GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people shitting on that. One of those for some reason famous ''stream monsters'' on twitter attacked the video and egoraptor's dad was defending the video but I agree the video sucks.

Been like a year since he did a new video he finally does one and everyone shits on it. Poor egoraptor maybe his next video will be good.

xzMHiCz.gif

Seriously, though. Luxuria. Use this and this.

I originally had the game on the X360. I still have to buy the game for PC, but I will definitely download those mods once I get it. ^^ Thanks for the links. :eek:

[quote name='Luxuria']CAH online was kinda confusing, but is just as fun as playing it in person.

How do you add on the expansions?[/QUOTE]

Right click the module and do "add extension".

Why didn't you play with us earlier? :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Right click the module and do "add extension".

Why didn't you play with us earlier? :p[/QUOTE]

Ah, alright. Thanks! I couldn't figure it out so we ended up just playing it without the expansions.

I was busy. I had to study and take an online test. ._. I'll be totally down next time you guys play. ^^

[quote name='Indignate']I told him to but he was too busy doing homework or something stupid.[/QUOTE]

Gosh.

[quote name='Luxuria']Ah, alright. Thanks! I couldn't figure it out so we ended up just playing it without the expansions.

I was busy. I had to study and take an online test. ._. I'll be totally down next time you guys play. ^^

Gosh.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you had more fun playing with OTHER people.

You best be careful or my infatuation with you might just wear off.

hey joely bro. im feelin a lil better, now. was sick :/ but been watchin a crapload of cartoon network and adventure time. Lemongrab is beast joel, ^_^ miss u too indigi

Caprica is pretty bad. I liked some aspects of it, but most of it just flew completely off the mark. That and it got canned in pre-production of season 2 so it just kind of ends.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I don't know what that was, but it was fucking horrible.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for giving him a view.

Good thing adblock will prevent him from getting paid out for my view though.

[quote name='GUNNM']You've put a psychotic mindset into this whoknows.[/QUOTE]

It's because I'm glad people are finally seeing him for the untalented loser he really is.

Oh I think that was game grumps. I tried to watch that show but every game I like they only play for one video and then someone says castlevania sucks so they stop playing it.

[quote name='ihadFG']I didn't even know about him until now, and I wish it had stayed that way.[/QUOTE]

But he was on The Tester!

I ordered 11 games from the GameStop sale when the prices were lower on their website, 6 were in normal cases and 5 were the generic ones, sadly that's a better ratio then I thought I'd get and I only paid 19 bucks for the lot so I'm fine with it. Also finished up the Nightmare DLC for Sleeping Dogs and am going to start up Dust next to work towards the 20 hours of arcade games in April.

I want this game to come out on consoles, I loved Road Rash
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkseasgames/road-redemption?ref=live

[quote name='whoknows']I feel bad for giving him a view.

Good thing adblock will prevent him from getting paid out for my view though.[/QUOTE]

Based on just the picture of the video alone, I'll offset your view by not watching the video, gotta equal it all out.

it was decent animation, but the ending punch line was all crickets from me.

shame to put so much work into something only to ruin it all with your writing ability.

[quote name='panzerfaust']it was decent animation, but the ending punch line was all crickets from me.

shame to put so much work into something only to ruin it all with your writing ability.[/QUOTE]
Yeah a lot of his videos have quotable one lines except they're funny because they're not supposed to be one liners in this video it looks like he just forced them in.

[quote name='panzerfaust']it was decent animation, but the ending punch line was all crickets from me.

shame to put so much work into something only to ruin it all with your writing ability.[/QUOTE]
This is so true with so many things. Ugh.

Chicken alfredo for lunch sounds good.

[quote name='MoCiWe']

Based on just the picture of the video alone, I'll offset your view by not watching the video, gotta equal it all out.[/QUOTE]

Good man.

Unfortunately there are a lot of braindead people who actually like that loser so he won't be going away anytime soon.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Sure is grumpy in here today.[/QUOTE]
Kojima-san-sama is already doing the mocap for MGSV and still no hayter on board. My heart is breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back