GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

[quote name='MoCiWe']Alright, sounds good. Just want to mention that my K/D is usually right around the 1 mark and I don't really get to serious with the game even though I play a lot, mainly just play for fun and to enjoy the game. I like how you have the decepticon logo here and the autobot one on xbox though.[/QUOTE]

I'm not hyper competitive either. It's just way more enjoyable to play with people with mics.

[quote name='Luxuria']You honestly get used to Chie's new voice. I disliked it at first but the further I got into Golden, the more it made sense. It's not that bad after a while.

You should do it, bro.

By you I mean Joel, and by bro I mean Joel.

Okay.[/QUOTE]
Yeaaaah, thanks, bro.

Picked up that Tales of Graces f this weekend. Played up to the "seven years later" part. Seems like an average Tales story, but the combat really is some of the best in the series.

I also picked up a cheap Fallout 3 GOTY edition. Never played any of the DLC stuff, and it wasn't a "greatest hits" version, so i grabbed it but the Gamestaph goon switched it to a GH version at the checkout and I was all "Hold up, pal, the only reason I'm getting that is because it wasn't GH, and now you switchin on me? No." And we stood there staring at each other like a couple wild west gunslingers for a few minutes before he realized he shouldn't fuck with me and switched it back. Damn straight.

Okay, so I found the final unlockable for the Injustice iOS game (it's Superman's Godfall costume) and after finding out what it takes to beat the game (having three maxed level gold tier characters) I'm just going to unlock my Batman Beyond and Arkham City Harley and say fuck it. There's no fucking reason for something to be as hard as this game gets in the end.

I am totally not going to be missing you little fucks this weekend. Even my early access to the SWTOR expansion doesn't mean shit to me.

More like starting Wednesday night.

More like I will be too fucked up to even remember who you all are...

coachella-hipster.png

Totally a Confirmed Hipster, but I am built like a bro. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?! I NEED TO LABEL MYSELF!

[quote name='The Crotch']Cavia doesn't even exist anymore, but their undying soul has clearly possessed Access Games.[/QUOTE]
I hope. I love Cavia.

Guys, Mikey and I are gonna play some Cards Against Humanity tonight at 9 EST. Anyone is welcome to join us (up to 8 people total I think).

[quote name='ihadFG']Guys, Mikey and I are gonna play some Cards Against Humanity tonight at 9 EST. Anyone is welcome to join us (up to 8 people total I think).[/QUOTE]
How do you play that online?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-F1tPiJv8A
[/QUOTE]

I watched the whole thing.

I actually prefer new Chie by far. Not that I ever loved her to begin with.

I don't know how I watched that whole 1999 Pacifist vid. I couldn't stop.

I like new Chie far more than old, but I never really loved Chie to begin with.

Edit: Coachella has a sick lineup, man. That's gonna be ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ihadFG']Guys, Mikey and I are gonna play some Cards Against Humanity tonight at 9 EST. Anyone is welcome to join us (up to 8 people total I think).[/QUOTE]
I'm in!

[quote name='ActionKazimer']
Coachella has a sick lineup, man. That's gonna be ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Round 3 for me. Plan to make it a ten year love deal!

[quote name='Indignate']Out of which ones?

If you want to talk this gen, from what I hear people enjoy Vesperia's story and characters more but that Graces has the better combat.

I haven't played Vesperia myself, despite me owning it since forever, so I can't really compare the two.[/QUOTE]

Vesperia to me is one of the best JRPG's ever. Easily top 4 this gen and top 10 overall IMO. But it's locked to 360 and Graces f/Xillia are locked to PS3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yeah, new headphones day. . .When they arrive. ^__^

Coffee and waffles to kick things off.[/QUOTE]

What kind of cans you get? (assuming they are cans)

My internet just went out this morning while I was playing halo so does that mean xbox django (LOL) will shut down?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sennheiser 650s. Should be pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

Damn... Pay full price for them or did you find them second hand?

[quote name='j-cart']More like I will be too fucked up to even remember who you all are...

coachella-hipster.png

Totally a Confirmed Hipster, but I am built like a bro. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?! I NEED TO LABEL MYSELF![/QUOTE]

What a totally terrible scale. It's like SpicyTaco in that it tries to insult you no matter what cuz it thinks it's being funny.

[quote name='Indignate']What a totally terrible scale. It's like SpicyTaco in that it tries to insult you no matter what cuz it thinks it's being funny.[/QUOTE]

That is the whole point...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shit, these 650s are smoother than silk. :drool:[/QUOTE]
What dre beats not good enough for you?

[quote name='j-cart']Amp or no amp?[/QUOTE]
Soundcard has one built in, but I'm digging how they sound through my old ass Kenwood amp. Back then, they didn't use a separate and weak headphone amp in them like they do on modern receivers, they just routed the channels to the output, used resistors. So it's pretty beefy for headphones.

Eventually I'll cop a decent amp for fun.
[quote name='GUNNM']What dre beats not good enough for you?[/QUOTE]
I'm all about the Soul by Luda.

The only bands on that list I have any interest in seeing are Tegan and Sara (seen them before), Social Distortion (seen them before), Jurassic 5 and Wu-Tang Clan.

Hank, you interested in Cards Against Humanity tonight? I remember you said at one point you might play it with us some time.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
I'm all about the Soul by Luda.[/QUOTE]
Oooh, dat Luda. :drool:

[quote name='ihadFG']Hank, you interested in Cards Against Humanity tonight? I remember you said at one point you might play it with us some time.[/QUOTE]
Aww, I forgot about this!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Friend's coming over later to play more RE6 AKA the Adventures Of Jake & Sherry, so most likely not. :cry:[/QUOTE]
HANK WE GOTTA PLAY SOMETIME! You'd be more fun than Panzer!

Edit: Just got back from GS. Bought new copies of Brutal Legend, Deus Ex, Homefront, and Resistance 2 for around $12. Also picked up a copy of Lair for a buck. Gonna play some great shit while I wait for Injustice!

I didn't even know rod fergusson was working on bioshock infinite apparently he just quit from that too.

Whatever happened to itagaki?

[quote name='GUNNM']I didn't even know rod fergusson was working on bioshock infinite apparently he just quit from that too.

Whatever happened to itagaki?[/QUOTE]

He went to work for his own startup and then publishers dropped Devil's Third... so he's in limbo, I believe.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He went to work for his own startup and then publishers dropped Devil's Third... so he's in limbo, I believe.[/QUOTE]
Someone should tell Japan about this "Kickstarter" thing I've heard so much about.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i can't believe people are into LoL lore[/QUOTE]

I find it a bit interesting for the characters I like to play and who their rivals are, I think it's a fun addition to the game, and people like you who don't care about it can totally ignore it. I don't get bent out of shape when they go back and change someone's lore, although sometimes their changes are fairly crazy.

[quote name='Indignate']What a totally terrible scale. It's like SpicyTaco in that it tries to insult you no matter what cuz it thinks it's being funny.[/QUOTE]
Why are you such a whiny baby?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Why are you such a whiny baby?[/QUOTE]

Why are you such a poet?

The world may never know.

--

I wonder if anyone ported the latest CAH expansion (3) to a vassal plugin yet.

bread's done
Back