not a lot is coming out for it soon, but there is still a lot I haven't played yet on it that I'm interested in.

Also OoT sucks.

[quote name='whoknows']I have both. Play the Vita more but whatevs.

Disappointing not a lot is coming out for it soon, but there is still a lot I haven't played yet on it that I'm interested in.

Also OoT sucks.[/QUOTE]
you suck, dickweed

[quote name='GUNNM']what[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']you suck, dickweed[/QUOTE]

I guess if you like jaggies and generic stories then it's cool.

[quote name='GUNNM']OoT looked good on the 3ds but not as good on the XL. Revelations looks great on both.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it plays horribly thanks to the 3DS hardware. One analog nub and it's uncomfortable to hold.

Nintendo made a comfortable system with the GBA then they said "fuck that, lets go back to corners! Everyone loves those!" and that's what we've had ever since.

[quote name='GUNNM'] Shoulda got a 3DS. Fire emblem and OoT! And castlevania next week![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. With the SMT games being released soon, I kinda want one now.

[quote name='whoknows']I have both. Play the Vita more but whatevs.

Also OoT sucks.[/QUOTE]

I honestly just got one for Persona 4 Golden. I mean, I don't regret my purchase, but Sony isn't really really trying to support it.

OoT was aight for its time.

[quote name='whoknows'] Everyone loves those!" and that's what we've had ever since.[/QUOTE]
XL fixed that :>
shit quoted the wrong part but yeah

[quote name='GUNNM']XL fixed that :>
shit quoted the wrong part but yeah[/QUOTE]

Not fixed. Made less worse maybe, but it's not as nice as curved as the GBA/Vita/PSP are. Not even close. It's still pretty cornery

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back