GGT 226 wants a slice of Leda's roast beef, smothered in her au jus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snxn6UL.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Anyone have a spare Club Nintendo code? In exchange, I won't post Shrek images.[/QUOTE]
I'll give you one if you do post more Shrek images.
If I had one, that is.
[quote name='panzerfaust']To be fair, you seem to enjoy everything you play. Like, a lot.[/QUOTE]
Now now, I'm sure there's something out there that Joshy doesn't like. . .Maybe.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The explosion ending is the canonical one.[/QUOTE]

Super anti-climatic moment just before the end.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Try medium tesselation then. Game's DX11 is still a bit jacked. Day one though, it was straight up broken. Now? It's fine if you don't go hog wild on it, just takes some muscle.[/QUOTE]

Now you just have to talk me into playing Batman: AC...

DMC4 certainly wasn't great but DmC is legitimately terrible by comparison. I can't get over how broken that game is. If you have half a brain you can pretty much exploit the entire system from start to finish, on whatever difficulty.

[quote name='Luxuria']Trace was one of the best parts of that band. Nobody cares about Mitchel Musso's lame brother. ._.

It honestly sucks that they were only able to make one album.

Naruto > Bleach. [/QUOTE]

Agreed on all. I actually liked that first album. His whisper singing got me all hotnready.

And I got more bored of Bleach than I did of Naruto.

[quote name='Luxuria']The Pikachu 3DS XL looks so kawaii. @_@[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Zeki is going to buy one on my recommendation.

[quote name='Luxuria']Man, they should have totally made a Bulbasaur 3DS. You know... the BEST starter? Yeah.[/QUOTE]

The BEST Pokemon! Never evolve.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Charmander. CHARMANDER.[/QUOTE]

Let me just go ahead and wet your tail. Oh, you're dead? Sucks for you.

[quote name='GUNNM']Sounds like someone who should be posting in the GGT[/QUOTE]

how are his
Grammar skillz?
this is what is important

[quote name='panzerfaust']If you have half a brain you can pretty much exploit the entire system from start to finish, on whatever difficulty.[/QUOTE]

Stop talking bad about Uraizen.

Damn, dothog. You pulled, like... the seven most aggressive civs possible. I once had the Iroquois covet lands that I own when the only thing I had was my capital, which was on the opposite side of the continent from Hiawatha, and which he had not yet discovered.

Also, Arkham City talk: That game runs like fucking butter... if I'm playing DX9. If not, I better get used to random and frequent drops down to 10 FPS.

[quote name='ihadFG']Not saying that the GGT should like all the hyped games or anything.[/QUOTE]

What are we considering hyped games? I've been burned out or disinterested in COD, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, etc... I don't typically comment on the sequels to those games because I have no real intention of playing them. I mean I do seem to have differing opinions than other people when it comes to games that I do play, but it really has nothing to do with them being 'hyped' or not. If I was excited about a game and it lets me down (Diablo III for instance) I'm super bummed and maybe a little bitter, but I usually don't care at all what other people think about the games I'm interested in, nor do I get bent out of shape when someone is getting really excited about the next installment of COD that I'm probably never going to play, they like what they like for whatever their reasons are and I like what I like for my own reasons.

[quote name='Indignate']Let me just go ahead and wet your tail. Oh, you're dead? Sucks for you.[/QUOTE]

Get your logic outta here. Charmander's a firebender. He keeps that shit lit with his HEART.

Bulbasaur? I'm waiting til fall or winter then crunching that dick on the sidewalk.

Solar beam I mean venasaur.

We all know the blue eyed white dragons are the best pokemons yall $$$$as need to stop frontin'

[quote name='Indignate']Blue Eyes got his ass kicked by a little kid with a man inside of him on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]
wait...

Before you know it game companies will just sell you the achievement. Why earn them when you buy them? Who has time to game now a days anyways.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Diablo III is the best Blizzard game ever made.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, Diablo 3 was more of what I expected and a MUCH better skill tree design. Unfortunately they hid the core game behind this behemoth of a gear grind and reaffirmed that "Greed is good". Add in the lack of PvP and limited party sizes, it just toppled and destroyed what I considered as pretty decent gaming.

Then again, I play an MMO, so I can't say shit lol.

[quote name='GUNNM']If you're not good at a game more game companies should do what blizzard did and sell you better gear to survive.[/QUOTE]

Survival of the wealthiest. That is a great lesson to teach.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']EA's doing it now. They've been selling cheats too, so they just upped the ante.[/QUOTE]

Programmers need to eat too!

[quote name='panzerfaust']DMC4 certainly wasn't great but DmC is legitimately terrible by comparison. I can't get over how broken that game is. If you have half a brain you can pretty much exploit the entire system from start to finish, on whatever difficulty.[/QUOTE]

And that is exactly what I did.

[quote name='j-cart']
Programmers need to eat too![/QUOTE]
They'll make the same slave wages and work the same slave hours with or without it. Only EA bigwigs and shareholders get to benefit.

[quote name='distgfx']And that is exactly what I did.[/QUOTE]
premium_brofist_by_rjd37-d5cv2pj.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']We will not negotiate with terrorists.

J-cart, want to play Space Terrorist Robots tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

You talking about Planetside 2? Because that answer is no, i'll be too tired lol.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They'll make the same slave wages and work the same slave hours with or without it. Only EA bigwigs and shareholders get to benefit.
[/QUOTE]

So I win, nice. Keep buying EA games and dlc people! Also technically with what I have spent on SWTOR and from how much I own in EA, EA has paid me to play SWTOR ;)

Also, how is kotaku coming up with decently written articles?

http://kotaku.com/5991329/what-john-riccitiello-was-right-about?tag=ea

+1000 for The Wire call back.

[quote name='The Crotch']Damn, dothog. You pulled, like... the seven most aggressive civs possible. I once had the Iroquois covet lands that I own when the only thing I had was my capital, which was on the opposite side of the continent from Hiawatha, and which he had not yet discovered.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, normally I don't detail my Civ 5 saves, but knowing a few people are interested, I had to tell somebody because that was too much. I mean, after encountering the first four, I was feeling challenged, and then once Oda and goddamn Bismarck were added, I got the distinct feeling that I was being fucked with and it became comical. There were only 7 of the original 16 CSs left at the end of the game. Hiawatha and Washington dropped out pretty fast.

The fact that I had waters and CSs buffering me, and only had to deal with Genghis's bullying, saved my ass. Had I been sandwiched between Genghis and Attila...jesus.

One thing I failed to mention is that even though Genghis was regularly DOW'ing me, we were otherwise pally. We were either Friendly or AT WAR the entire match. This was a big deal for me. Outside of his DOWs, I tried to use him to my advantage. I bribed him no less than 4 times to DOW Bismarck, and it successfully put Bismarck on edge diplomatically, he had no alliances that whole game. Khan and Bismarck were the two leaders in the game, so it was only natural that they would butt heads, I just closed the geographical distance and expedited the head butting with bribes. I had to, otherwise they'd go science win.

There's just an awful feeling seeing Genghis use a massive army on the little German settlement next to mine and realizing, "Yup, in 10 turns, he's laying it down on me. I helped pay for that war machine." I'm ducking under a table hoping I could get to Utopia thinking What Hell Have I Wrought?

Also, I fucking hate Bismarck. I've never played a game where my relationship with Bismarck didn't become hostile within 20-30 turns. Never had a DOF with him. He's such a tool.

[quote name='j-cart']You talking about Planetside 2? Because that answer is no, i'll be too tired lol.[/QUOTE]
No, though I did just pick up a rifle with an underbarrel grenade launcher in that game that I'm excited to try out. I was talking about BSG tomorrow. So far we have me, Josh, maybe Joel, and Icebeast.

[quote name='j-cart']I'm all BSG'ed out.

Watched that BSG: Blood and Chrome movie/webisodes.

Still unsure of how I feel about it...[/QUOTE]

I thought it was ok, but still heavy on the cheese.

[quote name='The Crotch']Dohdough, you want in on this sweet, sweet board game action?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm good. But thanks for the invite. Maybe next time.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']EA's doing it now. They've been selling cheats too, so they just upped the ante.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of awful micro-transactions, Forza Horizon is full of them. Firstly, they litter the car buy screen they with DLC only cars, so you're like hmm Imma buy this Boss 302 Mustang and the games like open your wallet boy.

And then they allow you to buy tokens which can be exchanged for cars or treasure maps.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Speaking of awful micro-transactions, Forza Horizon is full of them. Firstly, they litter the car buy screen they with DLC only cars, so you're like hmm Imma buy this Boss 302 Mustang and the games like open your wallet boy.

And then they allow you to buy tokens which can be exchanged for cars or treasure maps.[/QUOTE]

fucking hate it when they do this shit. :bomb: Just like the darkened faces on my SF x T character selection screen. Pricks gotta remind me that I don't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back