GGT 226 wants a slice of Leda's roast beef, smothered in her au jus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
461-558x394.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Asked him over Steam, though I may have totally fucked up the timezones.[/QUOTE]

Well, if he can't, then I'm also available Friday, and can play a bit later that day.

[quote name='Indignate']I can't.

Thanks for asking.[/QUOTE]

I never know if you are serious about these things.

Also I always like it when you play because you screw with our minds for no reason.

[quote name='GUNNM']How you want the cyborg ninja skin is how I want the VR DLC. You beat that crazy one yet?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played a lot lately... still working on Platinum/S-rank run first. Might try to knock out R04/R05/R06 tonight.

Your problem is you want something you'll never get, most likely. Might as well want Cole and Pac-Man and the Sony Cats in your SFxT or Kratos in your MK9 (yes, I know you can hack him out on 360, since he's somewhere in the code, but still).

I could log onto a UK account and download them if I wanted. I even asked xbox twitter support if it was a banable offense if I logged onto a UK account and downloaded them they weren't sure if it was but I'd rather not lose my account for some DLC but yes you're right I will never have them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I haven't played a lot lately... still working on Platinum/S-rank run first. Might try to knock out R04/R05/R06 tonight.
[/QUOTE]
Did you beat fight 2 on file 4 yet?

[quote name='GUNNM']I could log onto a UK account and download them if I wanted. I even asked xbox twitter support if it was a banable offense if I logged onto a UK account and downloaded them they weren't sure if it was but I'd rather not lose my account for some DLC but yes you're right I will never have them.[/QUOTE]

I would do it, but PSN content is region locked, so I don't think it would work... :(

Didn't you buy codes? Did you not use them? I don't get why you're even saying this.

Just buy a PS3, get your $60 GoW bundle, and rebuy Rising. ;)

And no, I haven't started file 4 at all...

[quote name='GUNNM']I could log onto a UK account and download them if I wanted. I even asked xbox twitter support if it was a banable offense if I logged onto a UK account and downloaded them they weren't sure if it was but I'd rather not lose my account for some DLC but yes you're right I will never have them.[/QUOTE]
Dude, it's not a bannable offense. I do shit like that all the time. Nike that shit.

[quote name='ihadFG']Also when did icebeast confirm? Just making sure he can play at 8 EST.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']Asked him over Steam, though I may have totally fucked up the timezones.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Well, if he can't, then I'm also available Friday, and can play a bit later that day.[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry Crotch I was probably eating dinner when you sent me the messages, last night I totally thought we were talking PST since that was the timezone I was mentioning for my times. Yeah I doubt I can make it back home by 5-6pm my time since I don't typically leave work till around then and it takes me an hour and a half to get home. Friday might be a better day if that works for other people, since I could leave work earlier that day, and then get home at a time that would probably still be later than you want to start tomorrow but not too late (like me getting home around 7pm PST (10pm EST) and I could figure out something to eat for dinner so we could start basically right when I got home).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It feels pretty similar to me. There's more strategy in it though, so you have to play it like an actual fighting game as opposed to mash to win like in Smash.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And Sony Smash plays like Smash. But with the possibility of doing combos.[/QUOTE]

Y'all have no clue what you're talking about (regarding Smash).

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I need cock and ass asap[/QUOTE]

32403761.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Y'all have no clue what you're talking about (regarding Smash).[/QUOTE]

I've played enough Smash. I logged like 80+ hours for some reason on SSBM.

fuck, this would be the battle that would make people give up. GUNNM... I can barely get the GRAD to spawn, let alone have enough juice left to take him down... tips?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've played enough Smash. I logged like 80+ hours for some reason on SSBM.[/QUOTE]

That isn't all that much. There wasn't shit on that system til RE came out six months later. I probably put like 500 hours into that shit. Somehow my asshole friend lost my memory card and I think I ended up getting almost every trophy twice.

Roy is TN, TD

Also Melee is the only good Smash.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck, this would be the battle that would make people give up. GUNNM... I can barely get the GRAD to spawn, let alone have enough juice left to take him down... tips?[/QUOTE]

Only time I used anything but the missiles was wave 1 for the cyborgs that rush you I just charged my pincers by the elevator area and one full charge = dead cyborg. Repeatx7 they come 1 by 1.

I just watched noktolive's video and thats pretty much all you need to do its really not hard. When the GRAD spawns I threw an EM grenade right before he spawns and just stayed on the turret and lost 5 health packs before killing him. GL =D

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That isn't all that much. There wasn't shit on that system til RE came out six months later. I probably put like 500 hours into that shit. Somehow my asshole friend lost my memory card and I think I ended up getting almost every trophy twice.

Roy is TN, TD

Also Melee is the only good Smash.[/QUOTE]

I just meant that I had enough time with the game to form opinions based on experience. :)

And I'd be inclined to agree, but I don't think I even really liked Melee looking back on it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Only time I used anything but the missiles was wave 1 for the cyborgs that rush you I just charged my pincers by the elevator area and one full charge = dead cyborg. Repeatx7 they come 1 by 1.

I just watched noktolive's video and thats pretty much all you need to do its really not hard. When the GRAD spawns I threw an EM grenade right before he spawns and just stayed on the turret and lost 5 health packs before killing him. GL =D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but noktolive goes no damage... so you need to make sure you have enough zandatsu/quick enough time/etc if you're going to take a hit. :\

I just had a mastiff pull a fucking psycho crusher. MOTHER fuckER, I KNOW THERE'S SOME MEME ABOUT KONAMI=CAPCOM, BUT YOU ARE NOT M. BISON!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Y'all have no clue what you're talking about (regarding Smash).

[/QUOTE]

I've given up on trying to convince people Smash can be competitive. Since I can't say I'm much of an expert on competitive fighting games it's probably for the best.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Yeah, but noktolive goes no damage... so you need to make sure you have enough zandatsu/quick enough time/etc if you're going to take a hit. :\

I just had a mastiff pull a fucking psycho crusher. MOTHER fuckER, I KNOW THERE'S SOME MEME ABOUT KONAMI=CAPCOM, BUT YOU ARE NOT M. BISON![/QUOTE]
Its like you have much of a choice you can't go past the steps you can only use the missiles

I've put in over 30 hours of Monster Hunter these past 2 days, now I have to go back to class tonight and won't get nearly that much time into it again for a while :/ I also managed to sneak in a few rounds of the new Gears online and got stomped, I really need to figure that game out more so I don't just get destroyed.

[quote name='The Crotch']So if Friday is better for Icebeast, does that still work for the rest of you? Joel, does that interfere with your plans?[/QUOTE]

Friday's good with me.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku'] Your girls moved up a level. Still not on the same level as SNSD, but who is?[/QUOTE]

Some can hope to be on their level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gJvjAXDe74

[quote name='CaseyRyback'] Also Melee is the only good Smash.[/QUOTE]

Man, Melee was the shit. I loved Brawl mainly because it had Sonic and Snake, but Melee's combat was the best.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I also managed to sneak in a few rounds of the new Gears online and got stomped, I really need to figure that game out more so I don't just get destroyed.[/QUOTE]

B ---> RT = Win.
B---> B = Win.

My buddy has a modded Wii with this Balance Brawl mod applied to his game. Rebalances a bunch of characters, gets rid of the random-ass tripping mechanic, buncha little shit like that. It was actually awesome.

Otherwise though, yeah, Melee's where it's at. Even if Lucas is my homeboy. I miss Dr. Mario.

[quote name='The Crotch']So if Friday is better for Icebeast, does that still work for the rest of you? Joel, does that interfere with your plans?[/QUOTE]
Not at all. I'm down for Friday!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Not at all. I'm down for Friday![/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Friday's good with me.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

[quote name='BlueScrote']I've given up on trying to convince people Smash can be competitive. Since I can't say I'm much of an expert on competitive fighting games it's probably for the best.[/QUOTE]

Anything can be competitive.
You can make Divekick competitive.
I know they have Smash competitions. I just don't understand why they would bother. ;)

[quote name='Luxuria']Some can hope to be on their level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gJvjAXDe74[/QUOTE]
2NE1 had a great year last year. "I Love You" is probably my favorite song to come from them.

[quote name='GUNNM']The group that sings MISTER is on the same tier as my baby hyorin? fuck dat noise[/QUOTE]
Kara is insanely popular. Especially in Japan surprisingly. I did really like "Pandora" and "Way" so I can't complain. Also "Step" is one of the most feel good songs I heard last year.

Also, whenever you guys mention Leda all I can think of is that bajoran chick who married Rom in Deep Space Nine.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

Also, whenever you guys mention Leda all I can think of is that bajoran chick who married Rom in Deep Space Nine.[/QUOTE]

LOL I just rewatched DS9 recently. Best Trek series period. But I think her name was Leeta? Maybe? Her hair was never blue soo......

I wish Telltale would do an episodic Trek game similar to Walking Dead. Most other Trek games I've played suck.

[quote name='Luxuria']
B ---> RT = Win.
B---> B = Win.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just did a few more, getting better....I've played through all of the other games (and got my wings in Gears 2, the Retro and Sawed Off aren't really cutting it for me, I've had to start using the Gnasher which I don't like doing much since everybody else is, I'm happy there's a free for all even if it does get a little hectic. I do like the prize boxes though, kind of a neat little incentive (even if a majority of the skins cost money, I won't buy any of those ones). I've heard mixed things about the campaign though, I'll get around to trying that out eventually when I have some time.

[quote name='Krymner']LOL I just rewatched DS9 recently. Best Trek series period. But I think her name was Leeta? Maybe? Her hair was never blue soo.....[/QUOTE]
Not only is it the best Trek, it's one of the best sci-fi shows. You don't fuck with the Sisko.

[quote name='Krymner']LOL I just rewatched DS9 recently. Best Trek series period. But I think her name was Leeta? Maybe? Her hair was never blue soo......

I wish Telltale would do an episodic Trek game similar to Walking Dead. Most other Trek games I've played suck.[/QUOTE]

That is actually not a bad idea...

[quote name='GUNNM']Two things GOW 4 have in common weakest entries in both series'[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back