GGT 238 is born again

[quote name='Ryuukishi']360.[/QUOTE]

The one system I don't have it for, sorry.
I would only be able to help on PC anyway. No Gold and my PS3 save has shit equipment.

[quote name='distgfx']The one system I don't have it for, sorry.
I would only be able to help on PC anyway. No Gold and my PS3 save has shit equipment.
[/QUOTE]

That's cool, I actually just beat it. I went back to some earlier chapters to build up some ammo, then played 6-3 again in single player. I had been playing online and for some reason the final boss battle seems to be a lot harder in co-op. I beat it by myself without much trouble, once I had some ammo.

[quote name='j-cart']Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2.
[/QUOTE]

Tried a bit of Marvel Heroes, wish it was just MUA3 though so I could you know, buy the game once and get a bunch of characters rather then the terrible pricing they have going on now, I'll have to stick to using Hawkeye (and some Scarlet Witch) until I find a free character, which apparently is near impossible :D

[quote name='MoCiWe']Tried a bit of Marvel Heroes, wish it was just MUA3 though so I could you know, buy the game once and get a bunch of characters rather then the terrible pricing they have going on now, I'll have to stick to using Hawkeye (and some Scarlet Witch) until I find a free character, which apparently is near impossible :D[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer another marvel ultimate alliance game also. Although two was a letdown.

I Played through the original like three times though.

My one complaint about RE4 is how far apart the save points are. I don't get to play in huge chunks too often anymore so it is kind of annoying.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'd prefer another marvel ultimate alliance game also. Although two was a letdown.

My one complaint about RE4 is how far apart the save points are. I don't get to play in huge chunks too often anymore so it is kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've ran through the first game multiple times myself and it definitely was better then the first. As for the checkpoints in RE4, it's been a while but I do seem to recall losing some progress here and there due to them as well, definitely something they could have touched up on for the HD version.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'd prefer another marvel ultimate alliance game also. Although two was a letdown.

My one complaint about RE4 is how far apart the save points are. I don't get to play in huge chunks too often anymore so it is kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]

I played MUA so many times. Probably as many times as I've beaten FFX. After they fucked up MUA2, I'm not sure I want them taking another stab at the franchise. Though, I would like to see something like Infinity Gauntlet in an MUA game.

MUA 2 was so bad. I loved MUA 1 I loved it so much I beat it on regular xbox and when I bought an xbox 360 it was the 2nd game I bought. (after splinter cell double agent obviously)

Also in terms of those game genres I think rise of apocalypse was a better game

[quote name='GhostShark']I played MUA so many times. Probably as many times as I've beaten FFX. After they fucked up MUA2, I'm not sure I want them taking another stab at the franchise. Though, I would like to see something like Infinity Gauntlet in an MUA game.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Raven didn't get to make MUA 2. It was given to the team that did the PS2/PSP ports of the older games while Raven made Singularity & Wolfenstein.

Although now Raven does nothing but CoD DLC maps. :(

[quote name='GhostShark']Yeah, I think my personal favorite of those games was X-Men Legends 2. Sunfire was so OP in that game.[/QUOTE]

I never could get into X-Men Legends 2 after playing MUA. I think its the health potions vs orb things. I really like the orbs in MUA.

Granted I was indifferent to them in D3 though.

[quote name='The Crotch']Oh fuck, it's Sunday. CAH tomorrow, Josh and Joel and etc.? Hank, are we actually going to get a game together finally?[/QUOTE]

One of these Mondays, yes. Friend won't be visiting me on them soon. . .:cry:
He's done teaching.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']One of these Mondays, yes. Friend won't be visiting me on them soon. . .:cry:
He's done teaching.
[/QUOTE]
You utter berk. I'm off to Alberta on Wednesday. No more games for me until some time in August.

[quote name='The Crotch']Oh fuck, it's Sunday. CAH tomorrow, Josh and Joel and etc.? Hank, are we actually going to get a game together finally?[/QUOTE]
I'm down.

------
Hey, anyone know a good FLV to AVI converter? One that I could set up a list of things to be converted and just leave it? My brother wants some files converted and I can't find shit.

[quote name='icebeast']I actually REALLY enjoyed Singularity.[/QUOTE]

That's because Singularity was great. Gunnm don't know what he be sayin.

[quote name='The Crotch']You utter berk. I'm off to Alberta on Wednesday. No more games for me until some time in August.[/QUOTE]

Well perhaps he won't show up. . .I don't even know WTF is going on yet.

Plant dem treez.

Sure, I'll be there. What time do you want to play?

My PS3's HDMI out is starting to freak out again. I reeealllyy don't want to buy a new ps3 at the moment.

I'll be damned if I'm going to play games in standard definition though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']My PS3's HDMI out is starting to freak out again. I reeealllyy don't want to buy a new ps3 at the moment.

I'll be damned if I'm going to play games in standard definition though.
[/QUOTE]

Get a monster hdmi cable. They never break and work better even on broken hdmi ports.

I moved it to another room, swapped out the cable, and directly connected it to the tv and it *seems* to be working alright. Could just be an artifact of how my normal set up is.

I have all my consoles go through a hdmi switch, which then either goes to my big TV, a nearby 24 inch monitor, or a 32 inch tv in another room. I think the HDMI switch might cause odd issues occasionally with the PS3.

Also, calibrated my smaller tv today. The difference is like night and day.

I had HDMI troubles with my PS3 slim for a while, just wasn't picking up signal and kept cutting out. I later got an amazon HDMI cable which fixed everything.

Guys, I've been listening to pop punk all week. I feel like a teenager again.

Oh and video games.

What games are people playing now?

[quote name='linkpwns']Guys, I've been listening to pop punk all week. I feel like a teenager again.

Oh and video games.

What games are people playing now?[/QUOTE]

linkin park doesn't count as pop punk.

It should make you feel like a teenager though.

actually it's the wonder years...

I told josh this, but I don't think I told anyone else. I probably won't be on skype until after finals... which really means only two weeks. Didn't want you guys to think I was dead. Just so fucking busy it's dumb

[quote name='linkpwns']Guys, I've been listening to pop punk all week. I feel like a teenager again.

Oh and video games.

What games are people playing now?[/QUOTE]
i am play first dead island right now, this gamee is bad. I bought it literally 5 times, and traded in atleast five copies of the game. LOl

[quote name='whoknows']Dead Island is super fun. Idk why you don't like good games.[/QUOTE]
i just don't like the game, the gameplay is frustrating for me with the stamina to attack. The only reason i am playing it now, is because i want to get the trophies, and it is worth too little to trade it in

Dead Island is pretty much what borderlands would be like if it was good...and had zombies.

Which it does have zombies if you pay for them. Thanks for nickel and diming us Gearbox.

[quote name='whoknows']Dead Island is pretty much what borderlands would be like if it was good...and had zombies.

Which it does have zombies if you pay for them. Thanks for nickel and diming us Gearbox.[/QUOTE]

You have to pay for the zombies in Dead Island too.

CWWlZjC.gif

[quote name='Luxuria']
CWWlZjC.gif
[/QUOTE]
holy shit best gif ever!

[quote name='Luxuria']You're not Laura Bailey's #1 fan.[/QUOTE]
I'd be willing to share the title of #1 fan only with you.

bread's done
Back