GGT 238 is born again

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Give me a Gargoyles fighting game. Dibs on Bronx.[/QUOTE]

You can have him.

0onKXMa.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who the fuck is Laura Bailey? Indignate and Whoknows are taking turns rubbing one out to her.[/QUOTE]
The best voice actress ever?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']
Thanks dude. He still needs mad work; your Aquaman blew him apart. That was good shit. Shifting from generally playing quick, combo heavy characters to grapplers is proving to be a weird road.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know what you mean. Last night I was switching back and forth from Doomsday to Aquaman a lot and it's kinda weird. After we got done I switched off to player matches and went on a rampage until I had a Sinestro pop up and annihilate me. Then I was treated to what I suppose was supposed to be top tier Injustice play which was Sinestro vs Deathstroke. It was a very turtle heavy match. No specials either.

[quote name='whoknows']I was thinking exactly that back then. I couldn't watch it when Batman looked so much better.[/QUOTE]

Except Batman: TAS still holds up today.

Hugh jackman is wolverine.

btw joel I'm almost done watching the new TMNT episodes although there is a new episode tomorrow I was checking the ratings and they've gotten almost 3 million viewers each episode I don't know if thats good on Nick

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno, I figured SE would be following the Konami precedent and charging at least $50 for the package, especially once X-2 was announced as included.

When I see it available for Vita for ~$15 or so, I'll pick it up perhaps.
I have a hate/like relationship with that game, at least with FFX... I like the battle system and sphere grid but loathe everything else except Lulu. People bitch about the first 15 hours of FFXIII but seem to forget the entirety of FFX is pretty much a straight line. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess we will have to wait and see officially, I would guess the PS3 one is $40 since that's what KH HD is priced at but it could be different, not sure what they would do for the Vita games. I really liked FFX but couldn't much get into FFX-2 but I'll give it another shot. As for the linearity that is true but I liked the characters and story in X a lot more then XIII, and I also enjoyed the side stuff like Blitzball and the sidequests in it more then the way XIII handled the side missions, but I will say I did enjoy XIII at least.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yeah I guess we will have to wait and see officially, I would guess the PS3 one is $40 since that's what KH HD is priced at but it could be different, not sure what they would do for the Vita games. I really liked FFX but couldn't much get into FFX-2 but I'll give it another shot. As for the linearity that is true but I liked the characters and story in X a lot more then XIII, and I also enjoyed the side stuff like Blitzball and the sidequests in it more then the way XIII handled the side missions, but I will say I did enjoy XIII at least.[/QUOTE]

There were sidequests in FFX? :rofl:
By the time the game let you explore that field where there were a few extra summons or whatever, I was so ready to be done with it, I just powered through (much like FFXII).
The story was horrible in both games. It was worse in FFX with terrible voice acting, oh how I loathed the story in FFX. I tried FFX-2 but got all OCD about something in the beginning possibly being missed (think Zodiac spear from FFXII before FFXII) and ground for awhile in the desert as soon as it opened. Then I got bored, lost interest, and sold it. :lol

--

Anyone got good recommendations for a 3DS XL case?

I already told you my recommendation but apparently you didn't like it. :nottalking:

I see a metal gear psp on amazon for $75 I so want to buy it

Leda is looking better and better must be she is finally growing out her eyebrows and stopped with the goofy colored hair. Get rid of that bowie tat and she aint half bad

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There were sidequests in FFX? :rofl:
By the time the game let you explore that field where there were a few extra summons or whatever, I was so ready to be done with it, I just powered through (much like FFXII).
The story was horrible in both games. It was worse in FFX with terrible voice acting, oh how I loathed the story in FFX. I tried FFX-2 but got all OCD about something in the beginning possibly being missed (think Zodiac spear from FFXII before FFXII) and ground for awhile in the desert as soon as it opened. Then I got bored, lost interest, and sold it. :lol

--
[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah we definitely have different opinions on the game, but that's all good, I really couldn't get into FFXII myself but I have read about the Zodiac Spear and know how you get it. But without going into too much detail about the side stuff in FFX here's just a link that has all of it : http://finalfantasy.neoseeker.com/wiki/Side_Quests_&_Extras_(FFX)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']FFX is my most favorite Final Fantasy. Always will be, probably.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if I would call it my favorite, but it's definitely up there, one of my favorites :D

[quote name='GUNNM']I see a metal gear psp on amazon for $75 I so want to buy it[/QUOTE]

I have that one.

Spirited Green Bitch.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']FFX is my most favorite Final Fantasy. Always will be, probably.[/QUOTE]

Why bro? They're so many better ones out there.

[quote name='GUNNM']Leda is looking better and better must be she is finally growing out her eyebrows and stopped with the goofy colored hair. Get rid of that bowie tat and she aint half bad[/QUOTE]

Agreed and fuck you.

I think FFX may have been one of the first games I unlocked everything in. I beat that game within an inch of its life. I dodged all those lightning strikes TWICE. fucking loved every second of it, too.

Edit: As for why it's my favorite? I guess the story just resonated with me. I liked it more than 7, 8, 9, or any of the others. 4 is a very close second favorite.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think FFX may have been one of the first games I unlocked everything in. I beat that game within an inch of its life. I dodged all those lightning strikes TWICE. fucking loved every second of it, too.

Edit: As for why it's my favorite? I guess the story just resonated with me. I liked it more than 7, 8, 9, or any of the others. 4 is a very close second favorite.[/QUOTE]

You gonna get the HD remake and dodge that lightning for a THIRD time :O I remember having a save file at that spot just so I could watch my friends try and get through it without getting hit, was good times. I hope they do something like with the KH HD set and add a bonus item for pre-ordering, even though all KH is getting is a small artbook it's nice to get those little bonuses, I wouldn't mind a soundtrack for X/X-2 :p

[quote name='MoCiWe']Heh, yeah we definitely have different opinions on the game, but that's all good, I really couldn't get into FFXII myself but I have read about the Zodiac Spear and know how you get it. But without going into too much detail about the side stuff in FFX here's just a link that has all of it : http://finalfantasy.neoseeker.com/wiki/Side_Quests_&_Extras_(FFX)

Don't know if I would call it my favorite, but it's definitely up there, one of my favorites :D[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call most of those "side quests". :lol:
And I rank FFX as one of the worst. Down there with Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy V.
God, it was such a disappointment after playing FF7-9 on the PSX and 4/6/MQ on the SNES (and the original on the NES). I remember buying it being super hyped and then everything was a let down. I kept trying to force myself to like it and then I just had played so much I felt like I should finish it. Last boss kicked my ass repeatedly too, so I let it collect dust on my shelf for a year or so before I finally brought it back out and managed to finish it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think FFX may have been one of the first games I unlocked everything in. I beat that game within an inch of its life. I dodged all those lightning strikes TWICE. fucking loved every second of it, too.

Edit: As for why it's my favorite? I guess the story just resonated with me. I liked it more than 7, 8, 9, or any of the others. 4 is a very close second favorite.[/QUOTE]

The edit almost redeems you, as FFIV is one of the best all around, period, IMO. ;)
I honestly think I prefer the *lack of* story in XII or the whatever the hell is going on randomness of XIII to the religious tones of X. That was such a disappointment for me.

[quote name='GUNNM']I already told you my recommendation but apparently you didn't like it. :nottalking:

I see a metal gear psp on amazon for $75 I so want to buy it[/QUOTE]

I probably missed it?
I want something like my PDP pull n go folio that I have for my Vita.

Seems they make one, but it doesn't fit the XL.
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-...ie=UTF8&qid=1368258331&sr=1-9&keywords=pdp+xl

I might have to go for something like this then:
http://www.amazon.com/Official-Nint...ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3M23PEJVX8J6R

I came for Leda pics. I don't know what you gaiz are talking about right now, so let me respond as best as I can.

Sooooo heygaizitsluxuria. A lot of you have been talking about video games so I decided to make this post. I've been playing gaimez for a while nau so I wanted to say that World of Earcraft is better than Final Fantasy. Some of you might now agree but that's okay.

Dumb... Cat. Get out.

It's important to not let others tell you what you should like. You should always be yourself. If you want to like Sonic 2006 or RE6 then that's okay. I thiiinnkkk they might be good games so like... Yeah, okay. Remember gaiz, smile.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wouldn't call most of those "side quests". :lol:
And I rank FFX as one of the worst. Down there with Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy V.
God, it was such a disappointment after playing FF7-9 on the PSX and 4/6/MQ on the SNES (and the original on the NES). I remember buying it being super hyped and then everything was a let down. I kept trying to force myself to like it and then I just had played so much I felt like I should finish it. Last boss kicked my ass repeatedly too, so I let it collect dust on my shelf for a year or so before I finally brought it back out and managed to finish it.
[/QUOTE]

Heh, when it can easily take 100+ hours to do the side stuff I consider that to be a fair amount of extra stuff :p But yeah, a fair amount of stuff on that list doesn't take too long to do. That's one of the things with the FF series though is peoples list of which ones they like/don't like are always so different, but I've enjoyed a majority of them (I didn't really mind 2 or 5, but I understand why people don't like them and for 2 I didn't play the original but one of the later releases). In saying that though, even though I enjoyed it I would agree that 2 is definitely a lower rated title in the series, I think the only main game I just couldn't get into was 12 though.

[quote name='Indignate']I wouldn't doubt it since you ditched us to go play it.[/QUOTE]

They didn't tell you why I ditched?

Final Fantasy? I liked the whole series until XIII took a shit on it all. No, I don't care about XIII-3.

Mystic Quest was an odd, ugly duckling, easy mode FF designed for us simple Amuricans.

[quote name='YBX87']you would not have to wait long for it to get cheap, because it will probably flop in sales just like xcom enemy unknown[/QUOTE]

Well actually Enemy Unknown didn't flop according to 2K.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/02/05/x...sher-take-two-to-strong-fiscal-third-quarter/

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-enemy-unknown-a-success-more-dlc-coming.aspx

Not saying it didn't get cheap though, but that's different from a flop. It all depends on what they put into it and what they were expecting to get out of it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Anyone got good recommendations for a 3DS XL case?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you want something more robust, but I just use the pouch from Club Nintendo, which works great if you just need one for protecting against scratches when it's in a bag or something.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Final Fantasy? I liked the whole series until XIII took a shit on it all. No, I don't care about XIII-3.

Mystic Quest was an odd, ugly duckling, easy mode FF designed for us simple Amuricans.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for XIII 3!! GOTY!

[quote name='GUNNM']Playing on 3DS or 64 mode?
3DS is easy mode[/QUOTE]

What exactly is the difference between the two? I vaguely remember the game trying to describe the differences and doing a terrible job.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What exactly is the difference between the two? I vaguely remember the game trying to describe the differences and doing a terrible job.[/QUOTE]
Gyro mode on 3DS. You take less dmg on your arwing I believe if you lose a wing you don't dip like you did in the 64 version and bosses are much easier

[quote name='ihadFG']
I'm assuming you want something more robust, but I just use the pouch from Club Nintendo, which works great if you just need one for protecting against scratches when it's in a bag or something.[/QUOTE]

I went with this hard case as I wanted something with some slots for game carts and decent protection since mine's always just getting tossed in my gym bag (use as my overnight bag) with a bunch of other stuff, which gets tossed in the car etc.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/POWER+A...%20case&cp=1&lp=1&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

bread's done
Back