GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants-kitten.gif

GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh

you should see where my tattoo is...

fyi- blue claptrap neca figures are out. picked up two at lunch.

[quote name='guinaevere']GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh

you should see where my tattoo is...[/QUOTE]
The original title was "GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its taint", but I wasn't sure if that was kosher. . .So I changed it.

[quote name='whoknows']The new Castlevania isn't metroidvania style right?

I like the other kind better.

Since the other kind is better.

It's proven fact.

Also Lords of Shadow was great so I'm interested in this one. Can't wait for that demo.[/QUOTE]
No its a side scroller

[quote name='ScarlettsUnderBoob']So I see that Tomb Raider is on sale for 33 bucks for PC.

Do you guys think it will be good?[/QUOTE]
It looks pretty good. I've never been interested in a tomb raider game until now.

yeah, castlevania:LoS, can we talk about how awful the character design is in that game? it's like they tried to actually convert the old school sprites into 3d models, and so it's just hideous. like, this dude's chest piece, you have to be the king of nerds to design something that looks this fucking stupid.

castlevania-lords-of-shadow.jpg

and the sequel is coming up and now he's supposed to be in badass vampire mode:

VS1I1hT.jpg

what is that belt? i mean, why? tackiest shit i've ever seen. and he's got the tiny, disproportianate Darksiders head thing going on, too. i don't know why some developers are pushing for better graphics when they don't even know how to design a jacket. hire some people who've studied more than just comic books, ffs.

if capcom ever makes a realistic graphical push in the Street Fighter series, it's going to immediately come off as the creepiest looking game you've ever seen.

and yet kids demand this sort of thing.

Will we even get to play as gabriel in LOS 2?

I never care about what costume the character is wearing. Dante wore a leather strap across his tshirtless body with a red trench coat and untied boots and was still badass.

You don't wear giant belt-buckles that gouge your intestines every time you bend over?

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like his belt-buckle actually goes in to his sternum. That's just sick.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if capcom ever makes a realistic graphical push in the Street Fighter series, it's going to immediately come off as the creepiest looking game you've ever seen.

and yet kids demand this sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

sf_unreal2.jpg

"I only wear this shirt so I have somewhere to pin my medals and I only wear this belt so I have somewhere to attach my pouches. Also, I kicked a porcupine. Also also, this is the shiniest fucking watch in the world holy shit." - Guile

EDIT: How does he actually get his shirt on? Unless it has buttons on the back or is done up like a corset or something, he ain't gettin' that thing over his shoulders.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Be glad Skullgirls isn't polygonal.[/QUOTE]

Be glad that you want to throw them a bone so that they can make ONE dlc character for $150K.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if capcom ever makes a realistic graphical push in the Street Fighter series, it's going to immediately come off as the creepiest looking game you've ever seen.

and yet kids demand this sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

streetfightermovie-scrn.jpg

I'll play the new version if they ever do it...

[quote name='The Crotch']You don't wear giant belt-buckles that gouge your intestines every time you bend over?[/QUOTE]

I wear this everday, to remind people where I am from.

merica_us_flag_belt_buckle-r73d7c6a3e04b4d428e49b4efb3888fb9_fbhno_8byvr_512.jpg

[quote name='ScarlettsUnderBoob']So I see that Tomb Raider is on sale for 33 bucks for PC.

Do you guys think it will be good?[/QUOTE]

I'm picking it up. For whatever reason I'm just in the mood to play an 8 hour script event.

First time Tomb Raider has even looked half decent, too.

[quote name='guinaevere']GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its inner thigh

you should see where my tattoo is...

fyi- blue claptrap neca figures are out. picked up two at lunch.[/QUOTE]
All of these things are relevant to my interests.

Especially your tat, Gwen :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
sf_unreal2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Bionic Commando starring Guile would be great.

[quote name='The Crotch']"I only wear this shirt so I have somewhere to pin my medals and I only wear this belt so I have somewhere to attach my pouches. Also, I kicked a porcupine. Also also, this is the shiniest fucking watch in the world holy shit." - Guile[/QUOTE]
You've lost your Bahllls.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd take that over Netherrealm's designs. MK9 is fun, Injustice looks cool, but damn, people are ugly as hell unless they are wearing masks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't really understand the looks on people. Grundy looks better than half of the MK9 cast.

Been playing Crysis 3 MP.

Ground pounding for a shockwave kill is pretty damn satisfying. Got a 4 kill from it on a crash site game mode.

[quote name='hankmecrankme'] Guile [/QUOTE]

Oh man, HD Guile. Give me HD Juri and I'm good.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm picking it up. For whatever reason I'm just in the mood to play an 8 hour script event.

First time Tomb Raider has even looked half decent, too.[/QUOTE]

The reviews so far have been pretty good. I'm surprised honestly. I might end up picking it up, too.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd take that over Netherrealm's designs. MK9 is fun, Injustice looks cool, but damn, people are ugly as hell unless they are wearing masks.[/QUOTE]

After the mess that was MK9's netcode, I'm not even sure if I want Injustice.

[quote name='j-cart']Been playing Crysis 3 MP.

Ground pounding for a shockwave kill is pretty damn satisfying. Got a 4 kill from it on a crash site game mode.[/QUOTE]

Badass. Loved Crysis 2's MP and the beta for 3 was fun.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm picking it up. For whatever reason I'm just in the mood to play an 8 hour script event.

First time Tomb Raider has even looked half decent, too.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it and I'm super excited. But I've loved Tomb Raider since the first two back on the PS1. The series didn't really evolve much for a long time after those two though and I didn't play many of the sequels until Anniversary which was actually fun, and at some point I still need to play Legend since it was the same engine as Anniversary.

The new Tomb Raider looks pretty cool. Pretty much don't care about MP, but the SP looks interesting enough. Gonna wait for that awesome Steam sale though.

So yeah I think I am the worse commander to be leading the offense against the alien invasion. I had three of my guys get killed before exiting the tutorial on Classic. I still feel like there should be a way to lay down cover fire while a teammate moves to a new spot. Maybe there is and I just haven't progressed enough yet.

you should see where my tattoo is...[/QUOTE]

Don't be such a tease.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The original title was "GGT 218 got a picture of CheapyD tattoo'd on its taint", but I wasn't sure if that was kosher. . .So I changed it.[/QUOTE]

Don't be such a tease.

[quote name='panzerfaust']yeah, castlevania:LoS, can we talk about how awful the character design is in that game? it's like they tried to actually convert the old school sprites into 3d models, and so it's just hideous. like, this dude's chest piece, you have to be the king of nerds to design something that looks this fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Blame Kojima.

[quote name='GUNNM']Will we even get to play as gabriel in LOS 2?[/QUOTE]

You'll only get/have to play as him in LOS 2. You play as his son and grandson in the DS game.

[quote name='The Crotch']EDIT: How does he actually get his shirt on? Unless it has buttons on the back or is done up like a corset or something, he ain't gettin' that thing over his shoulders.[/QUOTE]

He has people to do that for him.

[quote name='j-cart']The new Tomb Raider looks pretty cool. Pretty much don't care about MP, but the SP looks interesting enough. Gonna wait for that awesome Steam sale though.[/QUOTE]

Or you can just buy any of the Uncharted games.

Unless you just like rape a whole lot.

...freak.

[quote name='Indignate']One of my friends was so in love with that chick. Had pictures of her all over his phone and everything.

Told him to stop being weird.[/QUOTE]
Don't double post

....bitch

It's not about the rape itself.

It's that she needs a man to save her from rape. She should be able to save herself.

With a gun.

Gun Control.

[quote name='Indignate']One of my friends was so in love with that chick. Had pictures of her all over his phone and everything.

Told him to stop being weird.[/QUOTE]

nUCHmUT.png

[quote name='Indignate']I'm unsure of what you're implying.

I don't even have a smart phone. Let alone, Verizon.[/QUOTE]

That's my phone. :drool:

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yo

its gunna be way different than uncharted
i don't know why people say that

Tomb Raider is about survival![/QUOTE]
So Far Cry 3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh you know it is. lol[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's me.
Well, if it's 360, anyway. I was about 1 achievement off having 1000/1000 if I remember correctly.

Oh, God. Going to war against England in the Medieval/Renaissance eras when they have the Great Wall is the worst fucking thing ever.[quote name='Indignate']Jake Heart! What's your opinion on violins in bands, like Yellowcard?[/QUOTE]
I also want to know why Klezmer fiddling isn't proper fiddling, and if Metis fiddling is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back