GGT 247 Got Impregnated By A Chryssalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
N and R? Like the Wireless N you mean? The different ones are b, g, and n; so I'm not sure if that's what you mean or if it's something else. But if it is that, each one has different signals with b being the lowest and n being the highest, but n is backwards compatible with both b and g. 

I did a quick google search to see if I could find a good link to show you and Best Buy actually has a page with a nice little table at the bottom of it that might help.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/regularCat%3Apcmcat151200050017/What-Is-Wireless-N/pcmcat151200050017.c?id=pcmcat151200050017

1ac8993518d0b5eb771cee91a3e749b1.jpg

I've been actually having really shitty reception with my router lately. I think it's beginning to die, because everything in my house is almost constantly losing connection with it randomly. It's even worse since it doesn't even reach half of the house. What's the lifetime of a Linksys? We've had it for about 4 years. Time to get a new one?

That's pretty cool erad. Very heavy spoilerish if you guys knew the game. Hank is still waiting for a $5 sale on it doe.

gunm dawg how do I make my router have a bigger span? I got a new router from my ISP and it sucks shit compared to my old linksys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue about any of the Zelda stories, despite beating several of the games over the years.
Speaking of Zelda: I'm in Portland right now; we went to a comic store (one of many) today and heard a clerk talking up Hyrule Historia to a customer and getting his factual information about how it was published incorrect-- he made it seem like it was a special project just for English speakers rather than a localization of a popular Japanese artbook :whistle2:k

I also haven't been playing anything all weekend, but I have been buying a lot of books, mostly comics in one form or another. Tomorrow we're going to Ground Kontrol; I can't wait to play Theatre of Magic-- never played that table before-- and Attack from Mars and Addams Family again. Oh, and some classic video games too, of course.

Anyway, it's my first time visiting this city and it's teeming with hipsters. It's like Ultra-Brooklyn or something.

Animal Crossing is addicting as shit.  Spent a bunch of time goofing around with mini games in the island and fishing today.  Finally caught some sharks.

Itching to play more Last of Us, but been at the g/f's the past two nights so just have the 3DS.  Hoping to get a solid block of time to dump into it tomorrow.

I basically play when my wife is asleep, she usually sleeps in way later than me and also usually gets in a nap so that gives me some good time to do it.

I hate the levels in Super Mario 3D Land with the shadow of yourself chasing you around.  Real pain in the ass when going for the three gold coins in the latter levels in the Special world.

Half done with special world 7, so I'm getting close.  Tend to only get through 2 or 3 levels each time I play though before wanting to chuck my 3DS through a wall. :D

yo dawg how you gonna add me on 3DS without wifi?

Spent 4 hours at the vet today played a lot of fire emblem and project x zone demo pretty fun game.
Hope everything is all right with your pet(s).

Yeah, gotta put my Computer degree to use somehow! There are a good amount of routers both cheaper and more expensive than that one but with how easily it's set up and compatible it is with a lot of things it's a good router. Plus it's nice to see companies that have that good service/support. They also sell refurbished ones for half off both on their site and Amazon but they aren't Prime compatible if you have that. Personally I prefer buying new over refurbished but I know it's not that big of a deal to some people.
Man, I rue the day my WR54GS dies. I've had that shit for 7 years.

yo dawg how you gonna add me on 3DS without wifi?

Spent 4 hours at the vet today played a lot of fire emblem and project x zone demo pretty fun game.
Hope everything is all right with your pet(s
Aw thanks. Yeah fleas in texas are bad she can't stop biting herself shes allergic to fleas.

For routers, I use this one currently. http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-Factory-Refurbished-Wireless/dp/B004Q7J4W8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371432040&sr=8-1&keywords=cisco+m20

Flashed with DD WRT, it's rock solid. I pretty much demand DD WRT support for any router I'm going to use. Has almost everything I need, save 5 GHz N, but everything else is pimp
I bought this router after talking with Hank. It's pretty solid.
Dude I finished Ascension yesterday I loved the game its a shame it sold badly. I enjoyed the final boss battle more then the shitty zeus battle in 3

Of course there would be these games but assuming he
didn't kill Orkos there wouldn't be a god of war 1-3 huh

Just finished Last of Us, took me 14 hrs. Dat soundtrack yo. Laura Bailey and Jennifer Hale are in Last of Us. HHHNNNGGGGGGGG

Yeah right, that'd still be the theatrical release. DC would have like 12 extra hours of footage.

The Last of Us is a terrible movie. Doesn't even have Nic Cage, instead they got Gerard Butler.

Whatever. Only suckers are watching it.

Maybe Kiefer Sutherland will take over in the sequel and save the franchise.

My 3DS xl sure beats the hell out of my old phat DS. Now I needs games. Stupid wifi router...

Finished Batman Arkham City finally, well I still might do the Harley Quinn DLC, but I finished the main story. Not sure I'll really bother with finishing all the side quests though since I have other games I want to get to. I remember Joel wanted to know which game I prefered between Asylum and City and, now that I'm done with both, I'm actually going to go with Asylum, Asylum gave me more of a Metroidvania vibe which is a type of game I completely adore, whereas the whole open world with just tons of random stuff to do reminded me more of Assassin's Creed which I'm not as a big a fan of. Story wise I think I prefer Asylumn a bit more too, I mean the ending to City is crazy in a fairly awesome way, but I feel like what lead up to the ending was a little brisk and not that well constructed with too many villians and the final boss was kind of an odd choice.

Also, City didn't have any Poison Ivy outside of the Catwoman parts which also made me really sad.

Probably going to play Last of Us next so I can give my friend impressions when he comes up from LA in a couple weeks to visit, and after that I think Mirror's Edge will be next.

Take it back! You don't mean it! :(

I played a bunch of Kirby earlier, going through the games on the Dream collection and I could just replay Super Star so many times, I still have my original cartridge for it and I still enjoy playing it now, hopefully we get another Wii U Kirby more akin to Dreamland over Epic.

Finished Batman Arkham City finally, well I still might do the Harley Quinn DLC, but I finished the main story. Not sure I'll really bother with finishing all the side quests though since I have other games I want to get to. I remember Joel wanted to know which game I prefered between Asylum and City and, now that I'm done with both, I'm actually going to go with Asylum, Asylum gave me more of a Metroidvania vibe which is a type of game I completely adore, whereas the whole open world with just tons of random stuff to do reminded me more of Assassin's Creed which I'm not as a big a fan of. Story wise I think I prefer Asylumn a bit more too, I mean the ending to City is crazy in a fairly awesome way, but I feel like what lead up to the ending was a little brisk and not that well constructed with too many villians and the final boss was kind of an odd choice.

Also, City didn't have any Poison Ivy outside of the Catwoman parts which also made me really sad.

Probably going to play Last of Us next so I can give my friend impressions when he comes up from LA in a couple weeks to visit, and after that I think Mirror's Edge will be next.
Yep. I felt the same way. Thanks for sharing! I did end up really missing Ivy. I wish she was in more stuff. I really hope we get to see her at some point during Origins.

I adore Poison Ivy (her and Clayface are my franchise favorites,) but I pretty much hate her in the Arkham games. Just didn't vibe with me for whatever reason. I'm just being a TAS baby though.

Honestly, Ice, if you've got other games on the table, I'd say skip the Harley DLC. It's pretty much a series of halfheartedly stitched together challenge rooms. Feels really uninspired compared to the rest of the game.

Animal Crossing is a problem. Pokemon needs to save me.

The Last of Us is a good time.

/weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back