GGT 252 Is Going to Evo and will make Top 16 Masters of Teräs Käsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you dislike a post?

I feel like this is a valuable feature we're missing here.
tumblr_m37g3804E71r4bkemo1_500.gif

I was told to talk more about fighters.

There's supposed to be some announcements at EVO for Injustice.  PC Port?  Season Pass 2?  KoFXIII's DB on Steam keeps getting updated, too.

There's supposed to be some announcements at EVO for Injustice. PC Port? Season Pass 2? KoFXIII's DB on Steam keeps getting updated, too.
Its gonna be Season pass 2 with Martian Manhunter in it

There's supposed to be some announcements at EVO for Injustice. PC Port? Season Pass 2? KoFXIII's DB on Steam keeps getting updated, too.
I'm gonna say Season pass 2 with more dlc characters. I don't see a pc port yet, though i hope i'm wrong.

PC is getting a lot of fighting game love lately - MK, Naruto, Skullgirls, King of Fighters...

It's exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just Season Pass 2 stuff for Injustice, I'd wager?

Didn't they show Martian Manhunter in one of the other character's trailers?
Yeah, I think it was the Scorpion trailer. No clue why people want him so bad, but hey, I'll take new characters if they're fun.

I'm gonna say Season pass 2 with more dlc characters. I don't see a pc port yet, though i hope i'm wrong.

PC is getting a lot of fighting game love lately - MK, Naruto, Skullgirls, King of Fighters...

It's exciting!
They also said they have some news for comicon. Evo could be a PC port and comicon could be the character reveals.

It's exciting!
Yeah, I heard about the KoF13 PC port, will be interesting to see if it happens.

Which Naruto game? The only Naruto fighter I know of was the Gekitou Ninja Taisen series, but I don't even know if those made it over anymore... they had the Ultimate Storm games on PS3 or whatever, but those weren't really "fighters".

Since everybody is talking about fighting games how bout a new Bushido Blade? eh? EH?!
Bushido Blade was terrible.

And I wouldn't consider it a fighter really... I don't know what it is exactly, but not a fighter, IMO.

I'm talking about Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst that's coming later this fall. It's going to look amazing with proper AA.

I know it's not really a fighter like the other games i listed but it involves 2 people punching each other to death so i decided to mention it too.

Man dios x has some hardcore indian mexican genes in him. Cut that hair and slick it back like every mexican does right indidawg?

Both. ;)

Reviews don't count for shit. God Hand got a 3 from IGN. :p
Eh, I looked around online and it's classified as a fighter like everywhere, so meeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

Also, I don't go by reviews either, some of my favorite games get terrible reviews, I was just pointing out that when a game like that gets generally okay review it means some people liked it at least :p

Eh, I looked around online and it's classified as a fighter like everywhere, so meeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

Also, I don't go by reviews either, some of my favorite games get terrible reviews, I was just pointing out that when a game like that gets generally okay review it means some people liked it at least :p
Yeah, I know it has a vocal fanbase of people who seem to think a sequel is needed. I wouldn't be interested, as I remember borrowing it from EB Games when I worked there and thinking it was trash.

http://youtu.be/G7WZf6Q_QR4

No thank you.

Yeah, I know it has a vocal fanbase of people who seem to think a sequel is needed. I wouldn't be interested, as I remember borrowing it from EB Games when I worked there and thinking it was trash.

http://youtu.be/G7WZf6Q_QR4

No thank you.
I liked it, you didn't :p Oh well, not the first thing I've disagreed with people on here and probably won't be the last lol. It's all good though, we all like our different games :D

That makes no sense. It's ALL from the marketplace.
Go to browse games, then scroll to add-ons, then go to whatever letter for the total if its not a new release add-on (ie one of the last 100 out.)

Any time you download an add-on from in game you have to download it fully from there. But you could have also canceled the download then dashboarded and went to your download history and restarted the download from there.

What are you thinking about?

It's not about feet is it?

Biggest smile on my face right now.

I don't know what that says about my sexuality.
I was literally hoping for pants next.

I've been smiling the whole time. Two shirtless dudes right next to each other surrounded by a group of men playing with sticks.

ITS MAHVAL BABEEEE

Dios is so fuckin mind fucked.

All he can think about right now is how exposed his nipples are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back